Clear All

(Fantasy actually...)

The Lost World

Marguerite Krux/Lord John Roxton
    sigpic
    Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Oh, and how could I forget --

From Bujold's Barrayar, Cordelia Naismith and Aral Vorkosigan.

Comment

Roslin/Adama BSG I enjoyed them because they really fell in love despite everything.

John Druitt/ Helen Magnus Sanctuary They have an eternal bond that goes well beyond their love/hate relationship. They need each other and I like how no matter where they are in the room, they always end up staring at each other or standing near each other. Plus I love how they to each before choices are made but John always goes with Helen's choice.

Sam/Jack Stargate What can I say.... they have great Eye Sex... lmao! not too mention smiles, laughs, and a love that never died even though they had trouble being together in our verse.

Ronon/Teyla Stargate Atlantis I always thought they would make a great pair. They smiled easily at each other and he went out of his way to protect her.

Elizabeth Wier/Janus Stargate Atlantis (I know weird, but I got a fic idea for them) IDK what led me to like them really! lol! I liked how Janus (Inferred I know) protected her when she went back in time.

Janeway/Chakotay ST: VOY They were always there for each other and they were so in love.

Kira/Odo ST: DS9 I love how Odo was always there for Kira no matter what was happening between them

Picard/Crusher ST: TNG They had a love that both were afraid to feel for a long time.

Spock/Uhura Star Trek movie I enjoyed how they were set up in the movie.

Buffy/Spike BTVS No matter what spike did to get Buffy out of his system he never could. He really loved her and in the end she came to love him. They had great verbal sparring and smouldering looks.

Xena/Ares XWP what can I say they had such great chemistry and passion that just needed a little room to explode!

Marguerite/Roxton The Lost World Roxton loved her when she made it impossible and I loved how Marguerite tried to protect John.

Dar/Aryna Beastmaster Aryna was everything Dar wanted and he came to love her and trust her.

Vincent/Catherine Beauty and the Beast I was really sad when Catherine was killed off in the show and it made me mad that Vincent had to suffer with out his love.

Jareth/Sarah Labyrinth loved how Jareth was offering to Sarah and yet she had enough will power to stand up to him.

Sara/Ian Witchblade Ian always tried to help Sara even when it was not the wish of his master and father.

Tyr/Beka Andromeda i loved how no matter how much Tyr proclaimed he was Nietzchean, he would compromise his own survival if Beka was hurt or injured. he would do anything for her.

Jared/Miss Parker Pretender They had been in love since they were children and despite it all they never got the chance to be together since they were on opposite sides.

Vicki/Henry Blood Ties Henry was a vampire and Vicki was a P.I who stumbled into his world and they grew to love and need each other.

Pete/Myka WH13 i just love how no matter what Pete does Myka puts up with him.
        Last edited by AresLover452; 16 August 2011, 09:14 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
          Xena/Ares XWP what can I say they had such great chemistry and passion that just needed a little room to explode!
          that might work, was having trouble getting beyond Xena/Gabrielle...... or Xena/Callisto........... or Xena/Gabrielle/Callisto

i need to lie down
          sigpic
          EMBRACE DEMOCRACY, OR YOU WILL BE ERADICATED
          -Liberty Prime

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
            So late in series too! She was only after the hologram at first. Now she gets the real one instead?
            Seven liked a hologram?
            I don't remember that. Granted, it's been years since I watched it, but still...a hologram? Seriously? lol
            sigpic
            Sig and avi by yamiinsane

Comment

Yes, she was kind of testing the possiblity of a relationship with Chakotay in the holodeck, with a hologram version of him. It was near the end of the last series, I think.
              "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
              "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
              "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
              "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
              >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

So late in series too! She was only after the hologram at first. Now she gets the real one instead?
                i know, i liked the idea of seven and the doctor. even if they didn't get together in the show, it would have been good to leave it open.

oh wait edit: that hologram. yeah that was toward the end of the show, and again was kind of random.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rlr149 View Post
                  that might work, was having trouble getting beyond Xena/Gabrielle...... or Xena/Callisto........... or Xena/Gabrielle/Callisto

i need to lie down

I was always a Xena Ares shipper!!! They were my first real ship and loved them!! lol!
                  sigpic

Comment

How could I forget about Mulder and Scully from the X-Files! They're almost as good as Sam and Jack!
                    If you always expect the worst you get only good news

Comment

John and Aeryn- Farscape- hands down...their character chemistry on screen was great

Adama and Roslin- BSG- loved them together

Wash and Zoe- Firefly- they were odd couple but so cute together

Angel and Cordelia- Angel- they seemed to get each other and cared for one another...worked well together

Neo and Trinity- The Matrix Trilogy- idk just do...they can kick some ass together

Comment

Originally posted by Jae'a View Post
                        Yes, she was kind of testing the possiblity of a relationship with Chakotay in the holodeck, with a hologram version of him. It was near the end of the last series, I think.
                        Not sure what made her pick him anyway. It's not like she got along very well with the real Chakotay. It would have made more sense with the Doctor.
                        sigpic
                        Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Not sure what made her pick him anyway. It's not like she got along very well with the real Chakotay. It would have made more sense with the Doctor.
                          Since when did love ever make sense?
                          "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
                          "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
                          "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
                          "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
                          >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Here are mine.

Ronon and Jennifer (SGA)
                            Jack and Gwen (Torchwood)
                            Mal and Inara (Firefly)
                            Simon and Alisha (Misfits)
                            Nathan and Kelly (Misfits)
                            Tom and Anya (Survivors)

Mitchell and Annie (Being Human)

Gene and Alex (Ashes to Ashes)

Rory and Amy (Doctor Who)

and my current favourite

the Doctor and River (Doctor Who)

Comment

In no particular order, mine basically are:

John and Elizabeth from Stargate: Atlantis,
                              John and Aeryn from Farscape, and
                              Angel and Cordelia from Angel.

There might be a couple others I guess I liked from when I was younger but I'm not even sure if I should count them. Back then never I would have imagined that being a fan of a couple was an actual thing.

I'm not usually one who gets especially excited about the prospect of a romantic pairing on TV so I'm specifically a fan of a relatively small number of them.

While I'd seen a significant number of episodes, I was never much of a fan of Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I was always a big fan of Angel (for most of it's run anyway), though. When I first learned of a the prospect of a romantic relationship between Cordelia and Angel I wasn't a fan of the idea because I thought it felt a little cliche. But when I finally saw all the episodes of the developing relationship it definitely won me over. And it was a pretty significant part of the show.

When I watched Stargate Atlantis for the first time I thought they were obviously building up Shepperd to have something with both Teyla and Weir. I eventually figured I liked Sheppard and Weir's relationship that had developed best. I never realized how much I missed it until she was gone though.

John and Aeryn were a little different for me. I was a huge Farsape fan, but I didn't really start watching the show regularly until Season 4. I'd managed to grasp just enough about it from the few episodes I'd seen prior to that to get the basic gist of the storyline of the show and essentially understood most of the important sub-plots. So for me the fact that John and Aeryn had something going on of sorts felt more like an already established piece of backstory than anything for me to like or dislike. I liked both characters and the show itself a lot so i thought it was great they got some good resolution. Eventually I went back and watched whole of the previous parts of the show and thought "yeah that was a pretty good build up," so it made me like the even series more.
                              "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
                                Oh, yeah....I forgot about Amy & Rory, definitely them.

And Lois & Clark from Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman was the first couple I probably ever shipped. Still probably my favorite version of that couple.
                                Lois and Clark, today, tomorrow and forever! I loved that Lois was strong and independent, and that Clark was strong, yet sweet and patient. Lois and Clark is iconic TV love for me

Comment

Working...
                                X