Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Atleast were getting a new Mass Effect game next year

Hope its more like the first game, then the third game
    Last edited by mr_kennedy; 16 June 2015, 10:42 PM.
    Last Movie Watched
    X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
    Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
      Atleast were getting a new Mass Effect game next year

Hope its more like the first game, then the third game

I guess we will have to wait and see.

I'm interested as I like Mass Effect 2 and 3. Didn't really care for the first one..
      Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

First and second games in my top 10 fav games of all time
        Last Movie Watched
        X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
        Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
          Oh and as for BSG loved it but yeah too dark too often, and most of the cast were portrayed as nutjob psychos
          I know this thread is probably dead - and I am kind of committing thread "necromancy" - but I was just looking at some old posts of mine (I was looking for a specific one and I found it, too) and want to answer this one, so:

Indeed, that's exactly why the show didn't click with me (add to that that FTL-Ships that look antiquated (or at least not up to date compared to other science fiction) aren't to my liking either (if the Galactica had at least looked as modern as the Pegasus then at least that wouldn't have been an issue for me!)

ps: That's one of the reason why SGU never clicked either -.- (didn't like any of the characters - except Elli (Math-Boy!) - as most of them weren't just flawed but seemed to relish in their flaws (particularly Colonel Young and Sergeant Greer - and to a lesser extend Rush and the rest) and because I think the military (despite myself liking their no-nonsense attitude on occasion when debates help nobody!) doesn't belong in control (and no one really removes the Colonel Psychopath who treats the UCMJ like it contains only (invalid) suggestions (hitting fellow officers - even if they might deserve it, sleeping with subordinates) and doesn't respect the chain of command -.-)

pps: Ok, not as dead as I thought (didn't read on, just saw that I posted here and wanted to answer that posting!)

Comment

Originally posted by Laxian of Earth View Post
            I know this thread is probably dead - and I am kind of committing thread "necromancy" - but I was just looking at some old posts of mine (I was looking for a specific one and I found it, too) and want to answer this one, so:

Indeed, that's exactly why the show didn't click with me (add to that that FTL-Ships that look antiquated (or at least not up to date compared to other science fiction) aren't to my liking either (if the Galactica had at least looked as modern as the Pegasus then at least that wouldn't have been an issue for me!)

ps: That's one of the reason why SGU never clicked either -.- (didn't like any of the characters - except Elli (Math-Boy!) - as most of them weren't just flawed but seemed to relish in their flaws (particularly Colonel Young and Sergeant Greer - and to a lesser extend Rush and the rest) and because I think the military (despite myself liking their no-nonsense attitude on occasion when debates help nobody!) doesn't belong in control (and no one really removes the Colonel Psychopath who treats the UCMJ like it contains only (invalid) suggestions (hitting fellow officers - even if they might deserve it, sleeping with subordinates) and doesn't respect the chain of command -.-)

pps: Ok, not as dead as I thought (didn't read on, just saw that I posted here and wanted to answer that posting!)

I liked your post.

I have issues with Mass Effect 4 in that they build an ark to leave the galaxy but how did they manage this with a war going around them, and scarcity of resources? I just hope this isn't set around the time of the war with the reapers as it won't make sense.

Comment

Comment

OK cool trailer but they're being very coy about actual in game footage for any length of time. I wonder if the graphics will be gimped and nothing like the E3 trailer.

Comment

Oh and an interesting article about ME 4 and what I get from this is that they're basically saying "shove it" to the original trilogy and starting over.

https://www.reddit.com/r/masseffect/...ect_andromeda/

Comment

I wish they put out something on the characters they'll have, which is easily the most important thing in ME.

sigpic
                    Stargate spin off series: Stargate Millennium
                    https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5580179/StargateMillennium

Comment

New trailer, looks interesting.

Comment

Who else is looking forward to Mass Effect: Andromeda? I am hyped already, I hope the game lives up to that hype.

Comment

I'm excited too but cautious

Comment

Im excited, but shocked that games are now £50... haha.

Comment

It is for 70€ here and I really hope it is a good one, so worth the money

Comment

I hope its good too, considering how longs its been in the making...

Comment

Working...
                                X