No announcement yet.

Mass Effect universe discussion thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah yes "archangel", one of my favourite characters...

Comment

I prefer the 2nd game to the first but I love the third one too, even the extended endings
      Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
        I prefer the 2nd game to the first but I love the third one too, even the extended endings
        See I never really got why people complain about the endings. I like them generally. They aren't perfect but how can you possibly live to everyone's expectations like that. In the end I thought they did a really good job. The second game is still my fav but I'd say I prefer three over one.
        Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
          See I never really got why people complain about the endings. I like them generally. They aren't perfect but how can you possibly live to everyone's expectations like that. In the end I thought they did a really good job. The second game is still my fav but I'd say I prefer three over one.

People complained because people like to complain.........

Plus they formed their own headspace over what the story was supposed to be while playing so that helped them complain.

I took the games for what they were warts and all...... I liked them and yeah the story got complicated in the 3rd game but it was still a fun ride. It's the only game apart from Defiance where I have purchased DLC. I had a heap of stuff for Mass Effect 3.

Comment

Same, I enjoyed them.

Apparently we may be getting a trailer for Mass Effect 4 soon...

Comment

My guess @E3 here's hoping i'll be finished Mass Effect 2 & 3 before we get 4 lol we'll atleast the games
              Last Movie Watched
              X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
              Life is Strange

Comment

I thought i hated the mako but i think i hate hacking even more
                Last Movie Watched
                X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
                  I thought i hated the mako but i think i hate hacking even more
                  What do you mean?

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                    What do you mean?
                    The hacking in Mass Effect 2 sucks, prefered how it was in the first game
                    Last Movie Watched
                    X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                    Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
                      The hacking in Mass Effect 2 sucks, prefered how it was in the first game

Oh that yeah..... drove me nuts sometimes.

Comment

Shephard......

You know i'm starting to really like Mass Effect 2, i've gotten use to all the changes i think even don't mind atleast one of the hacking system (where you gotta connect point a to point b), i still hate that other one the target match one but as a whole i do really like Mass Effect 2 even though it took to where i am now which is near the end to fully appreciate the game i guess i'll keep that in mind when playing Mass Effect 3

I should go
                        Last edited by mr_kennedy; 08 June 2014, 02:54 AM.
                        Last Movie Watched
                        X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                        Life is Strange

Comment

....or maybe some of us hated the ending of 3 because now only was it contrary to what was promised by the developers, but because it also made absolutely no sense in context of the series.

And no, I'm not going to sit here and explain that again--the reasons are all out there with the ease of a Google search, or even in this very thread.
                          "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

i haven't played M.E 3 yet i'm doing my first playthrough of the trilogy now
                            Last Movie Watched
                            X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                            Life is Strange

Comment

I know. I was responding to comments by...others, above
                              "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

OH RIGHT, my bad

I should go
                                Last Movie Watched
                                X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                                Life is Strange

Comment

Working...
                                X