No announcement yet.

Mass Effect universe discussion thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah i got to a certain point last play session and was like **** it i'm not going to be finishing this battle tonight lol get back to it next time kai lang isn't so bad himself he likes to brawl with you and i love the melee attack in mass effect 3 so it's fun but the waves of squads he sends while his recharging sucks especially when you get to wave 2 or something when you get the phantoms and the sniper's in that very large open space lol
    Last Movie Watched
    X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
    Life is Strange

Comment

Just beat Mass Effect 3, we'll got the credits, wow that earth run sucked lol throw everything at you and no cover i kept thinking i'm only doing this on normal difficulty

Spoiler:
      I chose to kill the illusive man and blow up the mass relay to control the reapers
      Last Movie Watched
      X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
      Life is Strange

Comment

Well, looks like the Mako will be returning for ME4
        http://www.loadthegame.com/2014/07/2...omic-con-2014/

Comment

Mass effect has managed to create an awesome universum, one of the few games I truly enjoyed playing as of late.

Comment

i have mixed feelings about the Mako returning for ME4
            Last Movie Watched
            X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
            Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
              i have mixed feelings about the Mako returning for ME4
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amB36KoyPkI

sigpic
              Stargate spin off series: Stargate Millennium
              https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5580179/StargateMillennium

Comment

Imagine if Mass Effect 2 and 3 were done as MMO's same games, same missions, but done as an MMO......
                Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Don't the leviathan kinda contradict what the Catalyst says about the reapers? The leviathan says the the cycle is an ongoing experiment (when all the races reach a certain point the reapers come to erase the board and start over) in an attempt to find a solution (which also kinda makes sense.)

The catalyst says the cycles are the solution (which people agree makes no sense).

So, are the cycles an experiment to find the solution like Leviathan told us or is it the nonsensical solution as the Catalyst says?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by StargateMillennium View Post
                    Don't the leviathan kinda contradict what the Catalyst says about the reapers? The leviathan says the the cycle is an ongoing experiment (when all the races reach a certain point the reapers come to erase the board and start over) in an attempt to find a solution (which also kinda makes sense.)

The catalyst says the cycles are the solution (which people agree makes no sense).

So, are the cycles an experiment to find the solution like Leviathan told us or is it the nonsensical solution as the Catalyst says?

Err it's all nonsense....... The Catalyst is the suits at EA frakking the game

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                      Err it's all nonsense....... The Catalyst is the suits at EA frakking the game
                      Talk about EA screwing the game, is there any truth to the rumor Bioware wanted to delay ME3 a second time because they still weren't satisfied with its quality but EA demanded it be released on schedule?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by StargateMillennium View Post
                        Talk about EA screwing the game, is there any truth to the rumor Bioware wanted to delay ME3 a second time because they still weren't satisfied with its quality but EA demanded it be released on schedule?

Yes it is true........ You'll find accounts of this via google and bioware forums

Comment

Well, looks like its finally coming! Mass Effect: Andromeda, Summer 2016.

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post

Well, looks like its finally coming! Mass Effect: Andromeda, Summer 2016.

Wow you'd think they'd make a better trailer I mean 3 years of development

Comment

Yeah, its more of a teaser trailer isn't it...

Comment

I woudn't have even called it a teaser. It's just disappointing.

Comment

Working...
                                X