No announcement yet.

Best sci fi show of all times!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SGA that has to be first! hmmm, tough to decide second, though i think it's SG-1.
    sigpic

Comment

Pretty much almost all of the shows listed are good shows, but Star Wars for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      1 “Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me. 2 In My Father’s house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also. 4 And where I go you know, and the way you know.”
      5 Thomas said to Him, “Lord, we do not know where You are going, and how can we know the way?”
      6 Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

John 14:1-6

Comment

My choice is still Farscape. Followed closely by SG-1.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Rawtheran View Post
          Pretty much almost all of the shows listed are good shows, but Star Wars for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          The cartoon?

Comment

Lexx

for cartoons, they are X-Men, Pinky & the Brain and Gargoyles

but I voted for X-files. just that one part where Mulder cried at the end of the episode feeling helpless and thinking that Scully would die does it for me. for the rest of the sci-fi series, they seem to be the same; however, Red Dwarf is very original but Lexx is unique.
            "The center of every man's existence is a dream." - G.K. Chesterton

Comment

Working...
            X