Best sci fi show of all times!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jmoz View Post
    Yikes, didn't know multiple choices weren't allowed. I clicked Babylon 5 first then Firefly cause I thought both of them would be picked. Well, Babylon 5 first for me, Firefly a really close second.
    Yeah I almost picked something else as well. B5 all the way bro.
    sigpic

Comment

Even, after a lot of years passed, I'd still say Babylon 5, no question for me.

Other shows came close, like BSG-2003, SGU, Space Above and Beyond, and The 4400. I've never seen Firefly, but, it's on my "have a look on it-list"!
      sigpic

Comment

Go! NOW! WATCH FIREFLY! Only 14 episodes. plus movie.

Comment

Originally posted by jmoz View Post
          Go! NOW! WATCH FIREFLY! Only 14 episodes. plus movie.
          I've seen the movie "Serenity", that's the reason I think, I should like, or even love "Firefly"! I've seen a lot of people talk about it here and on another Forum, so I am absolutely curious. I'm just used to my very own time schedule (that's what happens if you're not a teenager anymore )

Only 14 episodes, that's a pity, seems like everything I start to love like is canned, more sooner than later
          sigpic

Comment

My vote would be for "Other" as Futurama is my favourite sci fi show, however in the poll I clicked on Red Dwarf because I didn't want to see it end up with 0 votes because I love Red Dwarf. Out of the ones named I would have went for Firefly. I'd also like to give honourable mention to V the original miniseries(none of that 2009 rubbish) as that's right up there as one of my alltime favourite sci fi shows. But yeah, Futurama.
            sigpic

Comment

I still can't decide between Farscape and Babylon 5
              sigpic
              My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
              poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
                I still can't decide between Farscape and Babylon 5
                Then vote Farscape.

That's how I voted when ever this poll was created, and it would still by my vote now.
                IMO always implied.

Comment

Originally posted by LoneStar1836 View Post
                  Then vote Farscape.

That's how I voted when ever this poll was created, and it would still by my vote now.
                  I wish I had seen Farscape when this thread was first created
                  Originally posted by aretood2
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                    I wish I had seen Farscape when this thread was first created
                    I just wish it was still on.

Comment

Farscape definitely deserved a fifth season. The Peacekeeper Wars was good, but I'd have preferred a full season.
                      "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Easily BSG (re-boot) for me. Incredible all the way through. Few shows come close to it for me.
                        sigpic
                        Stargate Chicago Con 2010 Attendee

Comment

My problem with BSG was no aliens other than cylons I have the same complaint about Firefly no aliens and too short but I finally voted and I voted for Farscape Babylon 5 is second
                          sigpic
                          My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                          poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by The Mighty 6 platoon View Post
                            I just wish it was still on.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
                              My problem with BSG was no aliens other than cylons I have the same complaint about Firefly no aliens and too short but I finally voted and I voted for Farscape Babylon 5 is second
                              What's wrong with having no aliens? That lets shows focus more on the most important part of sci-fi: humanity.
                              "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
                              Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
                              Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
                              Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
                              Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

Wow! So many great choices! I would have picked SG-1, then Doctor Who, then Atlantis. The 4400 was'nt bad either.... So many choices!!
                                sigpic
                                Sig made by TheSamster123 and can be found at fanPop!

Comment

Working...
                                X