• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
    Haven
    - 1.999 million viewers
    - 1.3/2 HH
    - 0.5/2 A18-49

http://pifeedback.com/eve/forums/a/t.../271101513/p/2
    Up across the board I see good. I am enjoying the show more now. Certainly improving, which is a sign of a good show in my book.

Comment

Originally posted by Wayston View Post
      I thought the story was pretty f'd up... I liked the visuals in this episode though. I also feel that Nathan is a downer in the show, it already started with the intro where they repeated a few of his scenes from past episodes... his monotone dialogue delivery is really striking. It was nice to see him interact with the babies though.
      Maybe Lucas Bryant's monotone dialogue is left over from the movie he did with Emily Rose. It's "perfect plan" tv movie filmed in Canada but set in Chicago. Badly written and badly acted. I was bored and curious why these two did a tv movie in 2010. It just seemed weird they'd both be in a tv series together too.
      Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

Just started tonight's episode

Spoiler:
        I was absolutely howling at the guy with the breaking bones. Does anyone else remember the Futurama episode with the quintessential 80s guy who had boneitis?

Oh and, just because:
        Spoiler:

Last edited by DigiFluid; 20 August 2010, 08:46 PM.
        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Haven
          - 1.894 million viewers
          - 1.2/2 HH
          - 0.5/2 A18-49

http://pifeedback.com/eve/forums/a/t...51/m/692106613
          - Life after Stargate -
          Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
          Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
          sigpic

Comment

Okay, I'm calling it right now (spoiler for tonight's episode)

Spoiler:
            The reason Nathan felt Audrey's peck on the cheek at the end is because they're actually long-lost siblings.
            "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
              Okay, I'm calling it right now (spoiler for tonight's episode)

Spoiler:
              The reason Nathan felt Audrey's peck on the cheek at the end is because they're actually long-lost siblings.
              Well there's an idea. Certainly seems to be some type of symbiotic relationship between the two. I didn't sense any chemistry at all with Jess, so I'm glad there's hope for tenderness on one level or another between the leads. Side note: Nathan needs to bulk up a bit though cause he's starting to look as though a good wind might blow him away!

Comment

Originally posted by dtheories View Post
                he's starting to look as though a good wind might blow him away!
                I've been trying to theorize about what duke meant with his "not a real boy" and pinoccio gesture and all I could come up with is that nathan is in fact made out of wood, it would explain his jerky acting and monotone dialogue as well as his insensitivity. It kind a got blown out of the water by the peck on the cheek but heh...
                I'm an average viewer. As plain as they come. People make TV shows based on my demographic.

Million's of ZPM's, ZPM's for free! Millions of ZPM's, ZPM's for me!

Comment

Check out the link below for an interview with Lucas Bryant (Nathan Wuornos) -

http://scifiandtvtalk.typepad.com/sc...-words.html#tp

Comment

lol

given the oddity of the town, nathan could be the equivalent of a golem, or a reanimated dead body, hence why he can't feel pain.

after last night's eps though....ok, imprisoning people in their homes is a creative way of dealing with it. but eventually the rest of the town is gonna wonder how come so many are on house arrest

i had the 'bad guy' pegged last night the second i saw him. it seemed very ironic that that particular character would be the dark man
                    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I was personally hoping that there would be more of 'the dark man', considering this is a Stephen King creation and you can even spot the name "Flagg" in the intro sequence.

Comment

Originally posted by Wayston View Post
                        I've been trying to theorize about what duke meant with his "not a real boy" and pinoccio gesture and all I could come up with is that nathan is in fact made out of wood, it would explain his jerky acting and monotone dialogue as well as his insensitivity. It kind a got blown out of the water by the peck on the cheek but heh...
                        You're kind of on track because the key word here is WOOD. WOOD is sometimes used as a slang word for PENIS. "Not a real boy" might very well have referred to Nathan's inability to...........you know!

Comment

Originally posted by Challenger View Post
                          You're kind of on track because the key word here is WOOD. WOOD is sometimes used as a slang word for PENIS. "Not a real boy" might very well have referred to Nathan's inability to...........you know!
                          Yeah. That's actually exactly how I read it after the most recent episode aired.

Comment

given the oddities of the town, it wouldn't surprise me if Nathan was some sort of reanimated person or something

In fact, i wonder how many people in teh town are really real or if it's some sort of 'dream' of hers
                            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Challenger View Post
                              that was my take on it too, especially after finally getting to watch 'Ain't No Sunshine'
                              sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

true, if he doesn't feel anything then it it makes sense he can't properly salute the flag in spite of appropriate stimulation...
                                I'm an average viewer. As plain as they come. People make TV shows based on my demographic.

Million's of ZPM's, ZPM's for free! Millions of ZPM's, ZPM's for me!

Comment

Working...
                                X