Haven (Syfy) - News/Discussion/Speculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
    Haven has been renewed for a second season.

Press Release
    Great news!
    Chicago Con Attendee 2011
    Chicago Con Attendee 2010
    GateCon Attendee 2008
    Vancouver Con Attendee 2007

Comment

Watched the first ep here in the UK last night. I thought it was okay, not great but not bad. Hopefully the next few eps will draw me in more.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
        Haven has been renewed for a second season.

Press Release
        Hurray!
        sigpic
        Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

nice episode for a season finale too
          I'm an average viewer. As plain as they come. People make TV shows based on my demographic.

Million's of ZPM's, ZPM's for free! Millions of ZPM's, ZPM's for me!

Comment

My kind of cliffhanger! Lots to think and wonder about till next season. I suspect this will remain summer only, right? So Stephen King!
            :-D

Comment

Doing the happy dance it is coming back next season.

Spoiler:
              I so knew she was Lucy, but how did she get the identity?

Comment

the behaviour of the brothers was also quite intriguing

Spoiler:
                the behaviour of the big brother was pretty badass . Funny to see him toughen up after being such a wussy throughout the season. Too bad he has got such a cowardly brother. There seems to be a powerstruggle going on between the factions, with these brothers being good guys but trying to watch it from the sideline.
                I'm an average viewer. As plain as they come. People make TV shows based on my demographic.

Comment

Yay for a Season 2! Would have been really bad for it to end like that!

Spoiler:
                  Thought the bad guy thing got resolved kind of quick but saw that it led to much more important back story stuff.
                  I was sad to see the Chief go. But is he really gone with the pieces parts of him moving?
                  I kinda figured all along that she was really Lucy come back somehow.
                  The end was kind of a surprise though. If she isn't Audrey Parker and hasn't been FBI, who is they guy who was her boss and how does she remember her life as that? Will be very interesting to see where that leads.
                  Shelly
                  My Photos
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dnt8896 View Post
                    Doing the happy dance it is coming back next season.

Spoiler:
                    I so knew she was Lucy, but how did she get the identity?
                    It was a really good season ending. I didn't see that one coming

Originally posted by Wayston View Post
                    the behaviour of the brothers was also quite intriguing

Spoiler:
                    the behaviour of the big brother was pretty badass . Funny to see him toughen up after being such a wussy throughout the season. Too bad he has got such a cowardly brother. There seems to be a powerstruggle going on between the factions, with these brothers being good guys but trying to watch it from the sideline.
                    Yay for Vince! I was so surprised by him.

Originally posted by RDAfan61 View Post
                    Yay for a Season 2! Would have been really bad for it to end like that!

Spoiler:
                    Thought the bad guy thing got resolved kind of quick but saw that it led to much more important back story stuff.
                    I was sad to see the Chief go. But is he really gone with the pieces parts of him moving?
                    I kinda figured all along that she was really Lucy come back somehow.
                    The end was kind of a surprise though. If she isn't Audrey Parker and hasn't been FBI, who is they guy who was her boss and how does she remember her life as that? Will be very interesting to see where that leads.
                    Good questions, good cliffhanger.

Spoiler:
                    I thought the moving pieces of the chief was so creepy, so Stephen King. Why did Duke have Audreys name on his list? Is he a friend or foe of Audrey? I don't like Julia at all, that was a great flash of the tattoo on her back. What does it all mean?
                    Chicago Con Attendee 2011
                    Chicago Con Attendee 2010
                    GateCon Attendee 2008
                    Vancouver Con Attendee 2007

Comment

Originally posted by pisces27 View Post
                      Good questions, good cliffhanger.

Spoiler:
                      I thought the moving pieces of the chief was so creepy, so Stephen King. Why did Duke have Audreys name on his list? Is he a friend or foe of Audrey? I don't like Julia at all, that was a great flash of the tattoo on her back. What does it all mean?
                      Spoiler:
                      I'm sure we haven't seen the last of the chief in one form or another. I think Duke was just making a web of clues, not necessarily chalking up Audrey in the same camp as Julia. I fear that Julia is on the evil side and perhaps she might have even been the one who killed her mother instead of the chameleon. Hopefully the tattoo reveal will be more interesting than them being a society of watchers as that has been done to death with buffy the vampire slayer, jumper, the immortal and such

Comment

cool that it's been renewed.

And wow Vince,
                        Spoiler:
                        way to man up
                        It was obvious she was Lucy from a few episodes back (and well, the photo kind of hinted at that too), I just hope we're not talking aliens. Maybe she is a chameleon too but slightly different, instead of shifting her skin and taking over another body, maybe she shifts her memories and starts again, either that or she's just a good and proper old scifi clone.

Comment

I haven't figured out yet how to insert spoilers, so I'll just add that YES to all your spoiler comments. So many of your ideas passed through my imagination as well, but that last ep was really cool! I hope they can keep the excitement going for the long winter.
                          Thanks for sharing the fun!
                          cheers ~
                          d

Comment

spoiler tags

when you post, see that little box with the ! on it? hilight what you want to hide and click that button

the other way is to do it manually, use the [] and [/] put in between it the word spoiler or spoilers (match the words) and you'll insert them
                            [ spoiler] [/ spoiler]
                            [ spoilers] [/ spoilers]

Just with no spaces
                            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                              Well I'm so glad they revealed "Lucy" and didn't drag it on and on.

I kind of like the show. I think it's fun to play Spot the Canadian. Since it's been renewed I'll probably watch out for the next season.
                              Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

Okay, giving Spoiler a shot! Oh, as part of the ongoing effort to bring Science Fiction TV into the mainstream, as a participant in the Knowledge Networks surveys, I was asked what my favorite TV show to watch was, and even though S1 had already concluded, I wrote in Haven. Talk about it every chance I get and maybe a new fan will emerge!

Okay...

Spoiler:
                                If Lucy can regenerate...with no memory of past 'visits,' the thing I'm most concerned about is we discover she's Nathan's mom! The manner in which dear departed 'Dad' recognized Audrey in the opening scenes was suggestive to say the least!

Oooh! It worked! Thanks, Skydiver!
                                d

Comment

Working...
                                X