Haven (Syfy) - News/Discussion/Speculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Selene1212 View Post
    I'm doubting anyone would've gone in and faked a show on every actors page as well as the main show page. JMO. My guess is it had the Pilot filmed but never aired. Aso, the Wikipedia link had no dates.
    It wouldn't suprised me one bit if someone did do that. Happens on wiki all the time
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

This was a fun ep!
      I was excited about the promotion of Farmer's Market...for a little while. Yes, that was yuck, but certainly got my attention. The cow thing did me in. Juxtaposed with that poor man losing his faithful companions. That was heartbreaking! But the pidgeons and the line about the birds was LOL funny!
      This is a quirky show perfect for summer and I'm totally enjoying pretty much every minute.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
        It wouldn't suprised me one bit if someone did do that. Happens on wiki all the time
        I googled it and a bunch of articles said it was supposed to air in the summer of 2009. I couldn't find any reason for it to not have been aired though.

Comment

emely rose is super in this series, but other than that I concur with the masses here that it's more of a snack type of show, nice to watch but you won't really miss it
          I'm an average viewer. As plain as they come. People make TV shows based on my demographic.

Million's of ZPM's, ZPM's for free! Millions of ZPM's, ZPM's for me!

Comment

Audrey Parker is slowly showing that she has a 6th sense for the town of haven, subtle and believable...smooth, one small quesion that is open for speculation is exactly "who" is she to help with their troubles? was it the chief? or is it someone that is just playing dumb? or is it someone yet to be seen?

I look foreward to haven like i look foreward to lost, somehow I dont think i will be let down w/ the ending however even if there is no closure, that is better than finding out that everyone was dead all along

Cheers

Comment

Haven rebounded this week, with a 15.3% gain in viewers.

Haven
              - 2.125 million viewers
              - 1.3/2 HH
              - 0.6/2 A18-49
              - Life after Stargate -
              Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
              Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
                Haven rebounded this week, with a 15.3% gain in viewers.

Haven
                - 2.125 million viewers
                - 1.3/2 HH
                - 0.6/2 A18-49
                Thats good news.
                Can you tell me where exactly you've found those as I've been looking for a show that I'm hoping will fail and can't find anything anywhere....

Comment

TV by the Numbers
                  P I Feedback Forums
                  - Life after Stargate -
                  Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                  Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
                    Thanks.

Comment

now I'm curious what TV show would you like to see fail??
                      I'm an average viewer. As plain as they come. People make TV shows based on my demographic.

Comment

Originally posted by Wayston View Post
                        now I'm curious what TV show would you like to see fail??
                        Mary Knows Best

Comment

cool, I loathe psychics so I'm going to root with you

Comment

Originally posted by Wayston View Post
                            cool, I loathe psychics so I'm going to root with you
                            :thumbsup:

Comment

Well that was odd. After being consistently disappointed with the show for the first four episodes, I actually really liked this one.

Spoiler:
                              I think maybe perhaps the reason it worked better this week is because it was more focused on crime/criminal investigation with a supernatural twist rather than wonky supernaturalism that the two cops just happen to get involved in.

It was really nice to see Audrey smile this week, Emily Rose has a stunning smile.

Teagues brothers were great this week too, I hope they continue to stick around as supporting characters.

But the actor playing Nathan is just completely flat, completely non-emotive. I think his constantly flat quasi-grumpiness really drags the show down; totally a Debbie Downer.
                              Last edited by DigiFluid; 06 August 2010, 10:51 PM. Reason: grammar
                              "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

This weeks episode was very interesting, i thought the ending was very poignant, so far the "troubled" people have been making the necessary sacrifices. I have a feeling in the next episode something is going to "give"

Comment

Working...
                                X