No announcement yet.

Being Human (Syfy Remake) - News/Discussion/Spec. Spoilers for most recent ep

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been looking around for any information on when the second season might air but haven't been able to find any information. Has anyone heard anything? I'm assuming that it'll be January of 2012.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
      I've been looking around for any information on when the second season might air but haven't been able to find any information. Has anyone heard anything? I'm assuming that it'll be January of 2012.
      I couldn't find anything when I looked a few weeks back, I'm assuming the same thing unless we hear otherwise. This is a pretty safe timeslot so I'm hoping SyFy doesn't try to push it to Fall or something and kill it like they have with so many good shows lately.
      sigpic

Comment

I just watched the entire first season and was very impressed! I look forward to the second season.
        Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Interesting article about our favorite werewolf Sam Huntington

"It was lovely to get to spend so much time figuring out Josh and piecing him together," Huntington said. "Hopefully we'll pick up, in the second season, where we left off and keep evolving him.

"And I'm also looking forward to the second season, because I think that's when we'll really make our break from the British series.

"We knew that any version of this show was going to be scrutinized by fans of the BBC series. I was prepared wholly for that and was never concerned by it.

"But I think in Season 2 we're going to depart 100 percent," Huntington said.
          This really makes me excited, not that I wasn't already! The wait is going to be tough, but I'll have a newborn this Fall some I'm kinda glad it doesn't start until 2012.
          sigpic

Comment

It may still be several months before Being Human returns for its second season on Syfy, but we've now gotten the first big news since the show was renewed this past March. Dollhouse alum Dichen Lachman will be joining the show as Izumi, a vampire royal who will be making waves with her return to Boston. It seems that Aidan is the member of the show's main trio that will most be affected by Izumi's presence on the show, so they're bound to have some type of deliciously complicated history that will be unraveled when the show returns in early 2012.
            Full Article

Actress Dichen Lachman has joined the cast of SyFy’s Being Human. Variety reports that Lachman will play “Izumi, a reclusive, centuries-old vampire who causes upheaval when she returns to Boston's vampire milieu.
            I pulled this from somewhere, closed link
            sigpic

Comment

Sounds like Season 2 is going to diverge (at least on the vampire plotline) in a major way from the UK version, which is good because I think it sounds awesome and it might make the show more interesting for people who watch BHUK. I can't wait, too bad this show doesn't have it's on GW area
              sigpic

Comment

Being Human (US) Creators Jeremy Carver & Anne Fricke

Early on they say this season we'll see "different kinds of vampires, different kinds of werewolves and different sorts of characters within the ghost world." although what exactly that means wasn't explained/
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
                  Dichen Lachman junk
                  Ughhhhhhh WHY
                  "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                    Ughhhhhhh WHY
                    Not a fan? I can't say I have watched much of her stuff, I did notice her on Torchwood where she played he minor role pretty well. Doubt we'll be seeing her again though.
                    sigpic

Comment

Hater, anti-fan, whatever you prefer.... (And whichever word keeps me within GW rules )

She's of those actors that completely puts me off whatever I'm watching. So needless to say, I hope she doesn't ruin Being Human for me; I loved the first season
                      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Hater, anti-fan, whatever you prefer.... (And whichever word keeps me within GW rules )

She's of those actors that completely puts me off whatever I'm watching. So needless to say, I hope she doesn't ruin Being Human for me; I loved the first season
                        Maybe the fact that she is playing a "bad guy" that you're likely not supposed to like will help. I would say she'll somewhat fill the Bishop role in the show, but hopefully we won't see her quite as much since she and Aiden have no history together. I'm hoping the last remaining (and my favorite) Dutch vampire ends up sticking around as he is pretty awesome!
                        sigpic

Comment

Terry Kinney is awesome, I hope Hegeman is around for a long time to come too

Comment

Terry Kinney is awesome, I hope Hegeman is around for a long time to come too
                            Agreed 100%, and with the concluding events of last season they could easily keep his character around. He seems to appreciate Aiden for being loyal, even though he disagrees with his lifestyle. He saw Aiden:
                            • Save his life
                            • Offer himself to be buried underground on Bishop's behalf
                            • In the end he saw honesty\loyalty
                            sigpic

Comment

who's this person that's joining the cast?
                              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Dichen Lachman, she was one of the Dolls in Dollhouse (I want to say Sierra, but I can't 100% remember) and she was Lyn in the second episode of this season of Torchwood. Thin/in shape, Asian, late-20s.

Comment

Working...
                                X