Being Human (Syfy Remake) - News/Discussion/Spec. Spoilers for most recent ep

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol. That was a funny line.

Great ep. I've enjoyed the season from the start, well except for teen wolf, but she's gone so all is well.
    IMO always implied.

Comment

I'm behind with this show, I need to finish watching season 3. I'm glad it's been renewed for season 4 though

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/201...ytheNumbers%29
      sigpic

Comment

wow finally caught up through the season 3 finale. wow what an episode and of course a cliffhanger.
        sigpic

Comment

Really cool season, although I wasn't thrilled to see the witch back at the end...not a shock either. Pretty excited for a Season 4!
          sigpic

Comment

Strong start this season. I'm glad to see Josh back, and interested to see where it goes since it seems that Sally didn't finish her spell. I was pretty horrified to see what became of Aiden's wife, kinda saw it coming. Sally gets a little cooller each season and Nora is truly part of the team this year, which is great! Looking forward to more!
            sigpic

Comment

With the second half of “Being Human’s” 4th season set to kick off, our human-at-heart characters are about to embark on a journey full of twists, turns and surprises that will culminate in a spectacular series finale on Syfy, Monday, April 7th.

Showrunner Anna Fricke and the talented producers, writers, cast and crew have done an amazing job bringing this show to life over the past four seasons and we sincerely thank them and the series’ production company Muse Entertainment for their hard work. They’ve saved the best for last with the final six episodes that revisit the story’s beginning, leading to a not-to-be-missed send-off for Aidan, Sally, Josh and Nora.

Being Human Cancelled
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X