Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ukko View Post
    Noooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!! *Cries*
    Or then again we could have Ukko take a self portrait dressed as Nynaeve Tugging on the old braid
    My FF.netStories -Stargate Atlantis Allies-Colonel Ted Hasluck Bio
    sigpic "Weedle" 27/09/1987-16/09/2010 RIP Soldier

Comment

Any thoughts on how Jain Farstrider has lived for so long? I'd like to see his travels in a book but unlikely. He must have explored so much. And we know little of the Senachen world.

Comment

Originally posted by puddlejumperOZ View Post
        Or then again we could have Ukko take a self portrait dressed as Nynaeve Tugging on the old braid
        *Thinks* It would add to the epicness of the film
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jmoz View Post
          Any thoughts on how Jain Farstrider has lived for so long? I'd like to see his travels in a book but unlikely. He must have explored so much. And we know little of the Senachen world.
          I always hoped that Robert Jordan might have made a spinoff book from that, maybe Mr. Sanderson might be persuaded to do so

*Thinks* It would add to the epicness of the film
          Aye Ukko that it would

Comment

I always hoped that Robert Jordan might have made a spinoff book from that, maybe Mr. Sanderson might be persuaded to do so
            Which, as I've said before, will likely never happen. Brandon has his own works planned--another Mistborn trilogy, his own epic fantasy series, a sequel to "Warbreaker," among others.

To ask him to do more in this world, I think, is unfair to both him and his fans.

If Harriet asked him, I'm sure he'd consider. But I really don't think it will ever come to that. Once "Towers of Midnight" and "A Memory of Light" are finished, I think that's that.

Comment

I question how long all that is going to take. How can he write a sequel to Warbreaker, another Mistborn trilogy and also continue to write his 7 book Way of Kings series all at the same time?

Comment

Originally posted by Krichton View Post
                I question how long all that is going to take. How can he write a sequel to Warbreaker, another Mistborn trilogy and also continue to write his 7 book Way of Kings series all at the same time?
                Yeah. Obviously he's not writing them all the same time. I said planned. The ideas are out there, even if the novels themselves haven't necessarily been written. Will Brandon get around to all of them? Maybe, maybe not.

You can expect to see "The Way of Kings" out sometime this year, I believe. I think the release date is supposed to be around my birthday. So August 10th or so. Don't quote me on that, though.

As for the others, now you see why it'd be unfair to ask Brandon to just keep writing in Jordan's world.

Comment

Noooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!! *Cries*
                  well she would be ok as one of the female forsaken lanfear for example
                  ----------------------------
                  You will never get to heaven with an Ak 47... But A Zu 30 is good for Low Flying Cherubim

Comment

Originally posted by mjwalshe View Post
                    well she would be ok as one of the female forsaken lanfear for example
                    I always had a soft spot for Lanfear, I don't know why, but yeah, that'd work well AJ as Lanfear

Comment

I always had a soft spot for Lanfear, I don't know why, but yeah, that'd work well AJ as Lanfear
                      Cause she loves the Dragon Reborn? Seems she mostly loves his power though. She was deceptively "good" when first introduced. I sorta liked her back then too.

Comment

This is interesting

Nynaeve

Comment

Holy thread ressurecting...

Anyway, Towers of Midnight is due out November 2.
                          Soon... soon... and still too far away

Comment

Originally posted by Odin's eyes View Post
                            Holy thread ressurecting...

Anyway, Towers of Midnight is due out November 2.
                            Soon... soon... and still too far away
                            That is far tool ong!
                            Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
                            ---
                            sigpic

Comment

Way too long. Sanderson's Warbreaker was excellent and I'd recommend it. You'll love his style, it doesn't drag on. Can't wait for the next one but it's like I don't want it to come either because that means the end of the series is near.

Comment

Way of Kings was also a very nice book. It was a good opener to a 10 book series.
                                If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
                                Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
                                If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
                                Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

Working...
                                X