• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Scifi movie I watched today was: Galerians: Rion
    It was...different to say the least.
    "I love my insanity because it keeps all the sane people away from me"

Comment

Tonight I watched Ghostbusters II. I haven't seen this movie in a very long time.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Star Trek: The Wrath of Kahn, Just got all 6 movies on Blu-Ray so I'm checking them all out.

Comment

Tonight I watched Transformers, to prepare for seeing #2 tomorrow.
          sigpic
          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I'm re-watching Transformers too! We have a baby sitter for Saturday night as T2 is playing at the drive in.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Care View Post
              I'm re-watching Transformers too! We have a baby sitter for Saturday night as T2 is playing at the drive in.
              Sweet!!
              sigpic
              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Finished up to season 4.0 of Battlestar Galactica. Staying away from spoilers as much as I can until I can watch 4.5. I do have to say watching the series on DVD straight through is such an awesome ride!

Will probably watch Robocop before I go to bed tonight.
                Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
                  Watched Transformers last night, before watching Transformers 2 tonight!
                  i didn't like the first one but the second seems interesting

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                    Tonight I watched Transformers, to prepare for seeing #2 tomorrow.
                    We seemed to have had the same thought.
                    sigpic
                    "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
                    Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Originally posted by Thunder Hawk View Post
                      i didn't like the first one but the second seems interesting
                      i enjoyed the frist one, but the 2nd, i just wanted it to end!!!

Comment

Today I saw Transformers 2. Personally, I thought it was amazing. Easily as good as the first one, at least IMO.
                        sigpic
                        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I rewatched Transformers last night.

Got back from seeing Transformers 2 about an hour and a half ago. Go to hell reviewers, it was awesome.
                          "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

For once the reviewers are stop on about Transformers 2

Comment

Megan Fox running around looking hot, tons of **** blowing up, and just enough plot to keep it going. Honestly, I don't know how anyone can go into a film with Michael Bay's name attached to it and expect anything more than that.
                              "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Looks like it will be worthwhile to go see the new transformers movie.
                                I watched Virtuality, and am going to go post in its thread shortly. I found promise but it was a little choppy.
                                ---------------------
                                sigpic
                                Another theory on the expansion of the universe collapses!

Comment

Working...
                                X