No announcement yet.

What Scifi Movie did you watch today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My 9 year old son has been hogging the sci-fi movies. He's going away for a week though so I can finally sit down and watch the last 3 episodes of Battlestar Galactica. Not quite straight through. Got to get my 5 year old daughter to play computer games

And it'd be nice not to have to hear any Star Wars music for a week.
    Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

i just saw Tron the old one from 1982, it is ok !!
      sigpic
      May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

"Number 5 is alive!"

This afternoon, I watched Short Circuit--one of my three top favorite films from 1986.
        sigpic
        "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
        Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Originally posted by McClance View Post
          "Number 5 is alive!"

This afternoon, I watched Short Circuit--one of my three top favorite films from 1986.
          Awesome film !

Spoiler:

Comment

Joe Flanigan's "Warehouse 13" episode.

IHS
            sigpic

Comment

I've not long finished watching BSG: Razor. A well above average TV movie. Great prelude to the final season, which I'll be kicking off later tonight.

I now feel like watching an SG-1 episode. A Matter of Time should suffice.
              "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

This evening I watched X-Men : The Last Stand. I know a lot of people didn't like this one that much, but I did. A very worthy entry in the franchise, IMHO.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Yesterday, I watched Flight of the Navigator -- my childhood favorite, and still is my all-time favorite film.

Today, I watched Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home -- my all-time favorite Trek movie. I love whales. I love starships. I love time travel. Having all three in one film is an absolute treat!
                  sigpic
                  "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
                  Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

I just got back from seeing District 9. Wow. This movie is something special. Very different and I recommend anyone who has an open mind to go check it out when they have the chance.
                    sigpic
                    "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
                    DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

I'm back to watching SGA S-5 on DVD. Just finished with disc 3.

IHS
                      sigpic

Comment

i just watched The Astronaut's Wife (johnny depp is in it!!) awesome movie, great premise, and Johnny Depp is just so amazing. It was kind of freaky, but still so so good. I thought it was great.
                        thanks to Pandora's_Box for the siggie!

Comment

The first episode of Farscape, Season 2 - "Mind The Baby". Great start to a great season.
                          sigpic
                          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                          "...phu...ah..."
                          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

watched saw V
                            sigpic
                            May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

right now, i'm watching 'war of the worlds', with tom cruise. wonderful movie!!!
                              sally

sigpic

Comment

Alien Trespass. SO MUCH FUN! The guy who plays McNab on Psych is in it and Tom McBeath is looking seedier than ever and the monsters... LOL!

I saw the trailer ages ago and was looking forward to seeing it in theatres, but I don't remember seeing it listed anywhere (may have kept putting it off and forgot). I'm glad to have filled that gap in my library.

Comment

Working...
                                X