• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But there so old, its different now.

Examples = Resident Evil, Tomb Raider.

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

Comment

The last decent game-to-film translation was Mortal Kombat.

Rest were terrible.

Good guy, Bad guy.....
      I'm the one with the gun.

Comment

Where is the Super Mario Bros. love?

ALL video game movies suck, just some more than others.
        It’s the show that doesn’t end, it goes on and on my friends, some people started watching not knowing what it was, but they will be watching forever just because it’s the show that doesn’t end…..

Comment

Movies I look forward to in 2005?

War of the Worlds: Heard about awhile ago and it looks interesting.

King Kong: I have the original black and white version on VHS, and loved it ever since. Peter Jackson's talent from Lord of the Rings will definitely make this movie a must see on my list.

Star Wars - Episode 3: I've had the three original Star Wars films on VHS since I was a kid. So I jumped at the chance to see the first 2 episodes (which I now own on DVD). I can't wait until the 3rd episode comes out in 2005. I'm hoping George Lucas makes the final 3 episodes. I'm interested in seeing what happens after Episode 6.

Comment

Originally posted by David85
            Where is the Super Mario Bros. love?

ALL video game movies suck, just some more than others.
            You think everything sucks.

Anyway, people have different opinions, i personely loved Resident Evil and Tomb Raider, and they are my fav films, and im sure DMC will be great.

Comment

Originally posted by Replicarter
              You think everything sucks.
              Not everything, just certain people.
              It’s the show that doesn’t end, it goes on and on my friends, some people started watching not knowing what it was, but they will be watching forever just because it’s the show that doesn’t end…..

Comment

What is "Serenity" and why is everyone so excited about it?
                Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Tyler
                  What is "Serenity" and why is everyone so excited about it?
                  Serenity is the feature film based on Joss Wedon's cancel show, FIREFLY. Its coming out in Fall 05, and its getting alot of hype because FOX fans wanted it back, and they isntead got a movie instead of a second season.

Oh, did you guys check out the Batman BEGINS movie poster!?

Its awesome!

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
                  [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

SpaceBalls 2
                    I actually heard a rumor that the title is going to be:

Spaceballs 3: The Search for Spaceballs 2
                    Jarnin's Law of StarGate:

1. As a StarGate discussion grows longer, the probability of someone mentioning the Furlings approaches one.

Comment

I never liked Batman, but this new one looks like it's shaping up to be a pretty damn cool movie.

Comment

Pixar's "Cars"! Also looking foward to subsequent Pixar stories, as after "Cars", they will be released from the cloying (but initially necessary) distributorship with Disney.

I will grudgingly go see SW Ep 3. As we "must". Though the prequels, thus far, have really sucked cow ball relative to Episodes four and five.

Obviously (my sig banner); I am looking foward to US distribution of "Steamboy". Luscious animation, and I love past future stories.

Really hoping that "Thru the Moebius Strip" is finally distributed/released.

http://www.moebiusstrip.net/start.htm

Last edited by Hohenzollern; 05 December 2004, 03:22 PM.
                        "Let's make it TEN. Ten's a nice...round...number..." -- Morty

Comment

Must see movies for 2005:

Star Wars III (obviously).
                          War of the Worlds (only if they do it right).
                          Harry Potter IV (I can get my two nieces to take me).

That's all I can think of at the moment,
                          sigpic
                          Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                          To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                          And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Starwars Episode III.
                            Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy - I sure hope they do all four books in the original trilogy!

I'm sure there are more, but that's all I can think of at the moment.
                            [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

ooo, im also looking forward to Prince of Persia Movie

Comment

Working...
                              X