This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .:Lemon:.
    Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, King Kong (Peter Jackson and Jack Black!) Oh and Final Fantasy: Advent Children. Not sure when that's actually out though. Probably 2005 over in Europe
    FF Advent Children was supposed to come out sometime this year (2004) in the summer, but yah obviously it didnt, haha... So thats another movie on my list to go watch
    Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Just to clearify.

Jurassic Park 4 should have come out in 2005, they have come out every 4 years. There is no way it will be out in 2005, none at all.

Plus it would be a summer release, and they might not even start filming it until summer.

They will not rush this one like they did the last. The making of the last movie was a joke and will not be repeated.
      It’s the show that doesn’t end, it goes on and on my friends, some people started watching not knowing what it was, but they will be watching forever just because it’s the show that doesn’t end…..

Comment

For sure the next Harry Potter movie, and probably any comic book heroes(Marvel or DC).

Comment

Serenity!!!!
          sigpic
          ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Apparently the teaser trailer for The War of the Worlds will be released next month

Comment

Originally posted by D.C.
              Apparently the teaser trailer for The War of the Worlds will be released next month
              Really? Thats awesome! Maybe it will be released with Blade 3 in theaters? Both of those movies look badass!

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
              [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Cinescape says that it will most likely be attached to Ocean's 12

http://www.cinescape.com/0/editorial...8&obj_id=43052

Comment

Originally posted by D.C.
                  Cinescape says that it will most likely be attached to Ocean's 12

http://www.cinescape.com/0/editorial...8&obj_id=43052
                  That too sounds great, as I will be heading out to see that aswell!

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
                  [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Just as long as they release it at http://www.apple.com/trailers as well, who knows when the trailer will be released in Australia

Comment

Serenity and King Kong definitely, mostly because of the genius' behind the projects, you just know they're both going to be excellent.

I've also heard rumour that Dan Brown's book the Da Vinci Code will be made into a movie for (possibly) 2005 so very much looking forward to that if it goes ahead, even if it isn't sci-fi/fantasy

Comment

I've heard that it's scheduled for an '06 release

Comment

As well as the major stuff comng in '05, I hope there's lot of suprising stuff that is released, that no one has heard of yet.

Comment

The only movie I'm lookin forward is Star Wars - Episode III: Revenge of the Sith

Jack: Is mental illness contagious?
                            Daniel: This has been disturbing on many levels.
                            "Trandoshan eliminated...with extreme prejudice." - Scorch RC-1262
                            My deviantART profile

Comment

Devil May Cry!!!!!!!!!

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

Comment

NO! NOT DEVIL MAY CRY!!!

Every single game made into a film is automatically terrible!

*examples = House of the Dead, Super Mario Bros, Street Fighter (live action), etc, etc.)

Good guy, Bad guy.....
                                I'm the one with the gun.

Comment

Working...
                                X