Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like We Will See Wonder Woman And The Flash Sooner Then We Thought!

"DC Entertainment President Diane Nelson recently told Comic Book Resources about her desire to prioritize several DC properties including "Superman," "Wonder Woman," "Justice League" and more."

Interesting Wonder Woman was mentioned in there.

<snip>

Unlike recently reported it doesnt look like Wonder Woman or The Flash have any plans at all of being shelved. The WB is taking their time in developing these properties.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansit...S/news/?a=9953

Comment

Beyonce is in talks to star in DC Comics' Wonder Woman movie.

Just got back from a press conference tonight with Beyonce and she spoke of a few upcoming movie projects. The last one on her list was Wonder Woman!

Yes, Wonder Woman! She said she has to meet up with the writers and directors in a couple months and things will start to pick up by mid-2010 for a late 2011 release. She said the writers were Stuart Beatti and David Elliot, the guys that wrote GI Joe: Rise of Cobra and the director was John Moore, the guy that directed Max Payne.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/wonder.../news/?a=10697

Comment

sigpic

Comment

This is "great" news! I can finally stop caring about it anymore. Way to ruin the triumvir!
          "Yo, you wanna join SG-1?"

sigpic

Comment

Beyoncé 'Wonder Woman' casting 'a hoax'

A report that Beyoncé was in talks to play Wonder Woman has proved to be false.

The Obsessed actress was alleged to have said during a press conference that she had multiple movie projects currently in the works, including Wonder Woman.

The 28-year-old was quoted as saying that she was to meet with the writers of GI Joe: The Rise of Cobra and Max Payne director John Moore in forthcoming months to discuss her participation in the comic book adaptation to film in mid-2010.

According to ComicBookMovie, the information came from a contributor who had reportedly posted the made-up story in order to impress his girlfriend. He has since been banned from the site, which has posted an apology regarding the matter.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/movies/n...ng-a-hoax.html

Comment

Well lets just hope that it hasn't given the producers any ideas.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post

The Obsessed actress was alleged to have said during a press conference that she had multiple movie projects currently in the works, including Wonder Woman.

The 28-year-old was quoted as saying that she was to meet with the writers of GI Joe: The Rise of Cobra and Max Payne director John Moore in forthcoming months to discuss her participation in the comic book adaptation to film in mid-2010.

According to ComicBookMovie, the information came from a contributor who had reportedly posted the made-up story in order to impress his girlfriend. He has since been banned from the site, which has posted an apology regarding the matter.

lol well I hope she's impressed...
                || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

Uggg...*throws steel toed boot @ hoaxter*
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by telpethoniel View Post
                    I think Morena Baccarin would make a good Wonder Woman too XD
                    ya know, I didn't agree with it the first time I read it, but it made more sense on a second pass. She is beautiful, but not insanely "playboy-esque", so she could easily actually be respected as an actress in taking that role.

The biggest part is going to be finding an actress that can wear that outfit with an air of dignity, and from her performance as Adria, I think she could pull off the aristocratic air of an Amazonian princess.

Comment

WB Confirms More 3D Superhero Movies

More importantly, Steve Weintraub at Collider.com revealed that a plethora of DC Comics properties will replace the void left after the last Harry Potter movie hits theaters. That's right, Warner Bros. is planning on using superhero movies as their tentpole films.

Weintraub says that 2012 will not only bring us the much anticipated sequel to The Dark Knight, but the first Flash feature film as well; with a possible Wonder Woman movie soon to follow. Rumored Flash director Greg Berlanti was in attendance at ShowWest, but refused to comment on this latest news.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansit.../news/?a=16032

Comment

I'd rather they not talk about "possible" movies. Bad enough they are replacing Harry Potter with comic book movies, but that they are talking about movies that may not be done and that they'll be done in 3D too

sigpic

Comment

WB Confirms More 3D Superhero Movies

More importantly, Steve Weintraub at Collider.com revealed that a plethora of DC Comics properties will replace the void left after the last Harry Potter movie hits theaters. That's right, Warner Bros. is planning on using superhero movies as their tentpole films.

Weintraub says that 2012 will not only bring us the much anticipated sequel to The Dark Knight, but the first Flash feature film as well; with a possible Wonder Woman movie soon to follow. Rumored Flash director Greg Berlanti was in attendance at ShowWest, but refused to comment on this latest news.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansit.../news/?a=16032
                          Possible! They better not be giving us this "possible" crap. They've been talking about a WW movie since 1995. So, they better deliver it!

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
                          I'd rather they not talk about "possible" movies. Bad enough they are replacing Harry Potter with comic book movies, but that they are talking about movies that may not be done and that they'll be done in 3D too
                          Harry Potter comic books? Never heard of those. Anyway...we need a Wonder Woman movie!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                            Possible! They better not be giving us this "possible" crap. They've been talking about a WW movie since 1995. So, they better deliver it!
                            Well they say that from 2012, their gonna release at least one DC movie a year, so at some point WW will get her shot.

Comment

Well they say that from 2012, their gonna release at least one DC movie a year, so at some point WW will get her shot.
                              I hope so! I remember finding info on a "possible" Wonder Woman movie dating back to 1995. So, its been 15+ years that "they" have been promising the movie. I really hope "they" give Wonder Woman her shot. Supposedly, the biggest issue, back in the day, was trying to find an actress to fill WW's boots.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                                Harry Potter comic books? Never heard of those. Anyway...we need a Wonder Woman movie!
                                You can get Harry Potter manga in Japan, doubt they are official, but I didn't say "Harry Potter comic books", but that they are replacing Harry Potter (the movies) with comic book movies (like Wonder Woman, Flash, Avengers, god knows who else). It's just annoying that instead of original ideas they are going with "oh I know, lets see which other comic book character we can make a film about, because it's too painful thinking up new ideas".

Studios saw Avatar's box office takings and came over the box office takings, and figured, "hey, lets make more 3D movies". instead of realising that it was also an original movie and to the best of knowledge, not inspired by, based on, rebooted or a remake of anything. It's what makes me hope for Pirates 4, something new and original even if it is a sequel.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X