This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
    Could Jessica Biel Be Playing Wonder Woman After All?

I damn well hope so i hear you say! The lovely Miss Biel had some interesting words for MTV news...

“If Wonder Woman had the right script and it was really powerful and emotional and interesting, I would be into that kind of thing,” Biel told MTV News while she was promoting her upcoming 1920s comedy of manners, “Easy Virtue.”

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansit...e/news/?a=7552
    Interesting...but I just don't know if she could pull off the role.
    sigpic

Comment

Fox Says No To Wonder Women And Lara Croft

Megan Fox recently had an interview with The Times were she is quoted
      as saying :

"Wonder Woman is a lame superhero," Fox told the paper. "She flies around in her invisible jet and her weaponry is a lasso that makes you tell the truth. I just don't get it. Somebody has a big challenge on their hands whoever takes that role but I don't want to do it."

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansit...S/news/?a=7733

Comment

as saying :

"Wonder Woman is a lame superhero," Fox told the paper. "She flies around in her invisible jet and her weaponry is a lasso that makes you tell the truth. I just don't get it. Somebody has a big challenge on their hands whoever takes that role but I don't want to do it."

Some Quick! Get that girl some Wonder Woman comic books! Okay, anything with Wonder Woman in it. She's one of the coolest female super heroes ever. Now Dazzler from the X-Men comics I never got
        Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

as saying :

Ok...Megan Fox's rating just went way down in my book.
          sigpic

Comment

Not that all the stars in the DC firmament are aligned yet.

Warners and DC still haven't figured out how to translate "Wonder Woman" to the big screen. In part, that failure reflects the difficulties DC has had turning out a popular Wonder Women comic. Morrison, during a recent Q&A with Clive Barker at Los Angeles' Meltdown Comics, admitted he didn't have a complete handle on the character when he was writing the comic "Final Crisis."
            http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hr/...28796a26c?pn=2

Comment

Are these people idiots?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                Are these people idiots?
                That was a given when they let Joss Wheden and his Wonder Woman script go. They had someone who can write strong females, which Wonder Woman is, and they couldn't handle it.

No happy about the Justice League stuff. Was looking forward to it. Think it's dumb of them not to show off what is more well known from the DC universe. With Superman and Batman having several movies over the decades, they need to start showing their other heroes better so that us comic book geeks can drool.

Comment

Originally posted by Angela V View Post
                  That was a given when they let Joss Wheden and his Wonder Woman script go. They had someone who can write strong females, which Wonder Woman is, and they couldn't handle it.

No happy about the Justice League stuff. Was looking forward to it. Think it's dumb of them not to show off what is more well known from the DC universe. With Superman and Batman having several movies over the decades, they need to start showing their other heroes better so that us comic book geeks can drool.
                  Yes, an Lynda Carter portrayed Wonder Woman very well. IDK why people are afraid of strong female. Its just that a Wonder Woman movie is well over due.

Did anyone catch Lynda Carter today on the Wendy Williams show? She was looking awesome!
                  sigpic

Comment

DC Comics Movie Adapations UPDATE

Wonder Woman: Probobly the hardest script and movie developed by Warner Bros. and DC Comics, it has had a variety of writers and directors setting the movie at different time points. At current, Joel Silver is directing with Jennison and Strickland writing a modern script that will tie with the other films being released. Release date will probobly be either 2012 or 2013 depending how bold Warner Bros. is.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansit...n/news/?a=8675

Comment

DC Comics Movie Adapations UPDATE

Wonder Woman: Probobly the hardest script and movie developed by Warner Bros. and DC Comics, it has had a variety of writers and directors setting the movie at different time points. At current, Joel Silver is directing with Jennison and Strickland writing a modern script that will tie with the other films being released. Release date will probobly be either 2012 or 2013 depending how bold Warner Bros. is.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansit...n/news/?a=8675
                      I just hope they stick to it this time!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Hewitt: 'I want to play Wonder Woman'

Jennifer Love Hewitt has revealed that her dream role would be to play Wonder Woman.

The Ghost Whisperer actress has insisted that she has the perfect body for the part, Contactmusic reports.

Hewitt said: "I want to play Wonder Woman really badly. I want them to make the movie of Wonder Woman, and I want to play Wonder Woman so bad. That'd be really fun.

"I'm curvaceous. Gold bracelets! Look at these wrists, tell me gold bracelets would not look good! And I love little tiaras, and Wonder Woman got to wear one of those. I'm very athletic."

Other actresses that have expressed an interest in the role are Beyoncé, Jessica Biel and Vanessa Hudgens.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/...der-woman.html

Comment

Hewitt: 'I want to play Wonder Woman'

Jennifer Love Hewitt has revealed that her dream role would be to play Wonder Woman.

The Ghost Whisperer actress has insisted that she has the perfect body for the part, Contactmusic reports.

Hewitt said: "I want to play Wonder Woman really badly. I want them to make the movie of Wonder Woman, and I want to play Wonder Woman so bad. That'd be really fun.

"I'm curvaceous. Gold bracelets! Look at these wrists, tell me gold bracelets would not look good! And I love little tiaras, and Wonder Woman got to wear one of those. I'm very athletic."

Other actresses that have expressed an interest in the role are Beyoncé, Jessica Biel and Vanessa Hudgens.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/...der-woman.html
                          I have one thing to say about this...ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww She is so not Wonder Woman material.
                          sigpic

Comment

Jen Hewitt is too tiny to be WW. And well, I'd rather have an actress that can pull off the role.

Comment

Originally posted by Angela V View Post
                              Jen Hewitt is too tiny to be WW. And well, I'd rather have an actress that can pull off the role.
                              Thank you!
                              sigpic

Comment

Flash and Wonder Woman Movies Off the Table

Warner Bros. Pictures Group president Jeff Robinov has renewed his contract and his "first priority" is the "restructuring" of DC Comics. Nikki Finke is reporting that this is not directly related to the Disney/Marvel merger. She reports that an "insider" confided in her:

"It was Jeff's idea to have DC Comics reporting to him, and DC will be his direct responsibility with Diane Nelson."

Finke also reports that Robinov has been quietly "calling back" high-profile projects like The Flash and Wonder Woman from outside producers in an effort to "severely limit the number of gross participants on the projects." According to Finke's source:

"Jeff always wanted some kind of oversight of DC, and now he wants Warners to hold onto ownership."

While this means a delay in the short term, in the long run it could mean a more cohesive "shared universe" amongst the various DC Comics adaptations, along the lines of what Marvel Studios plans to do with its properties leading up to The Avengers.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansit...r/news/?a=9924

Comment

Working...
                                X