X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Artha O'neill View Post
    New Trailer:

http://www.superherohype.com/news/gijoenews.php?id=8445

It has a good mix of comedy and action. I really hope this movie is well done.

enjoy.
    Yeah, I just saw that the other day. Nice trailer.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I saw the trailer for this last night at the cinema. I'd never considered seing it, but now im kinda in two minds whether to. Mite just be a wait and watch on dvd film.

Comment

the new cartoon story they had on Cartoon Network the other month was pretty great.
        But this movie, looks absolutely terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by Morbo View Post
          the new cartoon story they had on Cartoon Network the other month was pretty great.
          But this movie, looks absolutely terrible.
          While I am not saying this movie looks amazing or anything, I don't think it looks terrible. It could end up being much better than some people think.
          sigpic
          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

the stupid super suits turned me off - and that was just the trailer.

Comment

Personally, I will remain optimistic until I actually see the movie. I absolutely loved GI Joe growing up as a kid, and I have been waiting a long time for a live-action version of it.
              sigpic
              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                Personally, I will remain optimistic until I actually see the movie. I absolutely loved GI Joe growing up as a kid, and I have been waiting a long time for a live-action version of it.
                Same Here!

Go Joe! Can't wait to see it, the chicks look so hot in those suits. Sienna Miller - Baroness. *drool*

Ray Park as Snake Eyes = Brilliant, actually Wizard magazine predicted that casting years ago. Well Ray Park has such a pooncy voice, but amazing swordplay, martial arts and acrobatic ability, it is a good thing Snake Eyes is mute.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by guhndoi View Post
                  same here!

Go joe! Can't wait to see it, the chicks look so hot in those suits. Sienna miller - baroness. *drool*

ray park as snake eyes = brilliant, actually wizard magazine predicted that casting years ago. Well ray park has such a pooncy voice, but amazing swordplay, martial arts and acrobatic ability, it is a good thing snake eyes is mute.
                  Lmao!! He was a good choice, no doubt about that.
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

i have to admit that i'm not happy that the producers aren't going for the old military feeling of the cartoon. now it's more or less a modern day black ops movie.

i might still go see it as i have been wrong about movies int he past

Comment

What's a serious actor like Joseph Gordon-Levitt doing in a film like G.I. Joe?

Most of the actors from the upcoming G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra have described the film as pure unreality, even admitting to overacting just to keep up with the crazy world of the action figures. Cobra Commander himself, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, fesses up that he just couldn't take seriously his character's goal of trying to rule the world.

continues:-
                      http://scifiwire.com/2009/06/whats-a...-actor-lik.php

Comment

i'd hardly consider him a serious actor.

Comment

It will definitely be interesting seeing him in the role of Cobra Commander.
                          sigpic
                          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Superhero Hype has received the Japanese trailer for the film. Remarkably like the US trailer, it does feature an extra dose of a certain unmasked villain and an offer for a "Joe" related DVD. Just a small slice of how marketing differs overseas.

I wish our trailer was in Japanese, lol!!!
                            Check out My directorial work (please leave comment. if possible).

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=coreyeasy

Or,

Leave comment on the off topic board.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=29121

Comment

I'm not sure about Mr. Eko's accent but considering this is gonna be a transformers type of movie I don't think I'll care that much.
                              Can't wait to see this!
                              || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

I really hope this movie ends up surprising a lot of people.
                                sigpic
                                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Working...
                                X