Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
    SDCC 09: V Video Interviews

Morena Baccarin & Elizabeth Mitchell talk about the upcoming remake.

http://media.tv.ign.com/media/142/14288931/vids_1.html
    ooh, thank you muchly, downloading now
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Originally posted by stargatefan234 View Post
      ooh, thank you muchly, downloading now
      No problem! I cant wait for V to premier!

Comment

any idea when this is out?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rockerlad View Post
          late 09
          People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

From what I've heard...Nov of this year.
            sigpic

Comment

I believe it was mentioned that it would be premiering earlier than they thought. Nov of this year.

I really liked the pilot. The editing was well done. The story moved along at a good pace and the CGI was spectacular. I had a few minor complaints about certain overused camera angles that added nothing to the scene but that's pretty much it.

As for the V's carrying human weapons, that's only because they were still pretending to be human in that scene. I still have hope that we'll see some nice laser weapons when they aren't hiding their identity anymore.
              sigpic
              Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

No problem! I cant wait for V to premier!
                You are definitely not alone, my friend. November can't get here soon enough.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by leiasky View Post
                  I believe it was mentioned that it would be premiering earlier than they thought. Nov of this year.

I really liked the pilot. The editing was well done. The story moved along at a good pace and the CGI was spectacular. I had a few minor complaints about certain overused camera angles that added nothing to the scene but that's pretty much it.

As for the V's carrying human weapons, that's only because they were still pretending to be human in that scene. I still have hope that we'll see some nice laser weapons when they aren't hiding their identity anymore.
                  I really hope so too. I think we will.
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                    You are definitely not alone, my friend. November can't get here soon enough.
                    I know...another show to be excited about!
                    sigpic

Comment

I have this fear that its going to run at the same time as SGU. And that would suck. LOL!
                      sigpic

Comment

I have this fear that its going to run at the same time as SGU. And that would suck. LOL!
                        That's why God created DVRs!
                        sigpic

Comment

Though things mite change between now and then, but at this point the friday 9pm slot belongs to Ugly Betty.

Comment

Though things mite change between now and then, but at this point the friday 9pm slot belongs to Ugly Betty.
                            Didn't I read SGU was premiering at 10pm? I know I saw that somewhere

And - I don't have a DVR (or cable for that matter. I go over to a friend's place to watch Stargate). I don't watch enough television to bother with spending the money for one.
                            sigpic

Comment

And - I don't have a DVR (or cable for that matter. I go over to a friend's place to watch Stargate). I don't watch enough television to bother with spending the money for one.
                              Its premiering at 9pm on the 2nd of Oct for 2 hour premier, with Sanctuary premiering at 10pm on the 9th of Oct.

http://spoilertv.blogspot.com/search...ate%20Universe

Comment

Ewwww...I thought that show went buh-bye...

O_o VCR then? LOL And is that 10pm EST??

Its premiering at 9pm on the 2nd of Oct for 2 hour premier, with Sanctuary premiering at 10pm on the 9th of Oct.

http://spoilertv.blogspot.com/search...ate%20Universe
                                Is that 9pm EST??
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X