Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sweet Dreams
    Spoiler:
    I've laughed a lot with this show, but I think this is the highlight of continuous laughs for it. Fantastically funny I thought it was really great Also how they dealt with Gwen and Arthur. And I even thought the dragon was funny for chuckling

Still, the ending with Gwen and Arthur.. it shouldn't become a regular thing,that everytime they have a moment, that one of them says: But it can never be! because we all know it will

Originally posted by Pitry View Post
    Brilliant! Just brilliant!
    Haha, thought so too

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
    Anyone know of any wesbites with the 2nd season of Merlin on it?
    Legal ones aside from the BBC website (but which is only available in the UK... *grumble grumble*)? Can't think of any. Illegal ones are illegal to talk about on GW
    Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
    Save Our Seeker!
    LotS on LJ.

Comment

Originally posted by sangate View Post
      sweet dreams
      Spoiler:
      i've laughed a lot with this show, but i think this is the highlight of continuous laughs for it. Fantastically funny :d i thought it was really great :d also how they dealt with gwen and arthur. And i even thought the dragon was funny for chuckling

still, the ending with gwen and arthur.. It shouldn't become a regular thing,that everytime they have a moment, that one of them says: But it can never be! Because we all know it will

haha, thought so too :d

legal ones aside from the bbc website (but which is only available in the uk... *grumble grumble*)? Can't think of any. illegal ones are illegal to talk about on gw
      rofl
      sigpic

Comment

rofl
        I couldn't put it more graceful as I was afraid I'd get banned
        Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
        Save Our Seeker!
        LotS on LJ.

Comment

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
          I couldn't put it more graceful as I was afraid I'd get banned
          Its all good! It gave me a chuckle!
          sigpic

Comment

Its all good! It gave me a chuckle!
            Hehe I can't blame you I just noticed my smiley was a instead of a as if I wasn't aware of what I just said
            Save Our Seeker!
            LotS on LJ.

Comment

Loving this series, can't wait for the next episode. But my family noticed something while watching the latest episode. It might seem harsh but they were asking...

Spoiler:
              why Gwen isn't very pretty? They thought Katie was more appealing than Angel. I was starting to wonder if she was the token black person for diversity's sake. Don't hate me it's just something we were talking about over here!

Comment

Originally posted by Franklyn Blaze View Post
                Loving this series, can't wait for the next episode. But my family noticed something while watching the latest episode. It might seem harsh but they were asking...

Spoiler:
                why Gwen isn't very pretty? They thought Katie was more appealing than Angel. I was starting to wonder if she was the token black person for diversity's sake. Don't hate me it's just something we were talking about over here!
                Beauty is in the eye of the beholder ... I consider Angel a cutie.
                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Franklyn Blaze View Post

Spoiler:
                  Spoiler:
                  I actually do think she's quite pretty. Even more so than last season. (just to clarify: I am a girl though who likes boys )

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                  Save Our Seeker!
                  LotS on LJ.

Comment

BBC commissions third series of 'Merlin'

Merlin will return to BBC One next year for a third series, it has been announced.

The fantasy series, which stars Colin Morgan as a young mythical wizard, has been a Saturday night ratings success since its debut in 2008.

BBC controller of drama commissioning Ben Stephenson said of the show: "With its mix of magic, adventure and humour, Merlin is perfect Saturday evening family television, and we are thrilled that Shine Television will be creating a new series for BBC One.

"I'm looking forward to seeing what adventures our popular young wizard, and his friends in Camelot, will go on in series three."

The second series of Merlin launched earlier this year to a healthy 5.08 million viewers for BBC One and since averaged 5.15 million over its 10-episode run.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/cult/s53...of-merlin.html

Comment

YAY!!! Awesome news!! Thanks for sharing Madwelshboy
                      Save Our Seeker!
                      LotS on LJ.

Comment

Colin Morgan said yesterday on Paul O'grady there would be a 3rd serieas I just hope theres a 4th and a 5th
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
                          BBC commissions third series of 'Merlin'

Merlin will return to BBC One next year for a third series, it has been announced.

The fantasy series, which stars Colin Morgan as a young mythical wizard, has been a Saturday night ratings success since its debut in 2008.

BBC controller of drama commissioning Ben Stephenson said of the show: "With its mix of magic, adventure and humour, Merlin is perfect Saturday evening family television, and we are thrilled that Shine Television will be creating a new series for BBC One.

"I'm looking forward to seeing what adventures our popular young wizard, and his friends in Camelot, will go on in series three."

The second series of Merlin launched earlier this year to a healthy 5.08 million viewers for BBC One and since averaged 5.15 million over its 10-episode run.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/cult/s53...of-merlin.html
                          That's awesome news! I just hope the 2nd season comes on here in the US
                          sigpic

Comment

Wow awesome news! My family cheered when I told them. It's rare we have something to watch that all of us enjoy so this is great great news.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                              She is not your "garden variety" beautiful girl but if you look at her carefully, she has quite delicate features.
                              sigpic
                              Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                              Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
                                She is not your "garden variety" beautiful girl but if you look at her carefully, she has quite delicate features.
                                But what is "garden variety" anyway?

And YAY for new season - it means we could actually go to Pierefont (France) and possibly even catch a bit filming of that season. SWEET!!!
                                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Working...
                                X