Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    But what is "garden variety" anyway?

And YAY for new season - it means we could actually go to Pierefont (France) and possibly even catch a bit filming of that season. SWEET!!!
    Wow that sounds awesome
    Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
    Save Our Seeker!
    LotS on LJ.

Comment

These two amuse me . . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrqYS...layer_embedded

Comment

I really can't look at this thread, the title, without hearing Jack's voice saying " Ohh yes ! Meeerrlinn !"

every time.

Comment

Originally posted by Spacemonkey_Jackson View Post
          Those two are crazy Thanks for sharing
          Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
          Save Our Seeker!
          LotS on LJ.

Comment

Hated this at first, actually felt embarrassed that this was the kind of tacky rubbish the BBC was churning out, but it's grown on me, I've become immune to the cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
              Those two are crazy Thanks for sharing
              You're welcome! I spend half of my online time watching Colin and Bradley.

Bradley and Colin: The Real Maerlin and Arthur . . .

Part One: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXiPYjCwyss

Part Two: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcFWYyrGtxI

Part Three: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NRLte0XwXI

I loved watching this. It was interesting for me, being a bit of a history geek. And watching Colin and Bradley on a road trip is pretty darn entertaining to me. And I really wish I was with them . . .

Comment

I loved watching this. It was interesting for me, being a bit of a history geek. And watching Colin and Bradley on a road trip is pretty darn entertaining to me. And I really wish I was with them . . .
                Wow that was awesome!! Same here.. We could have fitted in the back seats!

Glad I'm not the only one youtubing them every day

The Fires Of Idirsholas
                Spoiler:
                Quite liked it! Great story and development in itself and a great lead in to the finale
                Save Our Seeker!
                LotS on LJ.

Comment

Thanks for the links
                  sigpic

Comment

I really really liked the Acting in this show. Uther, Arthur, Morganna - really picked great actors. And the Dragon laughter, when he heard the story about the troll, was priceless.
                    We are born capable of greatness... If we are to be who we are, and what we are; if we are to accomplish great things, then we must learn the heart's most essential rule:

Comment

Serious Major Spoilers for the Last Dragonlord seriously do not read if you haven't seen it I am warning you.
                      Spoiler:
                      UGGH I cannot believe they killed Merlin's father hours after he meets him. What were they thinking? Balenor was a great character and they just offed him just like that with a deathblow from random_villain_soldier_003? My whole family was just livid and I had to pause while we talked it over. Bad move writers we really would have liked to see his father stick around, defend Camelot and have some sort of relationship with Merlin, even if he wasn't around but once or twice a season! We still liked the season finale but it's like getting a hair in your food from a 4-star restaurant.

Oh and on a side note... why does everything have to be last this dying breed that one of a kind blah blah. I see this in the Legend of the Seeker too and it's pissing me off. Just once I want to see a sky full of dragons, sorta like that new James Cameron film.

Comment

Originally posted by Franklyn Blaze View Post
                        Serious Major Spoilers for the Last Dragonlord seriously do not read if you haven't seen it I am warning you.
                        Spoiler:
                        UGGH I cannot believe they killed Merlin's father hours after he meets him. What were they thinking? Balenor was a great character and they just offed him just like that with a deathblow from random_villain_soldier_003? My whole family was just livid and I had to pause while we talked it over. Bad move writers we really would have liked to see his father stick around, defend Camelot and have some sort of relationship with Merlin, even if he wasn't around but once or twice a season! We still liked the season finale but it's like getting a hair in your food from a 4-star restaurant.
                        Big fat spoilers for season finale!
                        Spoiler:
                        I agree.. I was pretty p-eed I actually said to my mum: they have to be careful. They put down any effort for development in the story down within the same ep It's like they are afraid of change or something, but this way they have to be careful with viewers getting bored. Don't get me wrong, I really liked the finale, but that was a big blow, as was:
                        Arthur gets blow and is unconscious
                        Merlin performs magic
                        Arthur wakes up
                        I actually said out loud when the dragon flew away: and now Arthur wakes up..

It's too formulaic IMHO And I love this show, so I really hope there will be a bit more development, like Arthur suspecting something, or at least something. Just a tad of development you know

On the good side, the acting was superb once again I thought
                        Save Our Seeker!
                        LotS on LJ.

Comment

It was an okay episode I guess... But I thought last week's episode was setting things up for this week's episode and that wasn't the case, so in that regard I was majorly disappointed.

Also seriously disappointed about how they handled Morgana this season aka they didn't. I'm hoping they get back to it in season 3 but I highly doubt it the way season 2 went.

Merlin, you have disappointed me this season. Please, go back to season 1 in season 3.
                          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Spoiler:
                            I have to agree season one was better than two. I had thought there would be this huge battle between Morgause/Morgana/Mordred/Dragon Vs Camelot...maybe someone finding out about merlins powers...maybe some other shocking development. It would've been really epic and maybe a cliffhanger since they were renewed. But we got Merlin by the numbers.

Oh I don't know how long the shelf life of a British series usually is but if they only have one or two seasons left I'd like to see them get the ball rolling on story arcs instead of all these oneoffs and reset buttons they seem to be pushing.

Comment

I need to find the episodes online since I have a few days off for Christmas...and we're not getting the 2nd season episodes on TV.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Franklyn Blaze View Post
                                Spoiler:
                                I have to agree season one was better than two. I had thought there would be this huge battle between Morgause/Morgana/Mordred/Dragon Vs Camelot...maybe someone finding out about merlins powers...maybe some other shocking development. It would've been really epic and maybe a cliffhanger since they were renewed. But we got Merlin by the numbers.

Oh I don't know how long the shelf life of a British series usually is but if they only have one or two seasons left I'd like to see them get the ball rolling on story arcs instead of all these oneoffs and reset buttons they seem to be pushing.
                                Spoiler:
                                I agree! Not sure if I liked season 1b tter, but season 2 was a wee bit of a let down on the whole. I loved most of the eps, though the humour was great, as was the acting, but I too think they should get bigger arcs.
                                Save Our Seeker!
                                LotS on LJ.

Comment

Working...
                                X