Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not really a Harry Potter fan. I've never read the books (probably never will). I've seen the movies. The first two were... okay. I loved the third one because it was darker and less silly. More serious... I guess.

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
    Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

well, Joe would be better than daniel, but non of them are good really. lol

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

Comment

thanks for a good laugh, i needed that.

not sure about it...when would they ever need an adult harry potter anyway?

Comment

In the futer, he carnt stay young for ever. Or, in Harry potter, teh next generation, with big Harry teaching little harry jr.

Comment

*hits head on laptop keyboard*

Hey, let's just turn this into a bad photoshop thread.

Photoshop (Or whatever else you use) Possible Adult Harry Potters.

Comment

Your saying my edit was bad? i did the best i could, spent longer on it than any other thing iv ever done, im realy offended.

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoBoY
                Hell Yes!

Man, I have kick ass MS paint skills right there.
                Oh... my... word...

::trying to forget::
                ::trying to forget::
                <sigh> Much better!

P.S.- But you're right, Major Tyler.
                He DOES look like he could be an older Harry Potter! But I'm not a huge fan, so sorry!
                There is only one thing we can ever truly control: whether we are good, or evil.

Comment

Originally posted by Replicarter
                  Your saying my edit was bad? i did the best i could, spent longer on it than any other thing iv ever done, im realy offended.
                  No, I'm not trying to be mean...

I'm just saying...

*cries* I'm sorry.

Comment

lol, i was only joking, i did them in like 2 seconds, i used a effect to ake them blury so it dident look as bad lol.

Comment

Originally posted by RibbonDevice
                      Uh...no offence, but that is the dumbest thing i've ever heard. Harry is supposed to be short and seriously skinny, even when he's grown up. I think mike is anything BUT that. Seriously, no offence, but i don't think so.
                      Harry Potter's a kid, isn't he? Who's to say that he wouldn't GET TALLER and GET BUFFER. Anyway, when MS started the show, he was not as buff as he is now - which is NOT a bad thing, might I add.

Don't worry, I'm not offended. It's a really odd discussion topic anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
                        Hmm... What is under Beckett's kilt?
                        Squirrels.
                        Hammers.
                        Syringes.
                        Pineapples.

Uh... an Atlantis Survival Kit?

Comment

Originally posted by RibbonDevice
                          Uh...no offence, but that is the dumbest thing i've ever heard. Harry is supposed to be short and seriously skinny, even when he's grown up.
                          He's supposed to be quite tall in the 5th book (but still skinny!) isn't he?:
                          'the pinched look of someone who'd done quite a lot of growing in a short time' or words to that effect.
                          Also, if he's really featuring his father as heavily as the books make out, James was tall. It says so in the first book when he looks in the mirror of Erised. So therefore an adult Harry would be tall, too...

Comment

Originally posted by Replicarter
                            Thanks for the pictures, Replicarter and TechnoBoy! They really helped my thread (and my strange idea) to come to life! You all rock!
                            Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Lol.

Harry Potter fanatic coming to put her two (or three or four, as is usually the case with her) cents in.

*grins* I'd love either of them, really. MS...... mmmmmmmmm....

Oh, ad the really sad part, I think, is that Dan Radcliff is going to be seen as nothing but Harry Potter for the rest of his life -- like Mark Hamell and Luke Skywalker. Rupert, on the other hand, will be like Harrison Ford -- well known for many parts.

Love the paint photos, by the way!

My Own Little World

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
                              101 Ways to Annoy, Harass, Confuse or Generally Scare Lord Voldemort
                              "Be nice to nerds;
                              one day, you'll end up working for one."
                              -Evil Overlord Bill Gates
                              Ba'al: I'll never let go, Jack, I'll never let go!
                              Jack: *choke* That's my throat, Ba'al.....

Comment

Originally posted by Starlilica
                                Lol.

Harry Potter fanatic coming to put her two (or three or four, as is usually the case with her) cents in.

*grins* I'd love either of them, really. MS...... mmmmmmmmm....

Oh, ad the really sad part, I think, is that Dan Radcliff is going to be seen as nothing but Harry Potter for the rest of his life -- like Mark Hamell and Luke Skywalker. Rupert, on the other hand, will be like Harrison Ford -- well known for many parts.

Love the paint photos, by the way!
                                unfortunately i think i have to agree. DR while doing a really great job as Harry, will always be seen as that one part.
                                And Rupert - he's a great actor! love his portrayal of Ron.

and LMAO at the doctored pics!! I had a great laugh at those!!

thank you all for your hard work, all for our amusement

Comment

Working...
                                X