This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nope I dont think he does
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

Indeed, but you should see the Dutch premier, now he looks like Harry Potter

Comment

i'm loving this thread- i totally can imagine shep as harry so much so i very sadly wrote a fic about it (can't believe my own sadness at times! lol)
        its in the link below if anyones intesested... but it might be useful to have read the books/seen a film frist lol!
        oh and crab and goyle have to be the wraiths steve and bob.. or maybe kolya and that other genii guy.
        my fan fics (sga) : http://www.fanfiction.net/u/653206/

Comment

its impossible! The univerce would implode!!!

Plus his voice is way different. Joe aint british.

Anyone who gives me green is sexy, wanna be sexy? Give me Green! Woopie!

CLICK THE PIC!

Comment

OMG.....when I read the thread title I totally got it, aside from the accent, Joe Flannigan as the adult Harry Potter.....yup, I can see it.

And there's another bizarre thread to commit to memory.....

Comment

this idea hunts me on the inside
              "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOW - What a RIDE!"

Comment

I read the thread title and thought I just had to post an image of my LEGO Atlantis team. Because whose hair does the LEGO Sheppard have? Right, the hair of Harry Potter from one of the HP LEGO sets.

Last edited by sgeureka; 30 August 2006, 01:08 PM. Reason: spelling
                No, 'Eureka' is Greek for 'This bath is too hot.'

"Because only an extremely deranged individual would think of doing what we're doing."
                (LOST producer Damon Lindelof, May 2007)

Comment

Working...
                X