True Blood - Spoilers and Speculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
    Sam's new love interest said that in order to gain the ability to shift into another person, you'd have to kill another shifter, a shifter who also happens to be a family member. Since Maxine is only Tommy's...um... sugar mom (), killing her wouldn't work. Though I wouldn't care for Maxine at all as a person, especially with all that **** she put Hoyt through, I have to agree with Sam's position that she doesn't deserve to be swindled... or killed.
    I agree she doesnt deserve to swindled
    Last Movie Watched
    X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
    Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
      Jason always gets the most ****ed up storylines
      Felton can't get it up and when he does, he's shooting blanks. Crystal's obviously been severely indoctrinated into the panthers' insular mentality and from next week's preview...

Spoiler:
      one of the werepanther kids threatens to cut off Jason's manhood.
      Definitely a ****ed up storyline. Fast Times in Hotshot.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Heaven View Post
        Spoiler:

LOLLLLLLLLLLL

Sookie: you just killed my fairy godmother!
        Eric: sorry

best line ever
        strong episode tonight
        I know right...it was an awesome way to end the episode.

Spoiler:
        Yepper. Last week, Marnie opened a Pandora's Box full of problems and this week it looks as though that connection has been solidified. That's the problem with necromancy. Practitioners almost always end up getting far more than they bargained for because:

1. They can't really control who they make contact with.
        2. They make themselves completely open vessels for whatever malignant spirit to manipulate.
        Like I said...she's messin' with demons!

i think he will kill Maxine Thortonberry and assume her identity for the money
        That sounds like a possibility. But remember...he'd have to...
        Spoiler:
        kill a shifter in his bloodline to assume her identity. I just hope its not Sam.

Jason always gets the most ****ed up storylines
        Yes, he does...poor dude.
        sigpic

Comment

just watched the ep.

i agree with poor jason, i do hope that they turned him though. because that will make for an interesting storyline. and yes he does get those storylines.

as for tommy if he kills anyone (which i can see him doing) i hope he kills his mom not sam. as for killing maxine, i'll be okay with that or him taking all her money, the way she tried hoyt she deserves it.

as for the ending. that was a great way to end the episode "you killed my fairy-godmother" though i don't get why sookie didn't do anything to stop him.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blueray View Post
            just watched the ep.

i agree with poor jason, i do hope that they turned him though. because that will make for an interesting storyline. and yes he does get those storylines.

as for tommy if he kills anyone (which i can see him doing) i hope he kills his mom not sam. as for killing maxine, i'll be okay with that or him taking all her money, the way she tried hoyt she deserves it.

as for the ending. that was a great way to end the episode "you killed my fairy-godmother" though i don't get why sookie didn't do anything to stop him.
            I was wondering the same thing as well...any thoughts?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
              I know right...it was an awesome way to end the episode.

Like I said...she's messin' with demons!

That sounds like a possibility. But remember...he'd have to...
              Spoiler:
              kill a shifter in his bloodline to assume her identity. I just hope its not Sam.

Yes, he does...poor dude.
              Either way i dont see Maxine Thortonberry making it out alive by the end of season 4
              Last Movie Watched
              X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
              Life is Strange

Comment

Either way i dont see Maxine Thortonberry making it out alive by the end of season 4
                I can see that...
                sigpic

Comment

As far as the ending goes;

Spoiler:
                  I'm not sure Sookie could have stopped him, she's only been able to summon that faerie light power jazz in self-defence so far I think. Besides he's pretty scary!

I don't think she's exactly a massive fan of faeries either after the people-stealing incident, chasing her around all ugly trying to force her to eat maggots and the death of Grandpa Earl. Claudine had just threatened to abduct her ("I wasn't asking" or whatever she said) so I think whatever part of Sookie might have wanted to try and stop Eric was warring not just with fear but with some uncertainty as to who was the bad guy of the two.
                  "There is only one universe. It can only contain one life. It is me." - MorningLightMountain

Comment

Originally posted by Huaracocha View Post

Spoiler:
                    I'm not sure Sookie could have stopped him, she's only been able to summon that faerie light power jazz in self-defence so far I think. Besides he's pretty scary!

I don't think she's exactly a massive fan of faeries either after the people-stealing incident, chasing her around all ugly trying to force her to eat maggots and the death of Grandpa Earl. Claudine had just threatened to abduct her ("I wasn't asking" or whatever she said) so I think whatever part of Sookie might have wanted to try and stop Eric was warring not just with fear but with some uncertainty as to who was the bad guy of the two.
                    Excellent argument
                    sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

that is a good point
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
                        I love me some crazy True Bloodness, but damn...

Spoiler:
                        Poor Jason.
                        Indeed.

Spoiler:
                        That rape scene was pretty grim.

Comment

Originally posted by Heaven View Post
                          Spoiler:

LOLLLLLLLLLLL

Sookie: you just killed my fairy godmother!
                          Eric: sorry

best line ever
                          strong episode tonight
                          Watching the encore presentation...

Spoiler:
                          I loved how Eric called her Snookie when he was recalling how Marnie erased his memory.
                          New to this thread. Just marathoned True Blood over two weeks and I am totally hooked!

As for the episode,
                          Spoiler:
                          I totally agree. It was a great episode. I loved, loved, loved the ending. Eric's "Sorry" followed by that grin just tickled me. Fabulous episode
                          sigpic
                          Sig made by me

Comment

Spoiler:
                            amnesia Eric is so adorable! lol!

I love when Pam came storming in and he was like "Who the **** are you?!" Then looks at Sookie and says, "That was rude, I'm sorry."

Eric should sorry more. It fits him! lol! I can not wait to see more of him being all gentle!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
                              Spoiler:
                              amnesia Eric is so adorable! lol!

I love when Pam came storming in and he was like "Who the **** are you?!" Then looks at Sookie and says, "That was rude, I'm sorry."

Eric should sorry more. It fits him! lol! I can not wait to see more of him being all gentle!
                              Spoiler:
                              Yeah loved that scene. Especially when he decked Pam defending Sookie, great Eric & Pam moment Took her all of a second to realise he was on her side and the look on her face when she had to be polite to Sookie.. talk about sucking lemons
                              "There is only one universe. It can only contain one life. It is me." - MorningLightMountain

Comment

Spoiler:
                                Yeah loved that scene. Especially when he decked Pam defending Sookie, great Eric & Pam moment Took her all of a second to realise he was on her side and the look on her face when she had to be polite to Sookie.. talk about sucking lemons
                                Spoiler:
                                Yeah i loved that! Or when Sookie was washing his feet and he got ticklish!! Talk about cute!! lol!

Totally loved when Sookie goes down in the cubbie hole a head of Eric and then pats the ladder telling him it was ok for him to come down.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X