No announcement yet.

True Blood - Spoilers and Speculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I pretty much agree with the last couple of posts...
    sigpic

Comment

I quite like the French-speaking spirit angle so far. I wonder if "baby not yours" on the wall was actually her, and there's nothing wrong with little Mikey at all.

Also appreciating all the Sookie nekkidness
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I had the same thought!
        and I also think that Eric is acting under Antonia's commands.

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
        I quite like the French-speaking spirit angle so far. I wonder if "baby not yours" on the wall was actually her, and there's nothing wrong with little Mikey at all.

Also appreciating all the Sookie nekkidness
        sigpic
        Proud to be a Padapup!

Comment

Got a chance to see "Run" (edit: I guess it's listed as "Let's Get Out of Here" ) earlier tonight. There were quite a lot of scenes I liked, especially with Debbie talking to Marnie/Antonia. I liked that Antonia had some knowledge of werewolves but I got the feeling that Debbie was the first werewolf that Antonia had ever met. I'm wondering just how involved the werewolves are going to get in this Wiccan/Vampire war.

I was hoping that I would like what was going on with Sookie. I was actually disappointed, to be honest. I kind of glazed over in almost all of Sookie's scenes in this episode. *shrugs*
          Last edited by Cold Fuzz; 22 August 2011, 06:51 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

i agree, sookie was boring in the episode (though her scenes aren't usually my favorite anyway). i'm glad to see that creepy ghost lady story come to an end. the rest of the ep was good, i liked that tommy went to fight that guy, just wish he put up more of a fight...
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blueray View Post
              i agree, sookie was boring in the episode (though her scenes aren't usually my favorite anyway). i'm glad to see that creepy ghost lady story come to an end. the rest of the ep was good, i liked that tommy went to fight that guy, just wish he put up more of a fight...
              Tommy really didn't stand a chance. The wolves are supposed to be the strongest of the wereanimals, shifters included. it of course didn't help that Marcus wasn't fighting him alone. At this point, I think Tommy is manipulating the situation to get Sam back in his life.
              Last edited by Cold Fuzz; 22 August 2011, 06:50 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

wow.
                last night's episode.

this show is SO TERRIBLE NOW

Comment

Originally posted by blueray View Post
                  I just re-watched the episode earlier tonight. It suddenly occurred to me that Mavis' lover Virgil (the one who killed the baby) might have some connection to the Bellefleurs though that's just speculation. In any case, I think the Mavis arc is at an end for Lafayette. It looks as though the entire purpose of the Mavis story line was to establish Lafayette's role as a medium and to give Jesús a chance to start establish his own powers.

I tried to stomach Sookie's dream scenes with Bill & Eric. *yawn* I could take about maybe 30 seconds of it before I decided to forward through it on the DVR.
                  sigpic

Comment

Ok...finally saw this week's episode. I enjoyed it over all...but I didn't like the Sookie, Eric, Bill love triangle dream. I'm eager to see if Sookie goes into Fairy mode in the next episode!
                    sigpic

Comment

Pretty good episode tonight...

Spoiler:
                      Hmmm...so...we have Jesus turning into a demon thingie that can break through Marnie's protection spell. I found it humorous to see the vampire hitmen getting out of the van at the end of the episode!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                        Pretty good episode tonight...

Spoiler:
                        Hmmm...so...we have Jesus turning into a demon thingie that can break through Marnie's protection spell. I found it humorous to see the vampire hitmen getting out of the van at the end of the episode!

I just finished watching the episode as well...

Spoiler:
                        Though I got a laugh out of the vampire hit squad sequence at the very end, I found the dramatic moments of the episode the most compelling and sincere. The Fort Bellefleur sequence, as well as Tommy's death were some excellent acting. Tommy's death was especially tragic. I was reminded of the Firefly episode "The Message" where Tracey died, never being able to get past the problems that made his life a mess. Despite all of Tommy's misdeeds, which are considerable, I feel sorry for him at the end.

And this brings Sam to a horribly painful full circle. When the series began, he was alone, formerly raised by a foster family that essentially rejected him and never knowing who his real family was. Well, he did find all of them... and now they're all dead and gone and Sam's back to being alone. The only exception now is Luna. Now things get really interesting for Sam I think because Luna's the only person left he has left in his life. And with Marcus in the picture, this is when Sam will show his greatest fury, as he's now fighting for the one person left that he really loves.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
                          I just finished watching the episode as well...

Spoiler:
                          Though I got a laugh out of the vampire hit squad sequence at the very end, I found the dramatic moments of the episode the most compelling and sincere. The Fort Bellefleur sequence, as well as Tommy's death were some excellent acting. Tommy's death was especially tragic. I was reminded of the Firefly episode "The Message" where Tracey died, never being able to get past the problems that made his life a mess. Despite all of Tommy's misdeeds, which are considerable, I feel sorry for him at the end.

And this brings Sam to a horribly painful full circle. When the series began, he was alone, formerly raised by a foster family that essentially rejected him and never knowing who his real family was. Well, he did find all of them... and now they're all dead and gone and Sam's back to being alone. The only exception now is Luna. Now things get really interesting for Sam I think because Luna's the only person left he has left in his life. And with Marcus in the picture, this is when Sam will show his greatest fury, as he's now fighting for the one person left that he really loves.
                          I agree...I think Sam will open up a can of kick a$$ on Marcus!
                          sigpic

Comment

I agree...I think Sam will open up a can of kick a$$ on Marcus!
                            I think that Alcides will help Sam because Marcus made a pass at Debbie.
                            sigpic
                            Proud to be a Padapup!

Comment

Originally posted by Ogler View Post
                              I think that Alcides will help Sam because Marcus made a pass at Debbie.
                              Debbie isn't totally innocent though...
                              sigpic

Comment

Debbie isn't totally innocent though...
                                I agree! She's been flirting with him from the beginning.
                                sigpic
                                Proud to be a Padapup!

Comment

Working...
                                X