True Blood - Spoilers and Speculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
    the thing about watching an episode of True Blood early is that you have to wait longer for the next one

Spoiler:
    So he can "be" with sam? thats a little sick, his sams brother........ oh wait nvm this is true blood
    lol no

and now that i've rewatched the episode i realized he can't because in order for it to work he has to be related to the shifter. so that means he may try to kill sam.

oh and since its after the ep aired, i'm not putting this in spoilers.
    sigpic

Comment

Another good episode of True Blood!

Spoiler:
      Oklie doklie...starting off with Eric grabbing Sookie made me soil my shorts! Then Sookie punches him in the face...

I wonder what the heck the witch lady did to Eric...he seems to have lost his marbles...I love how Sookie is dealing with Eric. "Don't step on the rug."

I love Terra..."Thanks for bringing me tonight!"

Oh wow...Jason is torn up. So, he's going to turn into one of those panther shifter people and he's gonna make baby cubs with Crystal. Oh lordy...

And the Sam and Tommy drama continues...I think Tommy may do something to get revenge against Sam...especially since he heard that tid bit of information last week.

Ooo...that witch lady is messin' with demons.

Gotta love it..."You just killed my fairy god mother!"
      sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

LOLLLLLLLLLLL

Sookie: you just killed my fairy godmother!
        Eric: sorry

best line ever
        strong episode tonight

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
          Spoiler:
          Ooo...that witch lady is messin' with demons.
          Spoiler:
          Yepper. Last week, Marnie opened a Pandora's Box full of problems and this week it looks as though that connection has been solidified. That's the problem with necromancy. Practitioners almost always end up getting far more than they bargained for because:

1. They can't really control who they make contact with.
          2. They make themselves completely open vessels for whatever malignant spirit to manipulate.
          Last edited by Cold Fuzz; 10 July 2011, 10:02 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

So happy that True Blood and Eric is back!! lol! i am loving this season so far!!
            sigpic

Comment

Watching the encore presentation...

Spoiler:
              I loved how Eric called her Snookie when he was recalling how Marnie erased his memory.
              sigpic

Comment

Another great episode good to see Alcide again

Spoiler:
                Eric is awesome wonder if that means he is a fully fledged day walker again?

Spoiler:
                as for the Jason storyline, im hoping they turn him, i think it would be cool to see how that turns out
                Last Movie Watched
                X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                Life is Strange

Comment

Good episode

Spoiler:
                  Would have liked to see a bit more focus on the Eric without memories storyline, love seeing his character thrown in this situation. Hilarious end of the episode I want to say poor Claudine but that's just 'cos of her char in the books really.. not much sympathy for the faeries as portrayed in the show.

Great to see a bit more of Pam in action, one of my favourite chars. She should have done the rapid vamp thang and knocked the gun out of Tara's hand before giving them the 24hr ultimatum though to show them who's in charge

Andy is losing it hard. Crystal needs a bullet to the brain. Good to see Lafayette being sensible, hope they all have the sense to distance themselves from / betray Marnie before she gets hers.

Cold Fuzz's Tommy prediction is looking on the money. The scene where Sam turns his back on him in the office did not bode well.. the temptation of backstabbing was palpable!
                  "There is only one universe. It can only contain one life. It is me." - MorningLightMountain

Comment

Originally posted by Huaracocha View Post
                    Spoiler:
                    Cold Fuzz's Tommy prediction is looking on the money. The scene where Sam turns his back on him in the office did not bode well.. the temptation of backstabbing was palpable!
                    Spoiler:
                    Whoever is writing for Tommy on the writing staff, they're getting the classic criminal behavior down very well. A lot of the credit should go to Marshall Allman too. The narcissistic and dare I say almost sociopathic tendencies are eerily reminiscent of a lot of ne'er-do-wells and criminal types I've encountered in the past. I think Sam's new circle of shifter friends is going to have some hard times. Also, when Maxine bores Tommy or if she loses her usefulness, I'm sure he'll find a way to get her out of the picture as I'm sure she doesn't know of his abilities.
                    sigpic

Comment

i think he will kill Maxine Thortonberry and assume her identity for the money
                      Last Movie Watched
                      X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                      Life is Strange

Comment

i think he will kill Maxine Thortonberry and assume her identity for the money
                        The only other way that Tommy could achieve this other than killing Sam would be to kill his mother to gain the ability to shift into another person and then imitate Maxine. Of course, he'd have to kill Maxine too. Then opens the way for Sam to imitate Sam's new love interest and then be able to kill him too.

Yes, I think that Tommy would be willing to kill his own mother.
                        sigpic

Comment

I love me some crazy True Bloodness, but damn...

Spoiler:
                          Poor Jason.
                          ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
                            I love me some crazy True Bloodness, but damn...

Spoiler:
                            Poor Jason.
                            Spoiler:
                            Though what's happening to Jason is horrible, I think it's better to be converted into a shifter than into a vampire. At least he'll be able to still function in daylight. The next full moon though, Jason will be very panther-y.
                            sigpic

Comment

Jason always gets the most ****ed up storylines

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
                              The only other way that Tommy could achieve this other than killing Sam would be to kill his mother to gain the ability to shift into another person and then imitate Maxine. Of course, he'd have to kill Maxine too. Then opens the way for Sam to imitate Sam's new love interest and then be able to kill him too.

Yes, I think that Tommy would be willing to kill his own mother.
                              i thought you just had to kill for the ability to be bestowed onto you, i forgot the part about it being ones family, tho technically maxine thortonberry is Tommy's minder so maybe it would still work....... besides that ***** desrves to die
                              Last Movie Watched
                              X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                              Life is Strange

Comment

i thought you just had to kill for the ability to be bestowed onto you, i forgot the part about it being ones family, tho technically maxine thortonberry is Tommy's minder so maybe it would still work....... besides that ***** desrves to die
                                Sam's new love interest said that in order to gain the ability to shift into another person, you'd have to kill another shifter, a shifter who also happens to be a family member. Since Maxine is only Tommy's...um... sugar mom (), killing her wouldn't work. That and she ain't a shifter. Though I wouldn't care for Maxine at all as a person, especially with all that **** she put Hoyt through, I have to agree with Sam's position that she doesn't deserve to be swindled... or killed.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X