No announcement yet.

True Blood - Spoilers and Speculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was one freaky episode of True Blood, and it looks like its going to get freakier this maybe the most freakiest/weirdest season yet

Spoiler:
    Im glad Pam didnt end up killing Tara, Pam is very irrational with this situation tho what they did to her i dont blame her but Tara only really joined in because she was going to attack them in the first place
    Last Movie Watched
    X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
    Life is Strange

Comment

What do you think is going to be Jessica's fate?
      sigpic
      Proud to be a Padapup!

Comment

edited
        sigpic
        Proud to be a Padapup!

Comment

True Blood Renewed for a 5th season!

Get ready for more “True Blood”!

HBO has renewed the hit vampire series – starring Anna Paquin, Stephen Moyer and Alexander Skarsgard — for a fifth season, the network announced on Thursday.

“I am thrilled that ‘True Blood’ continues to enjoy a phenomenal reception from both subscribers and critics,” HBO programming president Michael Lombardo said in a statement. “[Showrunner] Alan Ball and his gifted team have devised the greatest thrill ride on TV.”

Production on the fifth season, which will boast 12 episodes, will begin later this year in Los Angeles. The new season will debut in summer 2012.

“I remain amazed and delighted by the enthusiasm of our viewers,” Ball added. “I can’t imagine having more fun than this.”

The show – based on the Sookie Stackhouse novels by Charlaine Harris — is currently in the midst of airing its fourth season on HBO.
          http://www.accesshollywood.com/hbo-r..._article_51971
          sigpic

Comment

Good news everyone
            Last Movie Watched
            X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
            Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by magictrick View Post
              True Blood Renewed for a 5th season!

http://www.accesshollywood.com/hbo-r..._article_51971
              Excellent news!

I thought this week's episode was a good one. For some reason I thought Jason was going to shift when he was alone with Hoyt. I wonder what's going to happen to Jessica?!? Any guesses?
              sigpic

Comment

I think Jason will get there just in time to save her from flaming up and will take her back inside. She will then need to feed on him to recover...

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                Excellent news!

I thought this week's episode was a good one. For some reason I thought Jason was going to shift when he was alone with Hoyt. I wonder what's going to happen to Jessica?!? Any guesses?
                sigpic
                Proud to be a Padapup!

Comment

Originally posted by Ogler View Post
                  I think Jason will get there just in time to save her from flaming up and will take her back inside. She will then need to feed on him to recover...
                  Kinky!
                  sigpic

Comment

What do you think is going to be Jessica's fate?
                    i'm worried for her, hopefully jason will get up and pull her back inside, of course even if he does do that, i don't know how he'll get her to stay. and i too thought he was going to shift then, even though they said that he can't be turned, it would have been an interesting twist.

having just got around to watching the episode (did anyone else have dvr problems, mine only recorded the last 10 minutes, so i had to go to hbo ondemand, which thankfully had it?).

anyhow good episode. i loved the scene with jessica and bill bonding, that was well done. i also can see why tara would join the witch group, and pam has to realize that tara really had nothing to do with the spell. and laffeate being a medium? didn't see that coming.

over all good episode, and one good thing about being on vacation is now i only have to wait a few days to see the next one .
                    sigpic

Comment

I don't think Jason will shift, but he will get there in time.

Spoiler:
                      It would be cool as its been mentioned if she would need to feed on him to recover, thus bringing things full circle.

I'm just waiting for the episode when Eric gets his memories back. Should be epic.
                      sigpic

Comment

If you watch the previews on the HBO website, there's a clip where they mention only one vampire was killed... In another clip Bill is talking to Hoyt's mom about the vampire who came out during the day who lived next door to her...
                        That means Jessica is OK! Fanself.gif
                        sigpic
                        Proud to be a Padapup!

Comment

If you watch the previews on the HBO website, there's a clip where they mention only one vampire was killed... In another clip Bill is talking to Hoyt's mom about the vampire who came out during the day who lived next door to her...
                          That means Jessica is OK! [ATTACH=CONFIG]31466[/ATTACH]
                          i hope that means that shes okay. it seems that if she wasn't bill would be talking to hoyt.
                          sigpic

Comment

Lots of craziness in tonight's episode, I liked that showdown at the end.

Spoiler:
                            Too much Eric & Sookie scenes. Really they could have just had one and it would have been enough.

The whole spirit/baby/Lafayette thing is so weird now that I'm beginning to like it. Every time that woman spirit appears I'm always wondering where the heck this story line is going.

Jessica/Hoyt/Jason love triangle looks promising.
                            sigpic

Comment

just saw it.

Spoiler:
                              as interesting lafayette ghost story is, i don't like that hes pressessed at the moment .

i like how true blood starts out with many storylines then they start to intertine. i totally forgot that sam's girl had an ex that was a werewolf.

the love triagle between jessica, jason and hoyt is interesting. i am happy though that jason told her no, shows how much his character has grown, that at the moment he won't cheat on his best freind.

the battle scene was interesting, i wonder what anotino (sp) is going to do with eric at the end.

sigpic

Comment

Wasn't quite as keen on this last episode as previous ones in this season.

Spoiler:
                                I like the way Jason-Jessica-Hoyt is going. I don't expect he will hold out against her charms for long though!

I think the werewolf pack is well done and starting to tie up nicely with Sam & Luna. Tommy's skinwalker antics are fun too and much as predicted in this thread several episodes ago by Coldfuzz and others.

I agree there was too much Eric-Sookie loving. I wouldn't have minded but the whole dream sequence / fantasy world thing was just way too corny for me.

Lafayette's storyline seems a bit of a mess by now. One minute he's involved with the witch-vamp war and the next he's hip deep in the possessed baby storyline. I'm not really sure what the point of that storyline is to be honest but I guess it can tie up with Antonia since they're both spirits.. maybe Lafayette will learn some exorcism powers or something.

Not really too keen on Tara's character development at the moment. She's into mass-murdering all vamps now? Maybe it's just because I like the vamps in this show but I find that very unsympathetic. I thought there would have been a bit more shock or attempts to talk each other down between her and Sookie in the face off at the graveyard.

I didn't really like the graveyard battle scene at the end. Why did Eric go for a random follower and not for Marnie / Antonia? Why didn't any of the other vamps go for anyone when he did? Why didn't Bill's human soldiers shoot Antonia when she started casting the fog spell? If they were waiting for Bill's orders why didn't he order them to open fire on her? It seemed to me like they had the witch gang down cold and just stood around conveniently waiting for the fog to level the playing field.

I also didn't quite get Bill's saving Tara and "you know why" line. Was that just because she's Sookie's friend (some friend trying to help murder her friends and lover) or did I miss something?

Oh well, looking forward to next episode and hopefully things get back on track for me
                                "There is only one universe. It can only contain one life. It is me." - MorningLightMountain

Comment

Working...
                                X