This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Writer wants Channing Tatum for 'Twilight 3'

Warning: This article contains spoilers that some readers may prefer to avoid

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/movies/a...wilight-3.html

Comment

Huh. Did you see this at the same link?

I am so blessed! Cherriey made this cool sig; scarimor made this great Dr. Lee smilie and Spudster made another neat one Dr. Lee RULES!

Myn's fabulous twilight bark smilie:

Comment

ET New Moon Scoop....

"Edward's wealthier..." *snicker*

I am so blessed! Cherriey made this cool sig; scarimor made this great Dr. Lee smilie and Spudster made another neat one Dr. Lee RULES!

Comment

Originally posted by warmbeachbrat View Post
          Huh. Did you see this at the same link?
          *wishes I lived in Germany*

ET New Moon Scoop....

"Edward's wealthier..." *snicker*
          I <3 Rob
          sigpic
          Thanks to Dunc for my pretty aurora and Muse sig. He had no part in the Twilight one

Comment

ET New Moon Scoop....
            Ooooooo Thank you for that link! It's a wealth of amazing info
            sigpic

Comment

I have to admit to being a bit late to discovering these books. I was going to go and see the film in the cinema but I never made it. And I've recently seen it on DVD for the first time, and I thought it was great. I loved the interaction between edward and bella. I've just finished reading all the books and I have to say I've loved reading them. They were great. Although my favourites were twilight and eclipse. Does anyone know if there will be anymore books? They've been great to read, and I'm looking forward to more of the movies.

sig by starlover1990

Comment

The books are my next read. I'm heading to the library next week.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by raduzhok View Post
                  The books are my next read. I'm heading to the library next week.
                  I really did enjoy them, I've gone through one a day for the past 3 days. I found that once I started reading them I couldn't put them down. I think stephanie meyer is a really good writter, she has a great way of describing scenes and feelings.

Someone saw me reading one whilst I was out and commented that at 25 aren't I a little old to read these books, and I don't think your ever too old to enjoy a well written book with a good story. Has anyone else experienced this? Plus I am always drawn to romance in books and this has that.
                  Last edited by scifi_girl; 12 May 2009, 05:29 AM.

sig by starlover1990

Comment

Originally posted by scifi_girl View Post
                    I have to admit to being a bit late to discovering these books. I was going to go and see the film in the cinema but I never made it. And I've recently seen it on DVD for the first time, and I thought it was great. I loved the interaction between edward and bella. I've just finished reading all the books and I have to say I've loved reading them. They were great. Although my favourites were twilight and eclipse. Does anyone know if there will be anymore books? They've been great to read, and I'm looking forward to more of the movies.
                    Stephenie was writing Midnight Sun (Twilight from Edward's point of view), but that's on hold for now (you can read about it and also read what she's written so far here). She also has talked about writing a couple more books, though not from Bella or Edward's point of view. I haven't heard anything lately. There was a bit of an uproar when Breaking Dawn came out--that may affect things....

There's also The Host. Not related at all to the Twilight books, but I totally enjoyed it.

Comment

Why does it not surprise me that this thread exists?

Comment

A link to a story about a woman who found the script of New Moon in a trashcan...

Woman finds 'Twilight' sequel script in trash (AP)

Yahoo wrote the words 'top-secret script' on their headline for this link...top-secret? Really? Read the book. It's not so top-secret when a movie is adapted from a book.

Comment

Got to see the movie for free. Rogers video messed up one of my purchases. When I went back and got someone who I knew he said he could just give me 2 free rentals instead because it'd be quicker than putting everything back in to give me some money back (the two rentals prices was also higher than what was owed me).

So I picked up Twilight. It was better than I thought it would be. The books were a good fluff read for me and Breaking Down was just total disaster and wished I'd never picked it up. I found Bella to be really whiney in the books but in the movie she was more likeable. Though I do have to say I was laughing my butt off at the Sparkling vampires.

The Dad was spot on though. I liked this Edward. I know some fans were complaining he wasn't buff enough for handsome enough for them but he had the brooding vampire down to a "t"!
                          Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

I really did enjoy them, I've gone through one a day for the past 3 days. I found that once I started reading them I couldn't put them down. I think stephanie meyer is a really good writter, she has a great way of describing scenes and feelings.

Someone saw me reading one whilst I was out and commented that at 25 aren't I a little old to read these books, and I don't think your ever too old to enjoy a well written book with a good story. Has anyone else experienced this? Plus I am always drawn to romance in books and this has that.
                            I agree completely. In fact my bff and hub both pick up great series in the young adult section at the library. I'm looking forward to reading them!

Stephenie was writing Midnight Sun (Twilight from Edward's point of view), but that's on hold for now (you can read about it and also read what she's written so far here). She also has talked about writing a couple more books, though not from Bella or Edward's point of view. I haven't heard anything lately. There was a bit of an uproar when Breaking Dawn came out--that may affect things....

There's also The Host. Not related at all to the Twilight books, but I totally enjoyed it.
                            It sounds like I may have a nice collection to keep me busy for quite some time I love finding new authors!
                            sigpic

Comment

Your two favorite books were my two favorites. As for more books, it seems warmbeachbrat beat me to it regarding midnight sun. even though it's not complete, I'd highly recommend reading it. IMO I liked Edward's POV more than Bella's. I really hope SM gets around to finishing it one day.

I read the Host about a month ago. I liked it but not as much as Twilight. I know, shocking, right?

Originally posted by JackandSamAddict View Post
                              A link to a story about a woman who found the script of New Moon in a trashcan...

Woman finds 'Twilight' sequel script in trash (AP)

Yahoo wrote the words 'top-secret script' on their headline for this link...top-secret? Really? Read the book. It's not so top-secret when a movie is adapted from a book.
                              LOL, so true
                              sigpic
                              Thanks to Dunc for my pretty aurora and Muse sig. He had no part in the Twilight one

Comment

Originally posted by raduzhok View Post
                                I agree completely. In fact my bff and hub both pick up great series in the young adult section at the library. I'm looking forward to reading them!

It sounds like I may have a nice collection to keep me busy for quite some time I love finding new authors!
                                I agree. It seems lately that a lot of great books are coming out of the young adult section of the book store. If you like vampires, I just recently read the Vampire Diaries series and the House of Night series. They were both pretty good. I'm a Harry Potter fan also and think those books are great and those books are considered young adult as well.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X