Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Speaking of B5, the "Third space" aliens would also be a nice enemy.

As for Doctor Who: I think the Timelords, who I mentioned before, and the Daleks would be superb enemies.
    Signed,

Gregorius
    Gateworld Forum Troublemaker Extraordinaire.

sigpic

Support the (r)Evolution: Gregorius for Moderator.
    Gregorius, because clowning about is his raison d'être.

Comment

what bout the power rangers

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
      Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

Which ones?
        Mighty Morphin Power Rangers S1? (Tommy as Green, with Jason Trini and Zack)
        Mighty Morphin Power Rangers S2? (Tommy as White, with Adam, Rocky and Aisha)
        Mighty Morphin Power Rangers S3? (Tommy as White, with Katherine)
        Alien Rangers
        Power Rangers: Zeo (With or without Jason as the Gold Ranger)
        Power Rangers: Turbo (The original team or the team with T.J., Ashley and Cassie?)
        Power Rangers: In Space
        Power Rangers: Lost Galaxy (Includes cross-over with In Space)
        Power Rangers: Lightspeed Rescue (Includes cross-over with Lost Galaxy)
        Power Rangers: Time Force (Include cross-over with Lightspeed Rescue)
        Power Rangers: Wild Force (Includes all previous Red Rangers, sans Rocky but with the Quantum Ranger) (Also include cross-over with Time Force)
        Power Rangers: Ninja Storm
        Power Rangers: Dino Thunder
        Power Rangers: SPD
        Power Rangers: Mystic Force
        Power Rangers: Operation Overdrive (Includes a two episode ep with previous rangers)

Also there are the Wild West Rangers and the Green Ranger clone Tom.

And don't get me started on all the Zords So do you want them all at the same time to fight against the Stargate program?
        Signed,

Gregorius

sigpic

Comment

The original 6, they were the best .

Comment

Green or White Ranger Tommy? (Green > White, because the Dragonzord is so much cooler than the Tigerzord )
            Signed,

Gregorius

sigpic

Comment

Green obviously lol, the green was 100 times better than the white, he was the best ranger ever lol. I can just imagine SG-1 trying to fight them and having the same effect they had on the kulls, which is no effect, wow my 2 favourite shows ever combined, one can only dream......

Comment

Personally, I'd love to see a society like Earth go to war with us. Have them at the same level of (post-stargate) technology, with ships rivaling our own and tactics and weaponry just like ours. It'd be interesting to see, more or less, ourselves sould we go all evil.

But barring that, I'd love to see us try and take down a race entirely of Prior-like people... now THAT would be fun to watch.
                Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Evil AU-Earth.

So they can finally cut the green one

Comment

Originally posted by Gregorius View Post
                    Speaking of B5, the "Third space" aliens would also be a nice enemy.

As for Doctor Who: I think the Timelords, who I mentioned before, and the Daleks would be superb enemies.
                    Don't be so silly. This isn't a childrens show lol!

Comment

Originally posted by SGFerrit View Post
                      Don't be so silly. This isn't a childrens show lol!
                      The Daleks are equals to the Timelords in technology and posses no emotions but hatred. Just because they look like pepper cans doesn't mean they're not dangerous or powerful enemies.
                      Signed,

Gregorius

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gregorius View Post
                        The Daleks are equals to the Timelords in technology and posses no emotions but hatred. Just because they look like pepper cans doesn't mean they're not dangerous or powerful enemies.
                        seriously though, you have got to admit they are hilarious. I don't know why people used to be scared of them when it was originally on. Say if they were on Atlantis. After facing the Wraith, the team would probably piss themselves laughing if they saw a Dalek, about to shoot them... with it's plunger... No thanks, Dr. Who can keep them, if that's alright

Comment

seriously though, you have got to admit they are hilarious. I don't know why people used to be scared of them when it was originally on. Say if they were on Atlantis. After facing the Wraith, the team would probably piss themselves laughing if they saw a Dalek, about to shoot them... with it's plunger... No thanks, Dr. Who can keep them, if that's alright
                          Yeah they can laugh their butts off then the daleks will turn them to dust along with every other race in stargate .

Comment

Originally posted by kirmit View Post
                            Yeah they can laugh their butts off then the daleks will turn them to dust along with every other race in stargate .
                            C'mon Kirmit, surely you are joking? I would love to see what the Daleks would do against the Asurans, Ori or Ancients in their flying saucers lol.

Nah, seriously, Daleks are just not Stargate material, and I pray to god we never get anything like that on the show. They suit Dr. Who though I guess. Though IMO the Cybermen are infinitley better and instill more fear.

Comment

C'mon Kirmit, surely you are joking? I would love to see what the Daleks would do against the Asurans, Ori or Ancients in their flying saucers lol.

Nah, seriously, Daleks are just not Stargate material, and I pray to god we never get anything like that on the show. They suit Dr. Who though I guess. Though IMO the Cybermen are infinitley better and instill more fear.
                              The Daleks are nearly on par with the Time Lords who would run rings around the Ancients/Ori/Asurans.

I agree though they wouldn't work in stargate nor would the cybermen imo, not their current incarnation anyway. They are however both great villains and if anyone thought Todd the Wraith was funny needs to watch 'Doomsday'.

Comment

And promptly get exterminated, I can see it now:
                                Dalek: "IDENTIFY!"
                                Sheppard: "I'm Colonel John Sheppard of the Atlantis Expedition, who are you?"
                                Dalek: "I AM DALEK! YOU WILL BE EXTERMINATED!"
                                Sheppard: "Come on, what can a pepper can like you do"
                                Dalek: "EXTERMINATE!" <Sheppard dies>
                                Ronon: "FIRE!" <Bullets melt away, and everyone dies>
                                Signed,

Gregorius

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X