This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kezia View Post
    I just saw this trailer on the big screen and it was effing EPIC. And Zack Snyder's directing
    OMG was this trailer at Batman?

Seeing it this afternoon!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
      OMG was this trailer at Batman?

Seeing it this afternoon!!!!!
      Yes, it's in front of Batman.

Also, you can see a better quality version of the trailer here.

Comment

I saw it on the bigscreen when I went to see Batman. Watchman and then the new Terminator are both coming out next year and look awesome.
        Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Originally posted by AGateFan View Post
          I saw it on the bigscreen when I went to see Batman. Watchman and then the new Terminator are both coming out next year and look awesome.
          Me too. OMG it was so awesome on the big screen, gah! I want this movie now too!

Terminator looked interesting as well, though the trailer didn't show much. Aside from Christian Bale and some stuff blowing up.

Comment

Ack, no Watchmen trailer in front of my Dark Knight. Must be regional.

Comment

I think I'm gonna have to see that. That trailer is amazing. Rorsach and the Comedian both look awesome. Not to mention the blue guy whose name escapes me. I keep waiting for the tag line "Who watches the Watchmen" to pop up. Can't believe it wasn't in the trailer actually.

And was that the Smashing Pumpkins? Any one know what song that was? Sounded great.
              Jack likes being invisible.

(in shower) Sir, are you in here?

(invisible) Nope.

Comment

Originally posted by eviladam View Post
                I think I'm gonna have to see that. That trailer is amazing. Rorsach and the Comedian both look awesome. Not to mention the blue guy whose name escapes me. I keep waiting for the tag line "Who watches the Watchmen" to pop up. Can't believe it wasn't in the trailer actually.

And was that the Smashing Pumpkins? Any one know what song that was? Sounded great.
                Doctor Manhattan. And I agree I think they've got it right visually. Now we'll have to wait and see what it's like as a whole.

And yes, I kept expecting "Who watches the Watchmen" to pop up as well.

And I also really want to know which Pumpkins song that was.....

Comment

Here's the song from the trailer.

Comment

The Beginning is the End is the Beginning - The Smashing Pumpkins

Also used for the Batman & Robin film

Edit: Damn, beaten

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire View Post
                      Ack, no Watchmen trailer in front of my Dark Knight. Must be regional.
                      From what I've heard, it should have been there. (But then again, so was the Twilight trailer and I didn't see that in front of TDK.)

Comment

Originally posted by PuddleJumper42 View Post
                        From what I've heard, it should have been there. (But then again, so was the Twilight trailer and I didn't see that in front of TDK.)
                        Erm. Yeah, we didn't get the Twilight one either, fine be me.

Comment

if the apple site doesnt work for you (ie if you can't use QT at work) this site should be fine http://www.watchmenmovie.co.uk
                          Spoiler:
                          Disclaimer:
                          I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
                          Quotes!
                          - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
                          - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
                          - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
                          sigpic

Comment

It turns out that Dan Payne (yes, THAT Dan Payne) is playing Dollar Bill.

He's in one of the promotional stills here.

Comment

dollar bill has a tiny part

this months Empire magazine has a 5 page feature on Watchmen, and a watchmen cover, check it out!!!

new photos http://www.empireonline.com/futurefi...m.asp?id=11018
                              general news http://www.empireonline.com/news/story.asp?nid=23011

also a cool feature about watchmen
                              http://www.empireonline.com/features....asp?NID=21451

also, apparently they are doing a "tales of the black frieghter" animated movie on DVD to coincide with the movie!!!
                              Last edited by AvatarIII; 06 August 2008, 01:03 AM.
                              Spoiler:
                              Disclaimer:
                              I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
                              Quotes!
                              - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
                              sigpic

Comment

http://www.totalfilm.com/features/ex...g_the_watchmen
                                http://www.totalfilm.com/features/ex...chmen_part_two
                                http://www.totalfilm.com/features/ex...men_part_three

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/05/26/bu...in&oref=slogin
                                The second film, tentatively called “Tales of the Black Freighter,” follows a side “Watchmen” storyline about a shipwreck and will arrive in stores five days after the main movie rolls out in theaters. The DVD will also include a documentary-style film called “Under the Hood” that will delve into the characters’ backstories.
                                Last edited by AvatarIII; 06 August 2008, 03:57 AM.
                                Spoiler:
                                Disclaimer:
                                Quotes!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X