Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Terminator TV Show - "The Sarah Connor Chronicles" - "SPOILERS FOR ALL EPISODES"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Vabarella.

Your post is fascinating. OK on the topic of light or heavy watching T3 and yeah I know it's not strictly canon but those two firemen couldn't lift Arnie when he was pinned in the building wreckage. so I think he's quite heavy.

I think terminators weigh considerably more then humans and therefore sex with them might be a case of human on top. I can't see it being done any other way. Vic made love to that woman he was using but I thnk she was the one on top. I can't see them being light in weight at all.

As for Volverine wasn't the adamantium just a coating over his bones? So I don't think he'd have problems after all he and Jean Gray made out on a gurnie in the third movie with no issues.
    Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ChocolateLovingEntity View Post
      Hey Vabarella.

Your post is fascinating. OK on the topic of light or heavy watching T3 and yeah I know it's not strictly canon but those two firemen couldn't lift Arnie when he was pinned in the building wreckage. so I think he's quite heavy.

I think terminators weigh considerably more then humans and therefore sex with them might be a case of human on top. I can't see it being done any other way. Vic made love to that woman he was using but I thnk she was the one on top. I can't see them being light in weight at all.

As for Volverine wasn't the adamantium just a coating over his bones? So I don't think he'd have problems after all he and Jean Gray made out on a gurnie in the third movie with no issues.

Yeah, but as I said, Cameron's an advanced and we all know Vic is advanced, he's a T-888 model and we know that Cameron is a more advanced model than that but not a T-1000. Arnoldie was a T-101, basically inconsequential and obsolete. His metal would inadvententely have to be heavier. Take for instance the T-1000 which was liquid metal---which basically makes him weigh something in the ounces. So I'm not saying Arnold wasn't heavy, but I'm suspicious as to whether the newer models are heavy or as heavy as he was...since they're more advanced and further more they'd have to be better infiltrators. Plus, when we're looking at technology, the smaller and lighter something is...the more "effective" and "efficient" they seem to be. Take for instance the new Apple laptop which is as big as an envelope. Keep in mind I feel effectiveness and efficiency are debatable and subjective...hence the term "seem".

You know, I don't try to over think the scenes. Yes, I do think they have sex, but I didn't dwell on it too long, except for who was on top. Again, with the newer models I suspect they might be closer to us in weight which might change matters, so we can't be too sure how it went.

The movie is a joke, so I wouldn't waste my time trying to analyze that scene. Further more, that was more of a rape scene than anything else...poor Wolvie. As for his adamantium, yeah it's a coating, but it's a metal as well...and we have to wonder how the coating affects the bones. Remember with Wolverine's bones, whenever he breaks them they become stronger and denser, and before the adamantium he was around 150 or so years of age. So we can assume his bones were quite dense and then with the adamantium enternig every cell of his bones it's up in the air and I dont' remember the comics ever addressing whether he was heavy or not. Even the fanfictions are all over the place, he's been known to sink and other times he's quite buoyant since made relate him to ships today. So, again I'm not too sure.
      Click statement above to read article.

Comment

I'm glad that the show got renewed for a second season, but I'm wondering why they only order 13 episodes instead of a full season?

Comment

Originally posted by vaberella View Post
          Yeah, but as I said, Cameron's an advanced and we all know Vic is advanced, he's a T-888 model and we know that Cameron is a more advanced model than that but not a T-1000. Arnoldie was a T-101, basically inconsequential and obsolete. His metal would inadvententely have to be heavier. Take for instance the T-1000 which was liquid metal---which basically makes him weigh something in the ounces. So I'm not saying Arnold wasn't heavy, but I'm suspicious as to whether the newer models are heavy or as heavy as he was...since they're more advanced and further more they'd have to be better infiltrators. Plus, when we're looking at technology, the smaller and lighter something is...the more "effective" and "efficient" they seem to be. Take for instance the new Apple laptop which is as big as an envelope. Keep in mind I feel effectiveness and efficiency are debatable and subjective...hence the term "seem".

You know, I don't try to over think the scenes. Yes, I do think they have sex, but I didn't dwell on it too long, except for who was on top. Again, with the newer models I suspect they might be closer to us in weight which might change matters, so we can't be too sure how it went.

The movie is a joke, so I wouldn't waste my time trying to analyze that scene. Further more, that was more of a rape scene than anything else...poor Wolvie. As for his adamantium, yeah it's a coating, but it's a metal as well...and we have to wonder how the coating affects the bones. Remember with Wolverine's bones, whenever he breaks them they become stronger and denser, and before the adamantium he was around 150 or so years of age. So we can assume his bones were quite dense and then with the adamantium enternig every cell of his bones it's up in the air and I dont' remember the comics ever addressing whether he was heavy or not. Even the fanfictions are all over the place, he's been known to sink and other times he's quite buoyant since made relate him to ships today. So, again I'm not too sure.

Hey I wonder if Adamantium is magnetic......

How would poor Volvie cope if we had a crane and one of those big magnets you find at wrecking yards...... Or even Cameron or Cromartie ...

Comment

Hey I wonder if Adamantium is magnetic......

How would poor Volvie cope if we had a crane and one of those big magnets you find at wrecking yards...... Or even Cameron or Cromartie ...
            Well based on the first film, which was also seen I think once in the comics--can't remember the exact moment. Yeah, adamantium is magnetic since it is a metal in affect. In the first and third film---Magneto was trying to rip the adamantium out of Wolvie. In one of the comics he was successful, that crap almost killed Wolverine---cool scene. But he's basically un-killable. Even when the Incredible Hulk ripped him in half----one of the best drawn scenes, but also the grossest---. you can find the pick on the net. Actually my bud has it on his sight since he loved that scene. Wolvie was fine at the end of the comic series...just mentally screwed.

Anyway, yeah, it is. I don't know about Cameron or Cromartie...they have to be in a way immune to magnets. It makes no sense how they've never been caught in one of those. So I'm thinking maybe the blood that covers the metal or the skin graft they have might work as a protective enough covering for their metal. But these are weak assumptions on my part since I have never really thought along the lines of huge magnets and crazed chasse bots.

Comment

Originally posted by Jonas View Post
              I'm glad that the show got renewed for a second season, but I'm wondering why they only order 13 episodes instead of a full season?
              I came up with two conclusions...First sort of a second chance to see if the show was fluke or not without the threat of a writers strike. Second, and the most likely scenario, the bloody expense of the show.

I think it was 8-10 million for like 6-9 of the episodes. That's a crazy number. For a one hour show, you have some serious expenses here. I don't think the network likes the expense too much, so they're keeping the show in small numbers.

I'm leaning towards the second, but I can see if it's a bit of both.

Comment

Good to see the show going for its second season. It was freaking awsome to watch... finally something decent to watch on tv.
                If i cant remember it, it didnt happen!

Comment

Well based on the first film, which was also seen I think once in the comics--can't remember the exact moment. Yeah, adamantium is magnetic since it is a metal in affect. In the first and third film---Magneto was trying to rip the adamantium out of Wolvie. In one of the comics he was successful, that crap almost killed Wolverine---cool scene. But he's basically un-killable. Even when the Incredible Hulk ripped him in half----one of the best drawn scenes, but also the grossest---. you can find the pick on the net. Actually my bud has it on his sight since he loved that scene. Wolvie was fine at the end of the comic series...just mentally screwed.

Poor Volverine ripped in two by stupid hulk Actually I thought the Hulk was a good guy too. Bad Hulk.... LOL

Dare I ask how he got put back together?

Also did Volverine have his healing powers and immortality before the metal was put into his body?

Anyway, yeah, it is. I don't know about Cameron or Cromartie...they have to be in a way immune to magnets. It makes no sense how they've never been caught in one of those. So I'm thinking maybe the blood that covers the metal or the skin graft they have might work as a protective enough covering for their metal. But these are weak assumptions on my part since I have never really thought along the lines of huge magnets and crazed chasse bots.

OMG imagine if the good guys had chaser bots to chase the terminators? how freaking cool would that be?

I wonder if that dude is still standing frozen in that silo from a few episodes back..

Comment

Originally posted by GatetheWay View Post
                    Brian Austin Green, aka Derek Reese, has officially been made a series regular.

http://www.thefutoncritic.com/news.a...=20080422fox01
                    Hell Yeah.
                    Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                    I'm just glad to hear this show will go on. I can't wait for Season 2.
                    *goes around high fiving everyone in the thread*
                    Originally posted by Dezdmona View Post
                    I'm glad this series will be back...I hope they give it a good timeslot.
                    I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
                    Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Yippee!!!

And I find it amusing there's talk of Wolverine in this thread. My favourite X-Man (though I haven't read the comics since 1996)
                      Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

Originally posted by GatetheWay View Post
                        Brian Austin Green, aka Derek Reese, has officially been made a series regular.

http://www.thefutoncritic.com/news.a...=20080422fox01
                        Oh this is great news. I thank Mapp, for letting me know of this post... I think BAG as Derek Reese was such a surprising success that they had to make him a regular. After Cam, he's the most favored character on the show and everyone is talking about BAG is this or that. The guy has a die hard fan club and even I had to tip my hat to him. He's a fantastic action hero and deserves the spot of regular. He better not screw it up though.

Poor Volverine ripped in two by stupid hulk Actually I thought the Hulk was a good guy too. Bad Hulk.... LOL

Dare I ask how he got put back together?

Also did Volverine have his healing powers and immortality before the metal was put into his body?
                        Way OT:
                        Spoiler:
                        They're both good guys, just mortal enemies. Bruce Banner likes going crazy a few times a year up in Canada, and Alpha Flight or Nick Fury (mainly Nicky) likes calling poor Wolvie out to do a bit of clean up. Unfortunately it didn't go well.

Superglue put Wolvie together again. Actually he just found his legs and attached it, last I remember, but I could be wrong it. He can't die that way, it's hard to kill him.

Yeah, Wolverine always had his healing powers and it's not immortality---it's his healing powers that allows him to age extremely slow. He was born with two things, the claws and the healing powers. Apparently as a child he was extremely sick. He was weak and sickly, near death a lot of time. Puberty hit and he went through some drama and then his body regulated but his aging process slowed down considerably. Sabretooth has the same condition, hence Sabretooth has been Wolvie's dad, brother, or son, or family of some sort in the past comics nad world timelines. The only thing that sets them apart is the second thing that Wolvie is born with, his claws. Those are part of who he is and his bone claws come out. Hence the reason when he breaks them they get denser, stronger, and sharper. He had these two things before the metal was forged into his bones.

Here's a picture of the scene I was telling you about:
                        Spoiler:

OMG imagine if the good guys had chaser bots to chase the terminators? how freaking cool would that be?

I wonder if that dude is still standing frozen in that silo from a few episodes back..
                        Dunno, kind of boring. Because then it would be a bot show and not about humans overcoming they're own creations.

Who knows?!

Originally posted by mappalazarou View Post
                        *goes around high fiving everyone in the thread*
                        *right back at ya*
                        Last edited by vaberella; 22 April 2008, 11:39 PM.

Comment

How sad are you, you can't get a real woman...you get a robot.
                          I've personally always assumed that this is the reason why Cameron was only programmed to obey adult John and not teenage John whereas the Terminator in T2 was programmed to obey young John.

Originally posted by Jonas View Post
                          Coming from Britain I actually noticed nothing wrong with 13 episodes. That's how long our longest seasons last, 13 episodes is more than Fawlty Towers made in total.

Comment

Brian Austin Green is back says Josh Friedman

Summer Glau got
                            Spoiler:
                            TERMINATED !!

Comment

Originally posted by rockerlad View Post
                              Does anyone watch this show, i seen the pilot on thursday night on virgin 1 in the uk and i thought it was brilliant.

Comment

I love internet memes.

Seriously, there's a HUGE TSCC thread two threads below this one. It's not even like you had to use the Search function, the other thread is right there lol
                                "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Working...
                                X