Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Terminator TV Show - "The Sarah Connor Chronicles" - "SPOILERS FOR ALL EPISODES"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChocolateLovingEntity View Post
    Who was that guy that walked away from the 4wd before Cameron gets blown up?
    That was the real Sarkissian, who was also the guy running the counter at the internet cafe.

Comment

Originally posted by JayShadow View Post
      That was the real Sarkissian, who was also the guy running the counter at the internet cafe.

^ ^ In that case my russians theory still stands. I wasn't sure if that was one of the russians but with a name like that. I gotta wonder why they want the Turk so bad? So I'm holding onto my "russians theory" see above.
      Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

The Russian that stole the Turk to being with sold it to Sarkissian then was later killed by Russian loan shark in the episode Demon Hand.

Sarkissian, who the Connors thought was that big English guy in the finale, obviously knows nothing about Skynet since he didn't have a single defense against terminators (Fake!Sarkissian's utter surprise at a teenage girl punching through a brick wall). But he do know he has a very powerful prototype computer that could be worth a lot of money in patents.

The guy who was walking away at the end of the finale was the real Sarkissian who had been working as the cafe manger under their noses the entire time and he's the one who planted the bomb that blew up Cameron (if he had known about terminators he would have known that wouldn't have done much damage to her).

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
        Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by GatetheWay View Post
          The Russian that stole the Turk to being with sold it to Sarkissian then was later killed by Russian loan shark in the episode Demon Hand.

Sarkissian, who the Connors thought was that big English guy in the finale, obviously knows nothing about Skynet since he didn't have a single defense against terminators (Fake!Sarkissian's utter surprise at a teenage girl punching through a brick wall). But he do know he has a very powerful prototype computer that could be worth a lot of money in patents.

The guy who was walking away at the end of the finale was the real Sarkissian who had been working as the cafe manger under their noses the entire time and he's the one who planted the bomb that blew up Cameron (if he had known about terminators he would have known that wouldn't have done much damage to her).

Well that's why I came up with my russian theory. I wasn't sure if that was the real Sarkissian or not. But that maybe he knows some stuff, and he and whoever works with him know what the Turk means. Maybe as I suggested they are allied to the machines. I thought it was a nice idea.

But it is amazing how the 4wd blows up as if it's an everyday event with not much comotion outside. And imagine the comotion if Cameron walks out of it. Oooh.
          Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index...ory=0&id=52732

Fox Renews Connor Chronicles

Fox has green-lighted a second season of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles, picking up 13 new episodes of the SF series, Variety reported. The report confirmed a rumor first posted on TV Guide over the weekend.

Warner Brothers TV, which produces the show, had already started staffing a second season, the trade paper reported.

Fox has also been developing potential companion series, and, in meetings with advertisers, executives have discussed several potential scheduling scenarios that include the show.

Sarah Connor was one of the season's most successful new shows, averaging a 4.4 rating/10 share among adults 18-49, as well as 10.5 million viewers overall, the trade paper reported.
            https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

HIGH FIVE ME, PLAYA!
              I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
              Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

:"high Fives"
                https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by GatetheWay View Post
                  The Sarah Connor Chronicles has officially been renewed by FOX.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hr/...bae45ceb5ff4df
                  WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! This was definately the best new show of the year.

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                  I just finished watching the last episode of the season and why oh why did they have to end on a cliffie like that...........
                  I was like that, but then I thought about how they spent a lot of the first season going on about how
                  Spoiler:
                  only special fire can destroy terminators, the worse that Cameron can get out of this is losing her skin, which kinda removes the suspense of what's going to happen

Comment

Brian Austin Green, aka Derek Reese, has officially been made a series regular.

http://www.thefutoncritic.com/news.a...=20080422fox01
                    Last edited by GatetheWay; 22 April 2008, 11:52 AM.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by pbellosom View Post
                      WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! This was definately the best new show of the year.

I was like that, but then I thought about how they spent a lot of the first season going on about how
                      Spoiler:
                      only special fire can destroy terminators, the worse that Cameron can get out of this is losing her skin, which kinda removes the suspense of what's going to happen
                      heh oh yeah.....I sometimes forget she's a robot

YIPPEE......It's renewed...Oh does anyone know how far behind the UK was compared to the US?
                      sigpic

Comment

^^ Australia looked to be about 4 eps behind. I'm figuring the UK to be about 2 or so eps, the most 4.

I'm excited by the news. I've been itching to start a Cameron/John thread---keep in mind I don't ship them; the thought freaks me the hell out, but because it does I feel like chatting about it.
                        Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Originally posted by vaberella View Post
                          ^^ Australia looked to be about 4 eps behind. I'm figuring the UK to be about 2 or so eps, the most 4.

I'm excited by the news. I've been itching to start a Cameron/John thread---keep in mind I don't ship them; the thought freaks me the hell out, but because it does I feel like chatting about it.
                          Ok thanks...I'm glad we're not too far behind

hmm a Robot and a Human...um interesting concept
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                            Ok thanks...I'm glad we're not too far behind

hmm a Robot and a Human...um interesting concept
                            Hmmm...yeah, but there's not many eps to be far behind in...so no worries there.

Actually it's an concept that turns my stomach when I think on it too long. I'm always like..."Who's on top?" ----then I start trying to figure out if Cameron is "heavy metal" so to speak...or if she's light since her form is small and the metal is rather advanced...it could be light. Like, we never got a confirmation if Wolverine's adamantium made him light or heavy...if you get my train of thought. So I was always wondering on that...

Plus I just shake my head at poor John if it is true. How sad are you, you can't get a real woman...you get a robot. Ugh, it's a never ending series of "ugh's" and I get more freaked by the minute.

I actually prefer the idea that there's a real girl out there that looks like Cam. so if and when Cam kills herself at the end of her mission, at least the real Cam (as in human) will take up her rightful place.

This may lead people to wonder about my feelings on Cheri Winston. I have a love hate relationship. Her jitters make me laugh, but if she gets too attached to the Connors and the way the boy is moving she just might, she's going to get someone dead or she might be dead. She's the kind of character that needs to be protected and panics over everything. It's like if she had static in her hair she'd have a meltdown. You can't trust that kind of person, the others would be spending they're time trying to protect her and that irks me to no end.

Don't get me wrong John can play with her, since he's found someone currently more pathetic than he is...and I can't fault a boy for wanting to play "rescue ranger" for a lady, considering he's ALWAYS being rescued by women. This is another reason why I like Derek around, the kid needs to come into his own and he needs that guidance. I think the women hold him back too much because they fear him dying (which is valid). Derek new him more as a warrior, so he's going to do less hand holding. I'm sure he's feeling a sense of emasculation (<---don't think it's a word, but it fits my sentence structure), so that works out for a play around and a first relationship post puberty. But I do hope he moves away from her and his little toy robot.

John and Cam---~sigh~ Twisted...but then who am I to get in the way of a boy and his toy.

Originally posted by pbellosom View Post

Spoiler:
                            Well the whole thing is..that wasn't the official season finale. That was a season finale affected by the strike. They still had about 3-4 more episodes to go and the season finale was the last ep. We all know she wasn't going to die, that's a gimme...since they were missing so many episodes. I'm just wanting to see what those finale eps are, since they're opening with them as the season starts.

Plus, I hope to see more on the Guidance Counselor storyline.
                            Click statement above to read article.

Comment

I'm just glad to hear this show will go on. I can't wait for Season 2.
                              sigpic
                              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                              "...phu...ah..."
                              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I'm glad this series will be back...I hope they give it a good timeslot.
                                "Science Fiction is an existential metaphor. It allows us to to tell stories about the human condition.
                                Isaac Asimov once said 'Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and and philosphers of today. But the core of science fiction--it's essence--has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all.' "
                                ~Grell, 'Silver/Teal'c', SG-1, 200th Episode

Comment

Working...
                                X