Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Terminator TV Show - "The Sarah Connor Chronicles" - "SPOILERS FOR ALL EPISODES"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Liam Kincaid View Post
    How are they doing this? I thought that it came out that The Terminator and The Matrix were stolen from Sophia Stewart? She has a website at www.sophiaoracle.com . Does she have any say in this? Will she be getting any money from the "Sarah Conner Chronicles" ? I have not read any of her novels yet ( they are currently beyond by price range ), but she has to have a better ending than the Warshowski brothers do. I was confused by the second Matrix movie, but was very hopeful that the third movie would un-confuse me, but the actual third movie dashed my hopes. The 3 Terminator movies held together a lot more than the 3 Matrix movies did. But I am a lot more intrigued by The Matrix than I am by The Terminator If Sophia Stewart (www.sophiaoracle.com ) can give me a better resolution to The Matrix than the W Brothers have , then I am all for giving her 100% rights to both movies and all sequels. If doing a "Sarah Conner Chronicles" TV series helps Sophia produce a better Matrix series, then I am for it. If it hinders her from doing so, then I am opposed. If it has no effect, then I don't care. The Terminator series was entertaining, but the first Matrix was very thought-provoking. The combination of the 2nd and 3rd Matrix movies killed that effect. I would like to see a more thought-provoking continuation of the first Matrix than 2 and 3 provided. I think that maybe Sophia Stewart can fix that. If "The Sarah Conner Chronicles" help her do it, I will watch with pleasure. If they interfere with her doing that, I probably won't watch. If it doesn't matter, then I will watch if I like the pilot.

Sorry for being so wordy, but to put it more succinctly, I think Sophia Stewart ( www.sophiaoracle.com ) is telling the truth, and if she has not been included in this project then I do not think that it will actually happen. I liked the Terminator series, but I LOVED the original Matrix. How I treat any sequels to the Terminator depends on if and how those sequels effect the possibility of a better resolution to The Matrix. If it helps Sophia, I will watch. If it hurts her, I won't. If it has no bearing, then I will watch until I get bored.
    Oh come ON!

There's always SOMEBODY who stands up and claims their work was stolen by someone who managed to achieve something. "Larry Potter" was supposedly a book that JK Rowling ripped off... I sincerely doubt the legitimacy of this woman.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oreo View Post
      Nope T4 through T6 is a go. Some new company bought the rights to the movie franchise and will be making a new war triogy. it will take place several years after the end of T3.
      Good news. After seeing Fox's trailer for this it looks really good. I hope if it is good Fox's routine of cancelling good shows doesnt hurt it.
      Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
      "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
      Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Oreo View Post
        Nope T4 through T6 is a go. Some new company bought the rights to the movie franchise and will be making a new war triogy. it will take place several years after the end of T3.
        ....and where did you hear that?
        I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
        Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Is the rock going to star in t4...... Last i heard he might be in it....... I thought 3 needed more to the ending, but that's just me....... Havent heard anything about the new show on fox though, where can i find out about it.

http://galaxygate.freeforums.org/index.php
          Come and join My Doctor Who fourm....
          http://galactictraveler.proboards.com/index.cgi

Comment

Originally posted by teal'c2006 View Post
            Is the rock going to star in t4...... Last i heard he might be in it....... I thought 3 needed more to the ending, but that's just me....... Havent heard anything about the new show on fox though, where can i find out about it.
            I actully thought the ending was a fitting way to end the first trillogy and a neat way to start the "future war" movies. As to the show here is a link to the articlehttp://www.syfyportal.com/news423661.html and here is one with a trailer as well as some other footage.
            http://www.syfyportal.com/news423673.html

Comment

Where has everyone heard of a new 'war' trilogy?? I wasn't aware of such movies in production...
              I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mappalazarou View Post
                Where has everyone heard of a new 'war' trilogy?? I wasn't aware of such movies in production...
                Have a look at this link.

http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index...ory=0&id=41436

Comment

Originally posted by Dumper View Post
                  Thank you... Sheesh... I can't believe T fans didn't know this. It was even on yahoo's front page a few weeks back!

Comment

So it's official then?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mappalazarou View Post
                      So it's official then?
                      Is anything official tell it hit the theater any more?
                      Doze Out...

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

Comment

what?

sigpic

Comment

What Doze meant was; any 'official' news these days should be treated with scepticism until a new series/film is actually shown on the telly/theatre.
                          "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Oh I gets it now.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Missster.Freeman View Post
                              What Doze meant was; any 'official' news these days should be treated with scepticism until a new series/film is actually shown on the telly/theatre.
                              Wich unfortunatly is very true. The news we hear before something hits the theaters or airs on tv can be very different from what we expect.

Comment

The links to the youtube trailers are no longer available
                                Is there another place where to watch the trailer?
                                I've googled it but it always links to those dead links.
                                Fox has apparently requested to remove them ...
                                Gilles
                                http://www.thescifiworld.net

Amanda Tapping interview
                                Ben Browder interview
                                Beau Bridges interview

Comment

Working...
                                X