Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Terminator TV Show - "The Sarah Connor Chronicles" - "SPOILERS FOR ALL EPISODES"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Doze View Post
    Dude, your link has a whole in it.
    This is nothing more then someones idea, nothing to do with fact at this point.
    Cause it's on wikipedia so it must be true!

Really, it makes no sense- why base the future of the franchise on a television show that has yet to fly or fail? With the number of shows that get cancelled so quickly, I have trouble believing that they're going to hang the future of the franchise off this show right now. If it runs for a season and is a huge success, then yes, I could see it. But not now.

Comment

Dude, your link has a whole in it.
      Do you mean hole? In any event, I clicked it, and it linked me to the Wikipedia page. I don't know why it doesn't work for you.

This is nothing more then someones idea, nothing to do with fact at this point.
      Your quote suggests you did not even bother to read the page.

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
      Cause it's on wikipedia so it must be true!
      If you two would bother clicking the link, you would see that it links to pages where the information came from.

Really, it makes no sense- why base the future of the franchise on a television show that has yet to fly or fail?
      I don't know.

With the number of shows that get cancelled so quickly, I have trouble believing that they're going to hang the future of the franchise off this show right now.
      Especially after what happened to Firefly.

If it runs for a season and is a huge success, then yes, I could see it. But not now.
      Agreed. The production team must have a lot of faith in the TV show and FOX.

Comment

http://www.thefutoncritic.com/rant.aspx?id=20070614

The Futon Critic reviews the pilot! Sounds like they are making it work with the T3.

Comment

To the show's credit, the producers have found a very clever way to bottle up the events of the third "Terminator" film (in which Sarah has died of leukemia) and - once the show is finished - reopen said bottle so the series doesn't conflict with the films. And while it takes a little bit of technobabble gobbledygook to get there, the feeling established at the end of the pilot is one that's fresh, new and (thankfully) unteathered by future continuity.
          That's very vague. It also doesn't change the fact that the show will, for now, ignore T3.

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel Jackson View Post
            [COLOR="Blue"]Traveling to the past does not bump you into some other reality.
            It does and you even admit it.

If you go back in time and kill your grandfather that shouldn't be possible because you were not born yet. You even said you become a component of the past, because of that you going back in time does send you to an AU. I can't go back to 1955 and see my grandfather and say hi because then he would remember me now. So instead when you go back in time you open up an AU so the timeline you were in doesn't get screwed up by the fact you are in the past.

Of course this whole agruement is void because a month or so ago it came out saying that time travel is immpossible.

Comment

"The Sarah Connor Chronicles" to pick up where T2 left off
              Link: http://www.terminatorfiles.com/news/...07-06-23-a.htm

T4 through T6 rather fact then fiction
              Link: http://www.terminatorfiles.com/news/...07-06-16-d.htm
              Doze Out...

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

Comment

"The Sarah Connor Chronicles" to pick up where T2 left off
                Link: http://www.terminatorfiles.com/news/...07-06-23-a.htm

T4 through T6 rather fact then fiction
                Link: http://www.terminatorfiles.com/news/...07-06-16-d.htm

Thanks for the links. It does seem a little annoying that if i follow the series T3 never happened and the story will go off in a different direction. Yet if i follow the movies 4 to 6 T3 did happen. Lets just hope the series and movies turn out to be good.

Comment

Originally posted by Dumper View Post
                  Thanks for the links. It does seem a little annoying that if i follow the series T3 never happened and the story will go off in a different direction. Yet if i follow the movies 4 to 6 T3 did happen. Lets just hope the series and movies turn out to be good.
                  It works for Smallville being different & on its own

Comment

Originally posted by Starxgate View Post
                    It works for Smallville being different & on its own
                    Depends on your definition of "works".

Comment

Originally posted by Dumper View Post
                      Ya, when thinking up ideas for new movie/TV shows, the fraze 'and pass me another one' or 'do you want a hit' should never be used.
                      Doze Out...

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

Comment

Depends on your definition of "works".
                        Well i think 7 seasons would be a success in most people's eyes...
                        Science Fiction is an existential metaphor; it allows us to tell stories about the human condition.

Isaac Asimov once said individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

Originally posted by MB.Eddie View Post
                          Well i think 7 seasons would be a success in most people's eyes...
                          Though certainly not an indicator of quality.....

Comment

Though certainly not an indicator of quality.....

Certainly not, just look at SG-1 for an examble of that.

Comment

Virgin Media buys rights to "The Sarah Connor Chronicles" from Warner Bros.
                              Link: http://www.variety.com/article/VR111...y=virgin+media
                              Doze Out...

Comment

So the series won't acknowledge T3 and T4 through to T6 will be a new trilogy? Ack! This is all too confusing. Enough to make me want to tune out altogether.
                                "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Working...
                                X