Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Terminator TV Show - "The Sarah Connor Chronicles" - "SPOILERS FOR ALL EPISODES"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles actually added viewers from last week when it averaged 3.5 million and a 1.2/4 with adults 18-40 to 3.65 million and a 1.3/5 last night.

http://tvbythenumbers.com/2009/03/21...st-ncaas/14966

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Mappalazarou View Post
      Well there was a jingle of the Weaver theme when it liquified. I think there's a high possibility.
      For me it would have been a better twist if they'd have got Robert Patrick to do a cameo in the scene, how ironic would that have been, one of Connor's faithfull's indirectly releases the Terminator that eventually goes back to terminate Connor himself, it would have tied in with the Robert Patrick terminator being the only prototype model of it's kind at the time (so Arnie says in T2).

Although I expect it'll turn out to be Weaver

Comment

Originally posted by Ian-S View Post
        For me it would have been a better twist if they'd have got Robert Patrick to do a cameo in the scene, how ironic would that have been, one of Connor's faithfull's indirectly releases the Terminator that eventually goes back to terminate Connor himself, it would have tied in with the Robert Patrick terminator being the only prototype model of it's kind at the time (so Arnie says in T2).

Although I expect it'll turn out to be Weaver
        But Patrick took his form from a police officer in the past when he arrived, so it kinda destroys consistency.
        I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
        Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

But Patrick took his form from a police officer in the past when he arrived, so it kinda destroys consistency.
          You're right, current continuity keeps it from being the T-1000, though I do wish they could have made it the T-1000 somehow, as I prefer him to Weaver. For being the first production model for the 1000 series, she seems to have problems convincingly interacting with humans, which is confusing considering the T-1000's capability for very human interactions. Anyway, I guess the trademark finger-wave will have to suffice for the T2 homage this time. Given the female shape and Weaver's odd behavior around Skynet, it was more than likely the T-1001.

On a side note, given the last episode, I'm definitely looking forward to this Friday; looks like a lot of stuff is going to happen.

Comment

Yeah, the show finally seems to be moving the plot along a bit.
            Spoiler:
            I loved seeing John finally get to grow up and be a bit more badass. Once he mentioned all the details he'd picked up about Riley knowing his true identity and how he'd figured everything out on his own, it finally felt like he was the John Connor we hear stories about from the future rather than the teenage boy we've seen for the last 2 seasons.

I also loved seeing Derek's reaction at finding out about Jessie. Whether he killed her or not, it was a great scene for him.

Comment

Are you sure? cos I could swear he arrives in the time bubble a naked Robert Patrick, and takes the clothes from the Police Officer.

I remember that quiet clearly cos my Wife went "hhhhhhmmmmmmmmm nice" and then looked at me with one of those "oh crap I didn't just do that outloud did I?" looks to which I promptly fell off the sofa laughing at.
              Last edited by Ian-S; 24 March 2009, 05:37 PM.

Comment

Are you sure? cos I could swear he arrives in the time bubble a naked Robert Patrick, and takes the clothes from the Police Officer.
                The T-1000 did arrive naked...but I assumed he didn't actually take the clothes from the Police Officer he killed but rather copied them.

I remember that quiet clearly cos my Wife went "hhhhhhmmmmmmmmm nice" and then looked at me with one of those "oh crap I didn't just do that outloud did I?" looks to which I promptly fell off the sofa laughing at.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Great so John Connor is no longer "Emo Boy" Great
                  Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Finger13 View Post
                    If it was possible to take someone's personality, character and memories and perfectly emulate them on a chip then why wouldn't they do that for their infiltrator Terminators? I can see them not wanting to perfectly emulate humans, but they could keep the personality and only strip a few things like making them more willing to kill and lie and such.
                    May be sky net did at first, and look where it got it if the rumors are true all skynet did was create a leader capable of leading us humans to victory, Skynet probably figure that rather than take the risky approach of creating more that could join the cause it simply capture humans and learnt the old fashion way.

What I always wanted know what was Skynet ultimate aim, destroy all humans, when most of the stuff it created was design imitate humans, wonder what it going to do after it finishes the job.

Comment

Originally posted by knowles2 View Post
                      May be sky net did at first, and look where it got it if the rumors are true all skynet did was create a leader capable of leading us humans to victory, Skynet probably figure that rather than take the risky approach of creating more that could join the cause it simply capture humans and learnt the old fashion way.

What I always wanted know what was Skynet ultimate aim, destroy all humans, when most of the stuff it created was design imitate humans, wonder what it going to do after it finishes the job.

It would taka a holiday in the Caribean sipping martinis lol

I think the idea of Skynet flawed
                      Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Liked the last episode feel its bringing the characters on alot. Wonder what will happen in the final 2 or 3 is it.
                        Do we think it'll be cancelled i hope not. as most series it has a lull in the middle but seems to be pretty good and i actually like where they have gone with it this season been slow but good.

Comment

I really hope this show isn't canceled, but I just don't know. I don't have the best feeling about it.
                          sigpic
                          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                          "...phu...ah..."
                          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I just read something interesting on another site. If they manage to avert the creation of Skynet wouldn't John cease to exist? His father would never be sent back in time so John would never be conceived.

Anyway, I thought the latest episode was great, fingers crossed that we get a season 3!
                            sigpic

Comment

Question: Can you please give me some good news about The Sarah Connor Chronicles. --D'rick

Spoiler:
                              Ausiello: I'm hearing rumblings that a major male character will be killed in the season (series?) finale. Also, one of the women in John's life will leave him. Another will betray him.

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2009/03/...siello--3.html

Comment

'Sarah Connor' star for 'Melrose' role
                                Wednesday, March 25 2009, 22:46 GMT

By Dan French

Former Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles actress Stephanie Jacobson is cast as a lead in the Melrose Place remake.

According to The Hollywood Reporter, she will play Lauren, a med student at UCLA living a double life as a high-end call girl.

Colin Egglesfield - best known for his role in daytime soap All My Children - is also cast in the CBS drama series. He will play Auggie, an avid surfer who works as a chef.

They will join previously cast Michael Rady, Katie Cassidy, Ashlee Simpson and Jessica Lucas for the pilot.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/ustv/a15...rose-role.html

Comment

Working...
                                X