Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Terminator TV Show - "The Sarah Connor Chronicles" - "SPOILERS FOR ALL EPISODES"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good episode last night. I really can't wait for part 2.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
      Good episode last night. I really can't wait for part 2.
      It was a good episode, but time is awasting.. too much time is going by, and if the show gets cancelled, there will not be enough time in whatever episode left to tell a coherent story! Step it up and stop wasting time on little things...
      And, Ellison sucks!
      My Story:
      http://www.veteranstoday.com/2010/10...%80%99s-story/

Comment

Not sure what I was missing last night as I thought last nights ep was another waste. No special effect, no action and unfortunately lacking still in story developement.

Riley has been so worthless and annoying she should have been killed back in Mexico instead of the continuing long drawn out ending it had.

Tired of the ongoing mistrust with everyone against Cameron. Seriously she should have had a lot more developement S2 than she got. Basically she is getting hosed.

Then we have Derek and his little bad bunny. This really is screwing up the entire plot developement as there is no longer any TEAM unity, everyone is going in all different directions. As stated before I feel more like I'm watching a daytime soap than what should be a hot SciFi series.

If they can't do better than this and get the damn story and plot together then they should get canceled.

So far this season has been overall disappointing at least to me. Sorry but I expect alot.

Comment

Originally posted by tanneth View Post
          Not sure what I was missing last night as I thought last nights ep was another waste. No special effect, no action and unfortunately lacking still in story developement.

Riley has been so worthless and annoying she should have been killed back in Mexico instead of the continuing long drawn out ending it had.

Tired of the ongoing mistrust with everyone against Cameron. Seriously she should have had a lot more developement S2 than she got. Basically she is getting hosed.

Then we have Derek and his little bad bunny. This really is screwing up the entire plot developement as there is no longer any TEAM unity, everyone is going in all different directions. As stated before I feel more like I'm watching a daytime soap than what should be a hot SciFi series.

If they can't do better than this and get the damn story and plot together then they should get canceled.

So far this season has been overall disappointing at least to me. Sorry but I expect alot.
          They don't have a chance to put things right if the show is cancelled, which is why I'm hoping for a third season. With Riley finally dealt with there should be more focus on Cameron, which is why I watch the show. It is Terminator after all, and Summer Glau is such a great actress that it's a shame to see her character get limited development. The few times this season that she was given an opportunity to be the focus of the episode, like when she loses her memory and when she is with that crippled guy, she does such a great job. The Riley factor added virtually no point to the story and did largely ruin Season 2, I agree with you there.

But if the show gets cancelled, then it will be a waste because I'm sure they would probably put much more emphasis on Cameron, John, Derrek and Sarah. Which is what the show should really be about. Jesse adds an interesting twist, it's just a pain in the ass having the whole season being about hating Cameron and treating her like garbage for no reason half of the time while a lousy character like Riley gets ample spotlight. It's been shown that Cameron is extremely curious and wants to learn all about us and the past, and cares about John's safety, so give her some development!

The plot of season 2 wasn't bad, they should have just kept the character focus closer to season 1.

Comment

Just Watched Desert Cantos

Rubbish Episode

That Is All.
            People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

didn't Riley come back in time to put John off trusting Glaubot?

Because in the future he trusts Glaubot way too much and they didn't like it. At least that's what I read somewhere.
              Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                didn't Riley come back in time to put John off trusting Glaubot?

Because in the future he trusts Glaubot way too much and they didn't like it. At least that's what I read somewhere.
                Yeah, but it was dragged out for way too long.

Comment

Originally posted by Finger13 View Post
                  Yeah, but it was dragged out for way too long.

OMG then I have a lot to look forward to when this 2nd season gets here. I won't watch on TV but will wait for the dvds

Actually on that the first season set was pretty empty. Not much in the way of bonus features. Very lacking in fact.

BTW does anyone like my nick for Cameron the Glaubot?
                  Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

BSG and Smallville are dead

replace them with a terminator forum!!

Comment

Originally posted by SBN View Post
                      Add to that Firefly has it's own forum, and that did not even last a season and got canned.
                      but it's a cult classic
                      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Bey0nd View Post
                        BSG and Smallville are dead

replace them with a terminator forum!!
                        I'm surprised that Smallville keeps getting renewed. Are they trying to tie SG-1 for number of seasons?

There should have already been a Terminator forum here long ago. Dollhouse has one after all.

Comment

Originally posted by Finger13 View Post
                          I love this show, I just started watching it the other week and have caught up on all of the episodes.

One thing bothers me though, Cameron has been so underplayed. I mean honestly the only thing that got me into the series was the fact that Summer Glau was in it as she did an incredible job in Firefly and Serenity, and she's really the main reason that I've continued to watch. The dynamic between her and the Conner's is interesting and has soooo much potential, yet with the Riley plot I really feel like a huge chunk of Season 2 has been a waste.
                          I have to agree, and its ruining the 2nd season IMO
                          People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...t=64299&page=2
                            Darren's answer (as of February ) re a possible TSCC subforum is in post 21.
                            See Skydiver's post #24 as well.

Check out the Suggestion Box thread in Forum Announcements if you want to ask for other subfora to be considered by Darren .
                            The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Mappalazarou View Post
                              But we all know what the greatest part of the episode was, other than the tense story;

Spoiler:
                              I trust that no one has forgotten about this post?
                              I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
                              Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Mappalazarou View Post
                                I trust that no one has forgotten about this post?
                                I certainly haven't.
                                sigpic
                                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                                "...phu...ah..."
                                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
                                X