No announcement yet.

Transformers Movie Series News/Discussion SPOILERS POSSIBLE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

False... Nelson said over on Don Murphy's forum that they cast someone else for the role....

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

Honestly, this whole situation with Megan Fox being out/replaced doesn't matter to me.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Katie Cassidy for 'Transformers 3'?

Katie Cassidy is reportedly in talks to star in Transformers 3.

The Melrose Place star is the front-runner in a list of potential actresses to replace Megan Fox as Shia LaBeouf's love interest in the sequel, reports Showbiz Spy.

"[Director] Michael [Bay] worked with Katie on A Nightmare On Elm Street and he sees her as the perfect choice," said a source.

The insider added: "Megan was unknown when she was cast in the first Transformers and Katie is in that same mould. She even looks a little like Megan - only blonde."

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/movies/n...formers-3.html

Comment

Transformers 3 doesn't need a hot chick, just add more female transformers.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
            Well the Bi planes could be "the seekers." Wheelie mentioned them in the movie so that fits...... And if they have released those I hope they do the vintage cars too because that would be cool......

BTW which toy shop and do they sell online or around the world?
            Well one of them is mentioned as being a very old decepticon. But there are no vintage cars.

The Toy Department in a Co-op Department store...............so they are neither online OR sell around the world.
            Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
              Well one of them is mentioned as being a very old decepticon. But there are no vintage cars.

The Toy Department in a Co-op Department store...............so they are neither online OR sell around the world.
              I thought there were... In the scene where Simmons is showing them pictures of stuff Wheelie points out photos of vintage cars and says they're the seekers the oldest of the old.
              Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                Honestly, this whole situation with Megan Fox being out/replaced doesn't matter to me.
                I concur...no need for plastic barbie girls.
                sigpic

Comment

Sadly it looks like thats what replacing her...Rosie Huntington-*SOMETHING*..... an underwear model... is one of the two rumours floating around as Fox's replacement...

the other name is the one posted by MadWelshBoy

Comment

Something I read said that Sam didn't need a love interest and the story was going in a different direction. So, why introduce another barbie girl?
                    sigpic

Comment

No idea... and interestingly Tyrese Gibson (Epps) just tweeted a link to the Rosie-Huntington-Whatever with the question...

'Is this true???'

Which is a rather interesting question for a co-star to say....

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Lee View Post
                        No idea... and interestingly Tyrese Gibson (Epps) just tweeted a link to the Rosie-Huntington-Whatever with the question...

'Is this true???'

Which is a rather interesting question for a co-star to say....
                        I concur
                        sigpic

Comment

I don't know if any of you have seen this video, but even though it's short I find it rather entertaining editing.
                          "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Not official but check this ad out Woman turns into motorbike

Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

I want one! but the transformation would have been better.

sigpic

Comment

These popped up last night...

Also...

Washington DC Vs Transformers 3

Comment

Working...
                                X