X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New promotional poster:

Spoiler:

enjoy.
    Check out My directorial work (please leave comment. if possible).

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=coreyeasy

Or,

Leave comment on the off topic board.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=29121

Comment

Originally posted by Artha O'neill View Post
      New promotional poster:

Spoiler:

enjoy.
      I can't get over how much I have come to love the look of Optimus in these films.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
        Yeah, same here. If not that, I'll happily accept a Bumblebee.
        Oh hell yeah! :-) I'd accept a bumblebee too! :-D
        sigpic

Comment

no Megatron

Comment

Or even a Megan Fox that can transform into a sports car

But seriously I got for xmas the large "ultimate Bumblebee" and it's amazing. But I put it back in the clear cylinder it came in after having a muck around as it looks better in the box and won't get broken from use... Plus I plan to keep it as a collectable. And the large model even transforms into a Camaro...

I also got "Nightwatch Optimus Prime" but that one I kept out on the shelf. It's quite a detailed model with a blue paint job instead of the red from the movie. Very cool and very detailed transformation.

I wonder if the new ones will have any new gimmicks.
            Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bey0nd View Post
              no Megatron
              I wouldn't get too upset just yet. He'll be back, if not in this one, I think the next. Maybe we'll get to see his transformation into Galvatron.
              sigpic
              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I wouldn't get too upset just yet. He'll be back, if not in this one, I think the next. Maybe we'll get to see his transformation into Galvatron.

Or Unicron........ Now that would be badass

Come to think of it I wouldn't even mind seeing the Junkions with Eric Idle doing the voice of their leader. They'd be cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                  Or Unicron........ Now that would be badass

Come to think of it I wouldn't even mind seeing the Junkions with Eric Idle doing the voice of their leader. They'd be cool.
                  Unicron was part of my thoughts on Galvatron. After all, he is the one who transformed Megatron into Galvatron.
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Isn't The Fallen supposed to be Unicron's minion? Either way, leaving Megatron out is still wrong. But then, he never really showed much personality in the Michale Bay movie. He was just little more than metal monstrosity that appeared complete just 20 minutes or so, mind you.
                    Last edited by Infinite-Possibilities; 18 January 2009, 03:28 PM.
                    "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Hey how big would Unicron be compared to Earth

Comment

I suppose that really depends how they write him t o be. In G-1 he would have been significantly smaller. He was smaller than Cybertron (when he transformed into his super big robot mode he still was smaller enough to stand on and and presumably would have had to expend a effort while tearing it apart) while Cybertron was clearly a planetary body much smaller than Earth. Transformers never was strong on maintaining a consistent size different in its shows however.
                        "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
                          I suppose that really depends how they write him t o be. In G-1 he would have been significantly smaller. He was smaller than Cybertron (when he transformed into his super big robot mode he still was smaller enough to stand on and and presumably would have had to expend a effort while tearing it apart) while Cybertron was clearly a planetary body much smaller than Earth. Transformers never was strong on maintaining a consistent size different in its shows however.

Come to think of it when he stood on Cybertron I kept wondering if he would generate his own gravity because of his mass.

Comment

Hey how big would Unicron be compared to Earth
                            Big enough to cause a lot of problems.
                            sigpic
                            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Big enough to cause a lot of problems.

That would be cool, as long as they don't do that stupid chase scene through Unicron's guts like they did in the animated movie. Fun but very annoying.

Now would anyone still want to purchase the aforementioned Megan Fox transformer which turns into a neat sports car?

Comment

That would be cool, as long as they don't do that stupid chase scene through Unicron's guts like they did in the animated movie. Fun but very annoying.

Now would anyone still want to purchase the aforementioned Megan Fox transformer which turns into a neat sports car?
                                Naw...no Megan Fox transformer.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X