Clear All

one of my all time favorite movies ...

the thing i like about it the most is that it really happen
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire View Post
      I'll see you that and raise you a

No no no wait

I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
      Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Originally posted by mappalazarou View Post
        No no no wait

i saw that yesterday funny

Comment

meh, watchmen will be better
          Spoiler:
          Disclaimer:
          I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
          Quotes!
          - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
          - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
          - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
          sigpic

Comment

300 is silly, masculine, cartoonish fun and very entertaining

I would not call it the best movie ever made

Comment

I wouldn't even go so far as to call it a remotely good film, it's so boring.
              Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                one of my all time favorite movies ...

the thing i like about it the most is that it really happen
                the movie is not accurate, leonides died well before his supposed 'last stand' hollywood bull**** again!!

was an ok movie though, not the best unless you're really impressed by slo-mo/double speed cuts
                sigpic
                EMBRACE DEMOCRACY, OR YOU WILL BE ERADICATED
                -Liberty Prime

Comment

Originally posted by rlr149 View Post
                  the movie is not accurate, leonides died well before his supposed 'last stand' hollywood bull**** again!!

was an ok movie though, not the best unless you're really impressed by slo-mo/double speed cuts
                  the fight scenes are what impressed me

Comment

"300 - Best movie ever made?"
                    NO!

Die Hard was the best movie ever made, followed by Die Hard 2, 3 & 4. Then Predator, Indiana Jones 1, 2, 3. Star Wars the Empire Strikes Back...... followed by atleast another 50 or so films like Hot Shots, and Old School. Then you will reach 300 on my Best movies EVER list.

I mean it was ok, but not the best. Normally I am not a fan of watching 300 topless men, waving their swords around.
                    Don't get me wrong the action was great, and so was the genral look of the film, as was the scene with the Rhino. But there was alot I also did not like. For Exsample, what was the deal with all them Mutant looking people? They just made it seem abit sci-fi, abit Total Recall!
                    Then there was them old men, they where annoying and dirty, and that hunched backed guy was the Golem and Jar Jar of this film, what an annoying character!

Overall I would give the film a 7/10, Its good, but its no Die Hard!

Although the good thing about this film is this:
                    Spoiler:
                    http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=rZBA0SKmQy8
                    sigpic
                    Banner Made By Me for Me
                    The Red Team proudly supports Stargate: Universe, Suck it Blue

Comment

Originally posted by CaldwellForce View Post
                      300 is silly, masculine, cartoonish fun and very entertaining

I would not call it the best movie ever made
                      correct.

Originally posted by MechaThor View Post
                      NO!

Die Hard was the best movie ever made, followed by Die Hard 2, 3 & 4. Then Predator, Indiana Jones 1, 2, 3. Star Wars the Empire Strikes Back...... followed by atleast another 50 or so films like Hot Shots, and Old School. Then you will reach 300 on my Best movies EVER list.
                      Ok, the fact that you put any of those movies ahead of The Empire Strikes Back is ludicrous, and I won't even touch on how awful Die Hard 2 is.
                      Also, Old School? Really?
                      FAILURE.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Morbo View Post
                          Ok, the fact that you put any of those movies ahead of The Empire Strikes Back is ludicrous, and I won't even touch on how awful Die Hard 2 is.
                          Also, Old School? Really?
                          FAILURE.
                          Don't Judge my Movie Tastes! I can liek what I want.

There is nothing wrong with Die Hard 2, sure its not as good as number 1, but its still Die Hard, and still a great action film. I don't understand why people don't like it?
                          As for Empire Strikes back, yes its a great movie, But I overwatched it in my childhood, so for me its lost alot of appeal, thats why its fell down my list.
                          Also they are not in any order, apart from Die Hard which is THE BEST MOVIE EVER MADE!

As for Old School, I like it. Has some of my fav recent comedy actors in it, and it always makes me laugh!
                          I enjoyed watching it more than 300, so thats why its a better film!

FAILURE!
                          sigpic
                          Banner Made By Me for Me
                          The Red Team proudly supports Stargate: Universe, Suck it Blue

Comment

oh i never said i didn't like Die Hard. I love it. I also love DH3. But 2 was awful.
                            but it's far from the best movie ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Morbo View Post
                              http://home.exetel.com.au/pyroteq/Sparta.jpg
                              ROFL

Comment

Well I thought it was funny

Comment

Working...
                                X