No announcement yet.

Primeval : Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Without giving anything away, the last scene of s3e07 was brilliantly unexpected.

Anyone else get the feeling someone from Primeval has to have been watching Stargate with Becker going with the Sheppard tshirt and tactical vest look?

Comment

Finally a Primeval thread . Ok i like this show even if it suffers from some plotholes here and there. The best thing in it is the amazing cgi which gives us these amazing creatures and also great characters. Now about the last episode the one with the kinght and dragon it's not that bad but it definetly felt like a filler episode.
      sigpic

Comment

Be nice if you could spoiler season three references!

Went on holiday, missed several episodes, haven't caught up yet.
        And for folk in other countries - some are just starting on season two.

Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by starburst View Post
          Without giving anything away, the last scene of s3e07 was brilliantly unexpected.

Anyone else get the feeling someone from Primeval has to have been watching Stargate with Becker going with the Sheppard tshirt and tactical vest look?
          We were discussing this in the Shep Whump thread a while ago.

Definitely going for a Shep look with that character methinks!

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor View Post
            We were discussing this in the Shep Whump thread a while ago.

Definitely going for a Shep look with that character methinks!

They needed some eyecandy, eh?
            Age is an issue of mind over matter...if you don't mind it doesn't matter

...Bonkers. But Brilliant...

Comment

'Primeval' movie confirmed

ITV has revealed that a Primeval movie is going ahead.

Last month, an ITV insider confirmed to DS that discussions were underway for a movie based on the cult series.

Warner Bros. has reportedly acquired the screen rights to Primeval in a high six-figure deal.

According to Variety, Akiva Goldman, who scripted Angels & Demons, and Kerry Foster will produce the film.

"There is a solid mythology to the series, but the movie has the dinosaur element of Jurassic Park and the time travel element of Lost, and it just feels like the kind of big movie that Warner Bros. does well," said Foster

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/cult/a15...confirmed.html

Comment

Mmmh, I just wonder if it's really gonna happen is it going to be with the characters we know...

Comment

great news about primeval today i am pretty sure it's going to feature the same actors which will be great - maybe picking up where this season ends who knows....but i am excited...

Comment

Originally posted by valen_sinclair View Post
                    great news about primeval today i am pretty sure it's going to feature the same actors which will be great - maybe picking up where this season ends who knows....but i am excited...
                    Well, that would be great especially since I really really want to know what's going to happen after the cliffhanger!

Comment

As long as its a continuation and it doesnt pretend the series never happened.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Reports: 'Primeval' spinoff in the pipeline

ITV sci-fi show Primeval could soon spawn a spinoff series, it has been claimed.

The programme's franchise is already expected to undergo significant expansion following the news that a movie version is being produced by Warner Bros.

Jonathan Drake and Tim Haines, of Primeval's production company Impossible Pictures, have now reportedly started making plans for a second new project which would take

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/cult/a15...-pipeline.html

Comment

Erm...okay, well I was wondering why those anomalies only happened to be in the UK (or even just England catually) but there's really no need to make a whole show out of it...

Comment

Originally posted by billy_red_ocean View Post
                            Erm...okay, well I was wondering why those anomalies only happened to be in the UK (or even just England catually) but there's really no need to make a whole show out of it...
                            I was wondering that too! Why don't they happen elsewhere?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                              I was wondering that too! Why don't they happen elsewhere?
                              Maybe they can't know about others because their detector has a very limited range....

Comment

Originally posted by billy_red_ocean View Post
                                Maybe they can't know about others because their detector has a very limited range....
                                Possibly...but if a dinosaur all of the sudden went walking in downtown Dallas or in Milan...that would be a sure sign that the anomolies are elsewhere.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X