Comment

i promise thats all it is
        sigpic
        Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Originally posted by mckaychick View Post
          i promise thats all it is

They all say that . You can't make me...***stomps foot ***

I cannot wait to see it in HD +THX in a comfy seat with a bucket of popcorn in my hand .

Comment

you will like it. I acciedntly called skinner caldwell in the movie and laughed about it lol
            sigpic

Comment

you will like it. I acciedntly called skinner caldwell in the movie and laughed about it lol

Blasphemy!!! Were you expecting him to say "Shields to maximum? "

Comment

* looks around grumbling whoops* Not me
                sigpic

Comment

* looks around grumbling whoops* Not me
                  I am checking imdb every now and then to see how they rated the film and it started quite low. Not it is at 7.3. I am scared . High rating on imdb means crap film .

Comment

you still need to see it
                    sigpic

Comment

you still need to see it
                      Will go twice, no matter what. Will try to contribute as much as I can so we can get another one . Shame it came out at the same time with Batboy. Don't fancy Bale at all!!! The first part was ....!!

Comment

yeah i actually saw dark knight twice
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AGateFan View Post
                          I used to like the X-Files but lost interest during the conspiracy theory years... I mean the really in depth black goo stuff, not the old time Mulder believes in aliens stuff. I was "Meh" on the first movie and thus not that interested in this one... I figure I may catch it on TV sometime.

Still my uncle wants to see it. So, for those who have seen it can I get a quick (somewhat spoiler free if possible) plot synopsis and is it worth seeing at the theater or waiting for DVD\TV? Is it all about black goo conspiracy or do we get outside of that particular conspiracy into something more interesting?
                          There's none of the mythology arc involved it's strictly MOTW. It's more a thriller with a psychic connection and in the background we have Mulder & Scully's relationship. The thriller storyline isn't that complex, I spent more time trying to determine just what Mulder & Scully's relationship was

If people are expecting a monster/horror type MOTW they are going to be disappointed. I went into the movie with no expectations as I realised that Chris Carter never does exactly what people expect him to do. I really enjoyed the movie because a) I'm a hardcore X-Files fan and b) I actually prefer thriller movies to horror movies.

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                          You have no idea . I am so tempted to click on those spoilers . I just hope it is not SAW with Fox and Dana. I was never an uber horror fan.
                          I'm so not into horror!! I think there is only one slightly gory bit in the film.

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                          Will go twice, no matter what. Will try to contribute as much as I can so we can get another one . Shame it came out at the same time with Batboy. Don't fancy Bale at all!!! The first part was ....!!
                          Actually I liked the last Batman movie quite a lot even though I'm not over fussed on Bale. Unfortunately my budget would only allow me one movie so The Dark Knight has to wait a while for me. Actually I'm going to see X-Files again before I see Batman, a girl has to get her priorities straight after all.

Ahhhh I just remembered that I want to buy Continuum as well. Hmmm I suspect it's gonna be a few weeks before I get to see Batman - I have to save up my pennies
                          -

Comment

yeah i actually saw dark knight twice
                            me too.

haven't seen X-Files yet, but as a die hard fan i will of course this week.

and i'm sorry folks, but people who refuse to see movies, especially notably EPIC movies like The Dark Knight, simply because they don't care for one of the actors, is really just plain stupid.
                            no, in fact i'm not sorry. it's stupid.
                            you're depriving yourself of witnessing one of the sweetest f-ing movies ever.

i've heard nothing but bad reviews for x-files, but i will of course do my part and see it either way.

and for the record, christian bale is great.
                            see: THE PRESTIGE

Comment

Yeah I've heard many bad reviews about X-Files 2. Im a big fan of the show and everything, but everyone I talk to seems underwhelmed by the movie.
                              Folding@Home|Babylon 5 Canon Guide

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
                              Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
                              Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.
                              --Babylon 5 - "Severed Dreams"

Comment

Originally posted by Xicer View Post
                                Yeah I've heard many bad reviews about X-Files 2. Im a big fan of the show and everything, but everyone I talk to seems underwhelmed by the movie.
                                *puts fingers in ears* I wasn't able to see it this weekend and I refuse to listen to what anyone says!

Comment

Working...
                                X