X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Top 25 UFO Sightings | THE X-FILES

The X-Files
    Published on 15 Dec 2017

Chris Carter helps count down the Top 25 UFO sightings from ten seasons of The X-Files.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
    K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Sneak Peek: What To Expect This Season | Season 11 | THE X-FILES

The X-Files
      Published on 15 Dec 2017

Creator Chris Carter and stars David Duchovny, Gillian Anderson & Mitch Pileggi tease the thrilling new season of The X-Files.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

As always, thanks for taking the time to post all these clips and news items, Alan.

Originally posted by Alan View Post
        "My Struggle III"airing January 3rd. The episode picks up after the last event series’ cliffhanger. Mulder and Scully learn that they aren’t the only ones desperately searching for their long-lost son, William. The very fate of the world may depend on it. Written and directed by Chris Carter.

"This" airing January 10th. An old friend reaches out to Mulder and Scully in a seemingly impossible way, revealing a chilling secret. Written and directed by Glen Morgan.

"Plus One" airing January 17th. A spate of deaths, in which the victims were plagued by their own doppelgangers, lead Mulder and Scully to a pair of twins playing a dangerous game. This episode guest stars Karin Konoval and is written by Chris Carter. Kevin Hooks directs.

"The Lost Art of Forehead Sweat" airing January 24th. Exploring the idea of The Mandela Effect, in which large groups of people remember an alternate history, Mulder and Scully find out how the X-Files themselves may really have originated. Brian Huskey guest stars as "Reggie Something." Written and directed by Darin Morgan.

"Ghouli" airing January 31st. When a pair of teenage girls attack one another, each believing the other to be a monster, Mulder and Scully find that their investigation could possibly lead back to their long-lost son, William. Written and directed by James Wong.
        "This" and "Ghouli" should be good episodes, since they're written/directed by Glen Morgan and James Wong, respectively. But I'm already predicting that "The Lost Art of Forehead Sweat" will be brilliant and the best (IMO) episode of Season 11, since it's being made by Darin Morgan.

For me, the only episode that could even come close to topping it in the upcoming season will be episode 8, an hour that was written jointly by Glen Morgan & James Wong. It will be their first true collaboration in a looooong time and I hold high hopes for it being nothing short of spectacular.

The Carter-written episodes are difficult to predict. His mythology eps last season weren't the greatest, but I'm one of the few that liked "Babylon." Based on that, I'm guessing that "My Struggle III" may leave me cold and I'll enjoy "Plus One." Kevin Hooks did a fantastic job directing last week's Agents of SHIELD, so I'm anxious to see how he'll handle an XF episode.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorne View Post
          As always, thanks for taking the time to post all these clips and news items, Alan.
          My pleasure.

PHOTOS MAY CONTAIN MINOR SPOILERS

"My Struggle III" Promo Photos Revealed
          By Roi Ollson
          On December 19, 2017

FOX has released a sneak peek of what's to come from The X-Files' season opener "My Struggle III". These promo photos give us an idea of where we find Mulder and Scully after last season's cliffhanger. Be warned though, the photos contain some spoilers as to what's happening in the episode. Check out all 20 images after the jump.

READ MORE: http://www.xfiles.news/index.php/news/latest-news/1498-my-struggle-iii-promo-photos-revealed

"This" is a Bunch of Promotional Pictures
          By Avi Quijada
          On December 20, 2017

To continue with the slew of goodies before the premiere of The X-Files Season 11, FOX has released the promotional pictures for "This", the second episode of the season, written and directed by Glen Morgan. While some of these pictures aren't particularly "spoilery," be forewarned that there is a good amount of awesome and kickass in the thirteen pictures you'll find after the jump

READ MORE: http://www.xfiles.news/index.php/new...this-ep-photos

Comment

Declassified: The End Of The World | Season 11 | THE X-FILES

The X-Files
            Published on 21 Dec 2017

Cast & crew of The X-Files take you inside the thrilling new season.

Comment

We're finally close enough to the premiere to add the show to my DVR.

Comment

I'm really looking forward to this. I was just skimming through the list of episodes of the show's original run and thinking how much I'd enjoy doing a rewatch (if I wasn't already in the middle of another huge rewatch).
                "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

We're finally close enough to the premiere to add the show to my DVR.
                  Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                  I'm really looking forward to this. I was just skimming through the list of episodes of the show's original run and thinking how much I'd enjoy doing a rewatch (if I wasn't already in the middle of another huge rewatch).
                  One of the things I missed about from Season 10...and its such an odd thing to miss...is conspiratorial and confrontational meetings in grey, dingy underground car parks. But from the promos it looks as though that will be happening in Season 11 - thank goodness!

I hope the UK broadcast won't be too far behind the US! That's the Truth!

Comment

One of the things I missed about from Season 10...and its such an odd thing to miss...is conspiratorial and confrontational meetings in grey, dingy underground car parks. But from the promos it looks as though that will be happening in Season 11 - thank goodness!

I hope the UK broadcast won't be too far behind the US! That's the Truth!
                    Any announcement on when Channel 5 is going to broadcast Season 11, Alan?

Comment

Any announcement on when Channel 5 is going to broadcast Season 11, Alan?
                      Nothing as far as I'm aware.

Comment

Merry Christmas /
                        Happy Holidays,
                        Fellow X-Philes!!!!

Comment

What are you rewatching, DigiFluid?

Nothing as far as I'm aware.
                          That sucks that nothing has been formally announced yet. Hopefully you get word soon and they air it sooner than the previous season.

Merry Christmas /
                          Happy Holidays,
                          Fellow X-Philes!!!!

Thank you, Alan!

Merry Christmas to the X-Philes!

May Burt Reynolds bless us, everyone!

Comment

What are you rewatching, DigiFluid?
                            When the Infinity War trailer came out about a month ago, I decided to see if I could get through a whole-universe rewatch before it comes out in May. Made good headway so far, but the jury's still out on whether I can pull it off
                            "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Couldn't believe it that this show was coming back AGAIN. It's truly now like a British show.
                              Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

When the Infinity War trailer came out about a month ago, I decided to see if I could get through a whole-universe rewatch before it comes out in May. Made good headway so far, but the jury's still out on whether I can pull it off
                                By "whole-universe" are you including the TV shows (Agents of SHIELD, Agent Carter, the Inhumans, Runaways, and all of the Netflix series) as well?

Originally posted by Angela V View Post
                                Couldn't believe it that this show was coming back AGAIN. It's truly now like a British show.
                                It's crazy that it's ping-ponged back and forth from TV series to movie to TV series, back to a movie, and now finally back to TV series. As much as I enjoyed seeing the X-Files on the big screen (twice), I prefer it as an episodic television show.

If this is the final hurrah for the Mulder & Scully characters, I'm glad that they're going out with one last TV season.

Comment

Working...
                                X