X-Files Discussion and Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lorne View Post
    By "whole-universe" are you including the TV shows (Agents of SHIELD, Agent Carter, the Inhumans, Runaways, and all of the Netflix series) as well?
    That's exactly what I mean. Wouldn't be much of a challenge to watch a dozen or so movies in six months now, would it?
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
      That's exactly what I mean. Wouldn't be much of a challenge to watch a dozen or so movies in six months now, would it?
      Sir, I would green you if I could out of admiration for this! As someone that did a Doctor Who marathon which also included the spin-offs in their correct order in the lead up to Doctor Who's 50th anniversary special in 2013, I completely understand the challenge you're setting for yourself! I wish you all the very best with it! Respect!

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
      K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Show & Not Tell: Gillian Anderson | Season 11 | THE X-FILES
        The X-Files

Published on 26 Dec 2017

Gillian Anderson shows but won’t tell about the new season of THE X-FILES.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

Preview: The Truth Is Out There | Season 11 | THE X-FILES

The X-Files
          Published on 26 Dec 2017

Don't miss the season premiere of THE X-FILES, WED, JAN 3 at 8/7c on FOX!

Comment

Best Of Agent Scully | THE X-FILES

The X-Files
            Published on 27 Dec 2017

Check out all of Agent Scully's best moments throughout the seasons of THE X-FILES.

Comment

I happened to find this while on YouTube. Someone put together some behind the scenes stuff from The X-Files season 11.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

New season premieres Jan 3 on Fox.

Comment

Happy
                  &
                  Healthy
                  N
                  ew
                  Year
                  Fellow X-Philes!!!!
                  All the best in 2018!!!!

Comment

Gillian Anderson Confirms X-Files Exit: 'This Is It for Me'

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
                      Happy
                      &
                      Healthy
                      N
                      ew
                      Year
                      Fellow X-Philes!!!!
                      All the best in 2018!!!!

Happy New Year, X-Philes!

Alan, here's to Channel 5 getting their act together and announcing a premiere date soon-ish rather than later-ish!

To everyone else that gets to see "My Struggle III" sometime within the next week, may your definition be high and your commercial-breaks be few!

See you all in 2018!

Comment

Tonight's the night!

Comment

Just watched the premiere...

Holy ####.

Comment

I watched it and a lot of plots. Wow!

Comment

The man that was following Mulder in the car chase, and the same man who tried to kill Scully in the hospital is Mike Dopud, veteran of several SG1 and SGA episodes, and of numerous parts in shows since those series left the air.

Comment

Wow ... that was wow.

When I watch a new episode like the one I watched tonight...
                                Spoiler:
                                I'm happy that Stargate SG-1 ended at the time that it did (SGA and SGU deserved to at least have endings) because I've watched so many reboots recently that have retconned (or simply explained away) canon or established interpretation. I may not be happy with how Stargate ended, but I'm glad they didn't have a chance to drop bombshells like the one at the end of the X-Files tonight...
                                sigpic
                                The Return of King Arthur
                                Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
                                acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

Working...
                                X