No announcement yet.

"Andromeda" Appreciation and Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i didnt like the purple trance much, i think shes way cooler as her future self

Comment

Originally posted by sg-daniel View Post
      i didnt like the purple trance much, i think shes way cooler as her future self
      I liked her wig (or wigs)!
      I didn't understand Trance's who personality outfit design, until after it was revealed that she was
      an AVATAR of the SUN. Only then, did I realize that her earlier purple days had a significant design element of a baby star that has started to grow.

When Trance is first seen on the scenes, I didn't care much for her hair-do, because it simply looked weird and messy in my POV. But after I learned what her character was supposed to be, I realized those bunches of hair balls (for a lack of thinking of a better description) were actually representations of
      sun-spots or sun-spot activity (fireballs shooting up around the sun itself).

Whoever designed Trance's outfits - *knew* how to make her appear as a sun, while the rest of us viewers were still clueless as to WHAT she really was.

When she transformed into her later auburn wigs with the longer braids, it was sort of representative of the warmth felt from the sun -- her lengthy braids represented wave lengths of the sun's various rays reaching out to the other planets and living entities in space beyond the sun.

It was an awe-inspiring awakening from my imaginative POV, as far as the designing department went. They really did a tremendous job at being creative with her character's appearance. (Nevermind about the tatoo on her back, also.. and I wonder if she still has it, or if that was just something that could be glued on and look real..)

Comment

wow, i never thought of that this way with her hair, but it kinda makes sense.

did you know that kevin sorbo made some guest appearances in the oc?
        and he also comes to collectormania in october in the uk

Comment

Well this is good. The place has started up thanks to Sg-Daniel. Great work!

Fav. Character(s): Harper and Dylan.
          Fav. Episode(s): Mad to be fixed, Harper 2.0.
          Fav. Season(s): Season three and five.

Comment

thank you! and thanks to you, cause i alone couldnt have done it (without talking to myself here )

my fav characters are Rommie and Dylan. I think Lexa is so talented and of course Kevin too!

My favourite eps are the one with michael shanks *giggles* theres one in season 1 and one in season 3. But i also love the episode in season 5 where rommie comes back, i missed her SO much in that season.

favourite season, hmm.. i'd say from season 3 on, i didnt like tyr but i really like rhade

Comment

thank you! and thanks to you, cause i alone couldnt have done it (without talking to myself here )

my fav characters are Rommie and Dylan. I think Lexa is so talented and of course Kevin too!

My favourite eps are the one with michael shanks *giggles* theres one in season 1 and one in season 3. But i also love the episode in season 5 where rommie comes back, i missed her SO much in that season.

favourite season, hmm.. i'd say from season 3 on, i didnt like tyr but i really like rhade
              Yeah, Lexa is talented. And the whole Micheal Shanks thing was bit different.

But the one with Chirstopher Judge is great. The best is near the end where he's like: Greeting gentlemen, now prepare to die!

Comment

chris was definitely cool in that ep

did you realize too that are there are so many actors from stargate guest starring on andromeda over the years? thats just so awesome!

Comment

chris was definitely cool in that ep

did you realize too that are there are so many actors from stargate guest starring on andromeda over the years? thats just so awesome!
                  Yeah it super awsome! Even Don S. Davis!

Comment

Originally posted by General David Niemi View Post
                    Yeah it super awsome! Even Don S. Davis!
                    exactly! i was so surprised when i saw him on the screen.

Comment

exactly! i was so surprised when i saw him on the screen.
                      Me too. I was like. It's George!! And I don't know why I said George.

Comment

Originally posted by General David Niemi View Post
                        Me too. I was like. It's George!! And I don't know why I said George.
                        lol i was like "no, that isnt don davis or? omg its don davis!! andromeda is becoming the sg1 reunion "

Comment

lol i was like "no, that isnt don davis or? omg its don davis!! andromeda is becoming the sg1 reunion "
                          Yup.

Comment

with all this andromeda talk i had to make a sig
                            the andromeda is my most favourite ship, after it comes already the prometheus.

Comment

with all this andromeda talk i had to make a sig
                              the andromeda is my most favourite ship, after it comes already the prometheus.
                              Funny. My favourite ship must be the... I don't know theres a few. Andromeda, Enterprise (All), Prometheus (Star trek and Stargate), The Tardis, USS Challenger (Star trek) And more...

Comment

from the enterprises i like the one from tng the best.
                                but well andromeda's the only one that has an avatar

Comment

Working...
                                X