Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by creed462
    It's good and well don't, It would be bad if it ended now
    Being that it's a top-rated show for USA, we should at least get another season out of it.

By the way, who else can't wait for tonight's episode? I am very excited.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Wow! we learned alot tonight,
      Spoiler:
      I still think its a mistake to marry Isabel. A much rather shawn not become judge
      Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

Originally posted by creed462
        Wow! we learned alot tonight,
        Spoiler:
        I still think its a mistake to marry Isabel. A much rather shawn not become judge
        I know...big mistake.

This thread seems to be really good at guessing what is going to happen though.

Spoiler:

Originally posted by penguininablender
        hey Fordies, log time no see. sorry i have not been on in a while. I was In a very bad car accident ( my VW bug was hit by a 46000 lb dump truck who ran a red light). I have just regained some use of my right hand and can barely type. I just missed y'all so much that I had to check in. I will try to come back t my fordies when I can type with more that just a thumb and a pointer,lol. Long live FORD!
        Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
        OMG... so glad to hear that you are getting better... my positive energy is with you in hopes of a full recovery... Peace and Love.

- RSF

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html Sign the petition to bring back Ford!

Comment

I really enjoyed this one. Finally,
          Spoiler:
          Collier is back.
          Next week should be very interesting to say the least.
          sigpic
          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I'm glad to see Collier again. I kinda missed him. So I guess the future of the planet is
            Spoiler:
            filled with people with abilities
            or at least I guess that's the intention. I'm confused as how to that leads to a better world though. Seems like a dangerous prospect.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

I didn't think we learned much of anything, but maybe I wasn't paying that close attention.

The only thing I can think of that we learned was why the 4400 came back to Seattle instead of to somewhere else.

I remain skeptical of the future visions that Shawn is having....

...so nice to see J. August Richards....

I am so blessed! Cherriey made this cool sig; scarimor made this great Dr. Lee smilie and Spudster made another neat one Dr. Lee RULES!

Myn's fabulous twilight bark smilie:

Comment

Originally posted by warmbeachbrat
                I remain skeptical of the future visions that Shawn is having....
                I think one has to remain skeptical. Because right now, neither one is very promising.
                sigpic
                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Have to say, I learned much actually. A conflict is definitely brewing. Isabelle could actually be good, if Collier's questions, have to do with anything more than him just wanting to know about his past. KILL ISABELLE, that's what the note said, and Tom not doing that when he had the chance, has created, or will lead to a power struggle, between people with 4400 abilities. Richard is the cause of the catastrophe, now that I just don't buy. He's the most level headed person on the show. He's the only one that hasn't actually tried to kill anyone, well except in self defense that is. War is the catastrophe, no the 4400 are, Matthew was right.

Comment

Originally posted by JanusAncient
                    Have to say, I learned much actually. A conflict is definitely brewing. Isabelle could actually be good, if Collier's questions, have to do with anything more than him just wanting to know about his past. KILL ISABELLE, that's what the note said, and Tom not doing that when he had the chance, has created, or will lead to a power struggle, between people with 4400 abilities. Richard is the cause of the catastrophe, now that I just don't buy. He's the most level headed person on the show. He's the only one that hasn't actually tried to kill anyone, well except in self defense that is. War is the catastrophe, no the 4400 are, Matthew was right.
                    i have this feeling that as Richard and Isabelle get more and more distant, the more he's going to turn "evil" or whatever he's going to be.
                    Save us from danger, save us from evil
                    Servatis a periculum, Servatis a maleficum

Comment

i didn't really like the ep that much.

the split stories really bothered me this time as the super-soldier story was obvious filler around precog cigar story.

and these pre-cog moments never turn out the way they're viewed in the 'make a really dark future where everybody is at odds' eps so for the most part, I felt it was a bit of a waste.

glad to see JC finally returned though. that was the highlight for me.
                      Thanks!
                      Jordan

my page
                      My LJ
                      From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

Still, in the vision he didn't married her he did not lose his humanity. In the other one he became judge jury and exicutionor. Though Collier might have changed both futures.
                        Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

Jordan Collier will change everything, I only wish his part had been longer, but next week.

Comment

Originally posted by JanusAncient
                            Jordan Collier will change everything, I only wish his part had been longer, but next week.
                            Indeed! We should get all we can handle of him next week. And personally, I can't wait. It's going to be interesting to see how everyone reacts to his return from the dead.
                            sigpic
                            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Here is my take on the future visions:

Spoiler:
                              Vision 1(and 3 i guess): My guess is that Shawn and Isabell have gone over to Raylands side or somehow gained control of the people with powers that Raylands company has been making. Richard realises that this force is growing to strong and he believes that Isabell is up to no good with it.

Fearing that Isabell is planning to take over the world, Richard and many of the 4400 decide the only option it to strike before Isabell is ready. This obviously doesn´t succeed and the fighting spreads out. Shawn feels betrayed by Richard as the attack was also aimed at him (or because Richard didn´t tell him about it). Richards actions have also made all of Shawns sacrifices pointless and in the end that drives Shawn to kill Richard

Vision 2: This one is more straight forward. Without Shawn in her life Isabell moves faster in creating her own army and makes her bid for world domination at an earlier date. This is the worse of the two possibilites (at least for humanity).

Now somehow I doubt that either of these options will come to pass. I still think that Richard will end up using his ability to fling the future syrum into Isabell after Tom failes to inject her with it.

I´m glad that JC is back. Next week should be a blast.

Comment

This is also my take on the visions. I just can't see Richard launching a first strike, without a heck of a reason.

Comment

Working...
                                X