Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is my guess as to how the showdown with Isabell will go:

Spoiler:
    Tom finally accepts that Isabel needs to be killed, he tries to inject the stuff that the future people gave him into her but fails and it thrown across the room while the syringe ends up on the other side of the room. Isabel moves in for the kill and Richard seeing this, and realising also that his daughter is completely out of control, uses his powers to pick up the syringe and shoots it into Isabel.

It just seems like a very plausable scenario considering that they gave Richard telekineses and have shown him practicing throwing knives

As for Ryland:

Spoiler:
    I think he would have to be monumentally stupid to think that he can solve the 4400 problem by making it the 8800 problem. He has no way to know what powers his guys will get (his best killer could end up with the ability to make fruit grow faster) plus he may not be able to control them once they have those powers.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyrminarrd

As for Ryland:

Spoiler:
      I think he would have to be monumentally stupid to think that he can solve the 4400 problem by making it the 8800 problem. He has no way to know what powers his guys will get (his best killer could end up with the ability to make fruit grow faster) plus he may not be able to control them once they have those powers.
      LOL! Your post made me chuckle because I'd just finished watching Ask a Ninja about Ninja Dogs on YouTube. Basicly, same scenario.
      Gracie

A Cherokee elder sitting with his grandchildren told them,
      "In every life there is a terrible fight – a fight between two wolves.
      One is evil: he is fear, anger, envy, greed, arrogance, self-pity,
      resentment, and deceit. The other is good: joy, serenity, humility,
      confidence, generosity, truth, gentleness, and compassion."
      A child asked, "Grandfather, which wolf will win?"
      The elder looked the child in the eye. "The one you feed."

Comment

Originally posted by Wyrminarrd
        Here is my guess as to how the showdown with Isabell will go:

Spoiler:
        Tom finally accepts that Isabel needs to be killed, he tries to inject the stuff that the future people gave him into her but fails and it thrown across the room while the syringe ends up on the other side of the room. Isabel moves in for the kill and Richard seeing this, and realising also that his daughter is completely out of control, uses his powers to pick up the syringe and shoots it into Isabel.

It just seems like a very plausable scenario considering that they gave Richard telekineses and have shown him practicing throwing knives
        Pretty good idea. And it is plausible. Thing is, I just don't see them
        Spoiler:
        killing her off just yet. Maybe next season or something. But I think now is too soon.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
          Pretty good idea. And it is plausible. Thing is, I just don't see them
          Spoiler:
          killing her off just yet. Maybe next season or something. But I think now is too soon.
          I agree it would be wrong to do it this season
          Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

I believe they've said that this is the last season.

Comment

Originally posted by aAnubiSs
              really?!?!?!
              Save us from danger, save us from evil
              Servatis a periculum, Servatis a maleficum

Comment

Where did you hear that?
                sigpic

Comment

Just as it is getting good

Comment

Believe I read it in a interview. Although I might be wrong. I hope I am.

Comment

Believe I read it in a interview. Although I might be wrong. I hope I am.
                      I hope you are too. That would be a real shame if it is.
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Had to end sometime, but I would guess it had at least another season in it.

Comment

I read in an interview that they've still got enough stuff for two more seasons, but that they can still make more stuff out of the new stuff they make, so it could go on for a while.
                          (Not an exact quote, but you get the gist)

Comment

I hope we get a few more seasons of The 4400. I love this show!

Comment

Originally posted by lucylou
                              I hope we get a few more seasons of The 4400. I love this show!
                              Same here. I've really gotten into it. I think it's one of the best shows out there right now.
                              sigpic
                              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

It's good and well don't, It would be bad if it ended now

Comment

Working...
                                X