No announcement yet.

"The 4400" Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, they said someone "on" the 4400 would die.
    Gracie

A Cherokee elder sitting with his grandchildren told them,
    "In every life there is a terrible fight – a fight between two wolves.
    One is evil: he is fear, anger, envy, greed, arrogance, self-pity,
    resentment, and deceit. The other is good: joy, serenity, humility,
    confidence, generosity, truth, gentleness, and compassion."
    A child asked, "Grandfather, which wolf will win?"
    The elder looked the child in the eye. "The one you feed."

Comment

Yes, it did, I'd go for that, he's brilliant, but him over Shaw, or Richard, Maia, Diana, Tom, Alana, Isabelle, it's really no contest.

Comment

Originally posted by Tok'Ra Hostess
        No, they said someone "on" the 4400 would die.
        Good catch. I had to watch the preview three times to catch that. Which pretty much leaves it open for anyone on the show to die.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KatG
          Good catch. I had to watch the preview three times to catch that. Which pretty much leaves it open for anyone on the show to die.
          Man I hope it isn't Marco. That would be a real bummer. If he knew he was going to go so soon, you'd think he'd have been a little more upset about reading that in her diary though.

Well, I guess we'll find out tonight, right?
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I love Marco so I'm crossing my fingers and hoping it's not him. I hope for Tom's sake it's not Alanna but I wouldn't be surprised. I am going to make a wild guess and say Richard though.

Now I don't want to read too much into things but I rewatched Gone earlier today and noticed Isabel was wearing a plain gold ring on her left hand. I wonder if that means anything at all, since they did a close up on her finger for a moment. It probably doesn't but I thought I'd mention it anyway.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

Originally posted by MarshAngel
              I love Marco so I'm crossing my fingers and hoping it's not him. I hope for Tom's sake it's not Alanna but I wouldn't be surprised. I am going to make a wild guess and say Richard though.
              Oh, I really hope it isn't Richard either. I really like his character, but I can see it happening. Maybe trying to defend Isabelle. Guess we'll know in a few hours either way.
              sigpic
              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Wow, awesome episode IMO. So,
                Spoiler:
                Matthew is dead. Well, I can't say I'll miss him. A few 4400s died too, but at least Richard, Alanna, and Marco are ok. And finally we have confirmation on what it was Isabelle was sent back to do. Man, has that girl grown up quick or what?
                This show just gets better and better.
                sigpic
                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                  Wow, awesome episode IMO. So,
                  Spoiler:
                  Matthew is dead. Well, I can't say I'll miss him. A few 4400s died too, but at least Richard, Alanna, and Marco are ok. And finally we have confirmation on what it was Isabelle was sent back to do. Man, has that girl grown up quick or what?
                  This show just gets better and better.
                  OMG
                  Spoiler:
                  I was so shocked when isabelle went on a killing spree. she is trouble that little lady. I can't wait to see what she does next

Spoiler:

Originally posted by penguininablender
                  hey Fordies, log time no see. sorry i have not been on in a while. I was In a very bad car accident ( my VW bug was hit by a 46000 lb dump truck who ran a red light). I have just regained some use of my right hand and can barely type. I just missed y'all so much that I had to check in. I will try to come back t my fordies when I can type with more that just a thumb and a pointer,lol. Long live FORD!
                  Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
                  OMG... so glad to hear that you are getting better... my positive energy is with you in hopes of a full recovery... Peace and Love.

- RSF

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html Sign the petition to bring back Ford!

Comment

OMG
                    Spoiler:
                    I was so shocked when isabelle went on a killing spree. she is trouble that little lady. I can't wait to see what she does next
                    Same here. She definitely freaks me out. I'll tell you this, Shawn better watch himself if he does ever totally break up with her.
                    sigpic
                    "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                      Same here. She definitely freaks me out. I'll tell you this, Shawn better watch himself if he does ever totally break up with her.
                      lol, yeah
                      Spoiler:
                      I wonder if tom is going to kill her. This show is so confusing because I don't know what to believe about isabelle. Just thinking about it all makes my brain hurt,lol

Spoiler:

hey Fordies, log time no see. sorry i have not been on in a while. I was In a very bad car accident ( my VW bug was hit by a 46000 lb dump truck who ran a red light). I have just regained some use of my right hand and can barely type. I just missed y'all so much that I had to check in. I will try to come back t my fordies when I can type with more that just a thumb and a pointer,lol. Long live FORD!
                      Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
                      OMG... so glad to hear that you are getting better... my positive energy is with you in hopes of a full recovery... Peace and Love.

- RSF

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html Sign the petition to bring back Ford!

Comment

lol, yeah
                        Spoiler:
                        I wonder if tom is going to kill her. This show is so confusing because I don't know what to believe about isabelle. Just thinking about it all makes my brain hurt,lol
                        Something tells me that if
                        Spoiler:
                        Tom tried now, with her knowing what he's meant to do, he would have a hell of a time doing it. His easy opportunity at that, IMO, has passed.
                        sigpic
                        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Spoiler:
                          Indeed, killing Isabelle, he should have taken his chance, Tom probably made a fatal mistake. Goodbye Matthew, but with is with that meeting Ryland, is it to kill him, or form an alliance, either way, I think she'll kill him in the end. So, the grand plan for Isabelle, was to eliminate the 4400, have to say, I didn't expect it. That the future would want, all of the 4400 dead. And, what's with the 4400 being the problem. Like I said, I believe the grown lady from the future, was Maia, where I got that from, I still don't know. But, if the 4400 are in control, of the future, certain things would make more sense. Turning 4400 abilities against them, that I liked. Why was Dennis Ryland out of jail, how did that occur? Think, when the future manipulated memories, to make people forget about the 4400 children, they did something about Ryland, because he serves a purpose, in their agenda?

Comment

Originally posted by JanusAncient
                            Spoiler:
                            Indeed, killing Isabelle, he should have taken his chance, Tom probably made a fatal mistake. Goodbye Matthew, but with is with that meeting Ryland, is it to kill him, or form an alliance, either way, I think she'll kill him in the end. So, the grand plan for Isabelle, was to eliminate the 4400, have to say, I didn't expect it. That the future would want, all of the 4400 dead. And, what's with the 4400 being the problem. Like I said, I believe the grown lady from the future, was Maia, where I got that from, I still don't know. But, if the 4400 are in control, of the future, certain things would make more sense. Turning 4400 abilities against them, that I liked. Why was Dennis Ryland out of jail, how did that occur? Think, when the future manipulated memories, to make people forget about the 4400 children, they did something about Ryland, because he serves a purpose, in their agenda?
                            I'm sorry, I don't want to sound rude or anything, but could you please lay off the commas?

Comment

I think Isabelle is a wild card right noe she still has a choice in what to do. The problem is she doesn't have a high regard for human life. That makes her dangeous she will do what ever is right in her eyes, and not care about the consiquences. This will lead to some type of show down
                              Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

Originally posted by creed462
                                I think Isabelle is a wild card right noe she still has a choice in what to do. The problem is she doesn't have a high regard for human life. That makes her dangeous she will do what ever is right in her eyes, and not care about the consiquences. This will lead to some type of show down
                                She's certainly made a bitter enemy of Diana. I wonder where they are going to take that.

I am so blessed! Cherriey made this cool sig; scarimor made this great Dr. Lee smilie and Spudster made another neat one Dr. Lee RULES!

Myn's fabulous twilight bark smilie:

Comment

Working...
                                X