No announcement yet.

"The 4400" Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If the preview of next weeks episode, is what it appears to be, Shawn might teach Isabelle a lesson she'll never forget.

Comment

Starlog Magazine Online has an excerpt of a Ira Steven Behr interview regarding The 4400 here:

http://www.starlog.com/fearful_feature.php

Read Ira Steven Behr's in-depth interview in STARLOG #347.

|*|(*)|*|(*)|*|

Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
      SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
      Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

I said in an earlier post that I didn´t see any point in having Alana on the show anymore

Spoiler:
        and I guess the writers more or less agreed with me since they´ve (propably) reduced her role in the show greatly by making this move. It´s a developement that doesn´t surprise me all that much, the writers have been busy trying to create a "Us versus them" mentality within the 4400.

If I were Tom I would have been furious at Alana and propably left her in jail. For her to betray him like that is unforgivable and I hope that Tom will manage to get over her.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyrminarrd
          I said in an earlier post that I didn´t see any point in having Alana on the show anymore

Spoiler:
          and I guess the writers more or less agreed with me since they´ve (propably) reduced her role in the show greatly by making this move. It´s a developement that doesn´t surprise me all that much, the writers have been busy trying to create a "Us versus them" mentality within the 4400.

If I were Tom I would have been furious at Alana and propably left her in jail. For her to betray him like that is unforgivable and I hope that Tom will manage to get over her.
          Spoiler:
          I don't understand why she would call from within the building. I do hate to see her leave, though.
          sigpic
          ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

They really need to shake up the show otherwise it's just ****.

Tom has been acting like a dumbass. I understand they were together for all the time and bull****, but she's a liar. Tom has been out of charater all season, In Gone part two and the newest episode.

Comment

Originally posted by Elwe Singollo
              Such a depressing show now... ALANNA! But i felt really sad for Sean and Nikki.
              I do to, I alway thought that they should be togather and they have isabell acting like a spoiled child threating Nikki to keep Sean. Isabell doesn't relised that she lost Sean because the method she used to save him betrayed his principals
              Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

Shawn doesn't have any principles, he's still very much a child himself, trying to decide which path he should take. And, I don't think that Shawn and Nikki belong together, but he should teach Isabelle a lesson, he is one of the only 4400 that we've seen, that actually has the power to do it. Isabelle wasnn't so much acting childish, as being honest to Sean, and her father, without him she will probably kill more people, or fulfill the purpose that the future people created her for, at the particular moment she doesn't want that.

Comment

Originally posted by JanusAncient
                  Shawn doesn't have any principles, he's still very much a child himself, trying to decide which path he should take. And, I don't think that Shawn and Nikki belong together, but he should teach Isabelle a lesson, he is one of the only 4400 that we've seen, that actually has the power to do it. Isabelle wasnn't so much acting childish, as being honest to Sean, and her father, without him she will probably kill more people, or fulfill the purpose that the future people created her for, at the particular moment she doesn't want that.
                  Yeah, but he shouldn't be the only thing keeping her from doing horrible things. If that's the case, it's only a matter of time before she does something bad again. Because them now, definitely not going to work out. I think he really has come to resent her now for how she's been acting.
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Oreo
                    They really need to shake up the show otherwise it's just ****.

Tom has been acting like a dumbass. I understand they were together for all the time and bull****, but she's a liar. Tom has been out of charater all season, In Gone part two and the newest episode.
                    Well if he's been ''out of character'' all season, maybe it's because he's changed. I think his son being imprisoned would have an affect on him, don't you?

And I'd like to see how easily you turn your back on the love of your life and the woman you spent 10 years in a dream world with.

Comment

Anyone know when S2 is airing in the UK? Or did I missed it?

sigpic
                      Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                      Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                        I think he really has come to resent her now for how she's been acting.
                        I think it's more than resentment. It's fear. His reaction very much reminds me of when Richard first realized his baby could kill. He wanted to love and protect her but he was also afraid of her.
                        Isabel is one of those people with so much power that she can go to extreme lengths to try to prove she's right, and that makes her impossible to reason with. Sean is stuck. He wants out of the relationship but he's terrified that if he hurts her she'll be dangerous. And she has nothing holding her back; we've seen her sense of justice. Unfortunatley for Sean, he's lost the power in the relationship. If she doesnt' want to let him go, who's going to make her?

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

Originally posted by Wyrminarrd

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                          From what I understand, she was signed for 10 of the 13 episodes this season, so chances are, you'll be seeing her again real soon

Comment

Originally posted by Arative
                            Spoiler:
                            From what I understand, she was signed for 10 of the 13 episodes this season, so chances are, you'll be seeing her again real soon
                            thanks for the info

Spoiler:

Originally posted by penguininablender
                            hey Fordies, log time no see. sorry i have not been on in a while. I was In a very bad car accident ( my VW bug was hit by a 46000 lb dump truck who ran a red light). I have just regained some use of my right hand and can barely type. I just missed y'all so much that I had to check in. I will try to come back t my fordies when I can type with more that just a thumb and a pointer,lol. Long live FORD!
                            Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
                            OMG... so glad to hear that you are getting better... my positive energy is with you in hopes of a full recovery... Peace and Love.

- RSF

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html Sign the petition to bring back Ford!

Comment

Can anyone tell me why the seasons are so short? I rented season 1 from netflix and was surprised that it was only 2 DVDs. I did buy seasons 1 and 2...but I want longer season! LOL. Anyone know how long the current season is going to be?
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter
                                Can anyone tell me why the seasons are so short? I rented season 1 from netflix and was surprised that it was only 2 DVDs. I did buy seasons 1 and 2...but I want longer season! LOL. Anyone know how long the current season is going to be?
                                Because USA doesn't have or won't give up the money to produce more. Money is the primary reason that Laura Allen isn't on the show any more, the reason Dennis Ryland isn't in more episodes.

Comment

Working...
                                X