Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morena Baccarin played Inara in Firefly and Serenity, which were created by Joss Whedon, who is writing and directing Wonder Woman. Ask any Whedon fan and most of them will say that either Morena or Charisma Carpenter should play WW.

Comment

If they were in that show and movie...then they are not unknown. However, I didn't care for either FireFly or Serenity. I hope they find an actress more statuesque than Morena or Charisma.
      sigpic

Comment

Eeeeekkkk!!!!!
        On the Other hand....(Monica Ballucci)

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Yeah...I'd say "eek" to Lindsay Blohan playing Wonder Woman as well. Now the Monica B (whatever) chic looks like she could do it. Possibly. Something about her lips that aren't right. LOL.
          sigpic

Comment

Lindsay Lohan is in short... too young... and too teeny bopperish. I don't think she'll be a serious contender.
            sigpic
            "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

I don't know if this is really Monica's kind of thing. She more of a serious actress than an action heroine from what I know of her. That doesn't keep her from being one of the hottest women on the planet mind you.

Has anyone suggested Angelina Jolie yet? She'd certainly bring a different unique spin to the role and with the right makeup you could probably get her looking pretty close to the classic WW. She also enjoys the action stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Easter Lily
                Lindsay Lohan is in short... too young... and too teeny bopperish. I don't think she'll be a serious contender.
                It still scares me that she might even be considered.

Comment

Originally posted by Ouroboros
                  Has anyone suggested Angelina Jolie yet? She'd certainly bring a different unique spin to the role and with the right makeup you could probably get her looking pretty close to the classic WW. She also enjoys the action stuff.
                  I think she's too busy adopting foreign babies.

Comment

Now she's someone whose lips are way wrong! She has more silicon in them than you'd find in a breast implant!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter
                      Now she's someone whose lips are way wrong! She has more silicon in them than you'd find in a breast implant!
                      Actually I've seen pics of her as a little kid and they were pretty much always like that.

Comment

Actually I've seen pics of her as a little kid and they were pretty much always like that.
                        EEK! Poor little Angelina. I'd have lip reduction surgery!
                        sigpic

Comment

Maybe Terry Farrell?

Comment

Originally posted by Ripple in Space
                            If it's an origin story, doesn't she have to be young? I'd imagine <26 y/o. In the Justice League series I think she's taller than Batman, and I imagine Batman to be 5'10.5" - 6'1". The current Batman (Christian Bale) is 6'0. She has to be somewhat fair-skinned, w/ dark hair. I'm thinking an unknown, because I can't think of a single actress that falls into that category.
                            Well everyone's favorite Wraith Queen Andee Frizzell is 6'1 apparently, so she'd be taller than Bale ,and you could die her hair black or wig her. I don't know if she really looks like WW though. Would have made a perfect Aeon Flux though.

Comment

According to the DC Comics offical handbooks, WW is 6'0 in her bare feet (Batman in 6'3"). They note, though, that she often appears taller than Batman and Superman because she wears heels.

Anyway, I quite like Shilpa Shetty for the role.

Comment

Originally posted by Nuallain View Post
                                I quite like Shilpa Shetty for the role.
                                She looks good. Wonder if anyone's ever made the transition from Bollywood to Sci Fi/Fantasy before?
                                I agree with whoever said Terry Farrell but I haven't seen her in anything for some time so maybe she's retired?
                                sigpic
                                "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

Working...
                                X